Sunday 17 June 2018

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 25

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last time we left a confused Trystan coming to terms with his complicated relationship with his childhood friend/enemy, and a brokenhearted Aneira saying goodbye to her favourite elf. What will the future reserve them? Read on to find out! :)



Ella: ...gone...


Aneira: yep....


Ella: wow, that's... unexpected...

Aneira: I know... and I'm sorry you didn't get the chance to say goodbye to Berwyn...


Ella: no worries about that, I'm sure he's fine... besides, I'm sure he will have forgotten all about me once he gets back to his normal life...


Aneira: he seemed quite sad...

Ella: .... I'm sure he wasn't... and well, he could have told me he was leaving, or left you a message or something, and he didn't so...


Aneira: maybe because he knew you were going out with Harry and he didn't want to... interfere...



Ella: not that there was anything he could have interfered with anyway...


Aneira: yes, how did it go?

Ella: nothing...

Aneira: uh?


Ella: it was all for nothing! I had just deluded myself as always... what a fool... I never learn, do I?



Aneira: what happened?


Ella: what I just said: nothing at all! He was nice and friendly as always... and that was that. He just wanted to see me as he hadn't seen me for a while... he said he got a job managing a few campsites in the forest out of town or something... I would have never thought he liked this kind of things, I always thought he would become a businessman... or an athlete... or a journalist... or something!

Aneira: they're quite different things...

Ella: yeah, but not a campsite manager!

Aneira: it's always a business...

Ella: yeah, I just... it doesn't seem to fit with the Harry I knew, that's all. Or better, with the Harry I thought I knew! Apparently I didn't know him at all...

Aneira: well... people change....

Ella: you know, at some point it seemed that he was about to tell me something, something important...


Aneira: and?


Ella: and nothing, just in that precise moment Nick walked in the bar and joined us! End of the story. Oh and by the way, did you know that Nick has started his own business? He plays guitars and sings at parties, weddings... whatever they pay him for. He's also going to do it in Harry's campsite, for the campers. Weird, don't you think?

Aneira: I don't know... they've been out of school for a while now, you can expect them to find some kind of jobs...

Ella: yeah but still... I don't know... just a wasted evening...


Ella: anyway, enough about me, tell me about you... how are you feeling?


Aneira: about...

Ella: Arwyn of course!

Aneira: I don't know... I guess I kind of knew he would need to go back at some point... it was just so sudden....


Ella: that was absolutely rubbish! That aunt of yours sounds more like an evil stepmother than a queen of the elves!


Aneira: I know... she's just... I don't know, I can't find the words to describe her!

Ella: oh, I certainly can.... she's a wicked evil b---

Aneira: Ella!

Ella: well, that's true! I can't believe she knew about you two and did it on purpose to make you suffer!

Aneira: I don't think she did it on purpose, she's just...


Ella: well, I told you what I think she is... anyway, what are you planning to do?


Aneira: to do?


Ella: with Arwyn! Did he say if he'll try to come back?


Aneira: I don't know... there wasn't much time... he said he would be back, yes... he said to trust him...

Ella: aww that's sweet...

Aneira: yeah... but I worry that they'll never let him...

Ella: well, in that case you can ask your dad to pay a visit to your dear auntie...

Aneira: I suppose... but I guess I'll have to wait... *sighs*


Ella: aww... I'm so sorry Annie... it must be really hard for you... you two seemed so in love... besides, it's hard to stop once you started, it's quite addicting!


Aneira: yeah... and I had not even realised it myself until he left... wait, to stop what?

Ella: well... you know....

Aneira: I know what?

Ella: you know.... *whispers* the woohoo....

Aneira: what! No way! How could you think----


Ella: come on Ann, I saw how he looked at you *winks* you can tell your big cousin! I won't tell anyone, promise!


Aneira: there's nothing to say! We... we didn't.... *blushes*

Ella: oh, come on, you said you spent your last night in the cottage!

Aneira: we did... but it doesn't mean that---


Ella: oh, please! Seriously?!


Aneira: wait a minute, how do you know so much about the subject?

Ella: who, me? Ah.... dunno... just something I heard, that's all....


Aneira: NO WAY!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!


Ella: shush!! It was nothing... just... you know...

Aneira: no I most definitely don't! Ella, how could you keep such a secret!


Ella: well... I was not exactly proud of myself... but he knew that Harry was my true love and he was just... well, we just had a bit of fun together, that's all... no big deal...



Aneira: I wouldn't call it just "a bit of fun" Ella... it's a big thing!


Ella: well... in any case, it's no more now, so no point talking about it...


Aneira: okay... but I knew you liked him more than you wanted to show! *giggles* Although at the beginning I thought you really hated him....



