Monday 3 September 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 update

Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks for voting for your favourite heir! 

As you can see...congrats to Sebastian :D



I'm just writing this little update because due to my studies I'm not having too much time to play&write the legacy now, so the next chapter will be delayed a bit...but stay confident, it will come out at some point!


Besides, with the new game update my mods aren't working anymore and due to the household being full, I can't have at least one of the spares get married before being kicked out... so I'll be waiting for a mod update!


In the meanwhile I'll go back to my studies.. luckily I'm starting to feel the autumn vibe here and I'm full of energy yay! my favourite season :)


Good luck for whatever you're back doing, school/uni/work/.. :D


And thanks again for reading my legacy!


Hedwig*

No comments:

Post a Comment