Ella: yeah well... I thought so too... I think I didn't like the fact that he was so obviously interested in me, while Harry couldn't care less. And I didn't like that I found him attractive, although I've always been in love with Harry... in the end I couldn't lie to myself anymore and I just gave up... although I wasn't particularly proud of myself.... but at least, we were clear that it was a just for fun thing, for both of us... so no harm done...



Aneira: well... thanks for telling me. I'm happy if Berwyn has made you happy... he's a nice guy, if you go beyond his attitude... and if you want to know what I think, I think that in the end he was really taken with you... he seemed really sad when he left....



Ella: .... Annie, you're too romantic, I assure you we both knew what we were doing....


Aneira: or, you're not romantic enough! I say, he was in love with you but acted cool because he wasn't sure you felt the same.... you know him, wouldn't have wanted to have his heart shattered in public...

Ella: you're dreaming...


Aneira: are you sure you didn't feel anything for him? Anything at all?


Ella: I.... you know Harry is the love of my life, Annie!

Aneira: that's not the answer to my question...

Ella: hey, what side are you on?

Aneira: I just want to see you happy, El... and it seems to me that Harry has only made you suffer...

Ella: perhaps... but this doesn't change anything. If it can't be Harry, then I'll just be alone!

Aneira: well, in that case you could always give Berwyn a call when you feel too alone! *giggles*

Ella: Oh, shut up... Besides, even if I wanted to, he's gone to live in a very far away place and I doubt I'll see him again..... ah.... sorry Annie, I didn't mean to say that.... it's different with you and Arwyn of course, I'm sure you'll see him again soon.... and you can always talk to your dad.... I'm sorry....


Aneira: it's okay.... I think we should go now though... the class is starting in ten minutes....


Ella: I'm sorry....


Aneira: it's okay El.... let's just go...


Ella: ....


Trystan: er.... hi....


Liz: hear hear, is it not Trystan The Loser talking to us....

Laura: it would seem so... how dare he! Pathetic...


Trystan: listen, I don't take particular pleasure in talking to you either, but I was just wondering... if you had seen Matilda this morning?



Laura: Matilda, he says?


Liz: he's got some courage, the jerk!

Trystan: whatever, can you please tell me where I can find her and then I'll leave you in peace....


Laura: find her, he says!


Liz: unbelievable...

Trystan: whatever, I'll find her later... thanks for your help, ladies!

Laura: ha! He's even trying to be sarcastic!

Liz: pathetic....

Trystan: bye!

Cynthia: oh, leave him alone girls, can't you see he's a broken man?


Liz: and he deserves to be so! After what he's done to Tills...


Laura: and myself! Don't you remember when we were children?

Cynthia: you won't find her, love.

Trystan: what do you mean?


Laura: honestly Trystan, I thought you were cleverer than that.


Liz: she's not here!

Trystan: she's not in school? Is she not well?

Cynthia: she's gone...


Trystan: gone... what do you mean.... gone?



Cynthia: she left....


Liz: because of you! You made her leave!

Laura: you're a horrible, horrible person, Trystan!

Trystan: I--- where did she go?

Cynthia: I don't know... she said she would go on a business trip with her mum or something...

Trystan: but she's coming back, right?

Cynthia: we don't know.... she didn't say....


Trystan: she can't be.... gone.... I need to talk to her!



Cynthia: you're too late Trystan... I'm sorry....


Liz: well, we're not, right Laura?

Laura: right!


Aneira: morning guys!


Ella: hey, what does your brother think he's doing, talking to them?


Aneira: I don't know....


Ella: it doesn't look good...

Aneira: no... hey, Trys!


Trystan: Annie!


Aneira: Trys, what's up, looks like you've seen a ghost or something...


Trystan: Annie! She's gone!


Aneira: what... who's gone?


Trystan: Matilda! She's gone!


Aneira: what?!


Trystan: she's left... with her mother... to go... I don't know where, they said on a trip... she's gone!


Aneira: oh dear... wait, calm down a second, did those girls tell you this?

Trystan: yeah! I couldn't find her and I got worried and they're horrible but they're her friends so I went to ask them...


Aneira: exactly, they're horrible... have you considered they might have lied to you on purpose?


Trystan: ah... no... I had not thought of that....

Aneira: well... I'm not saying it's not true but.... perhaps you should ask someone more... reliable... like Clara! Yes, go find Clara after class and ask her about her sister...


Trystan: well... that's a good idea sis, thank you...


Aneira: no worries... just try to keep calm okay?

Jimmy: hey Trys, what's up? Why are you panicking?


Aneira: Matilda is not around today...


Trystan: she's gone!

Aneira: you can't know that for sure...

Jimmy: right mate, let's take a seat and you can tell me what's going on...


Jimmy: ... and they told you she's gone?


Trystan: yes!

Jimmy: and you believed them...

Trystan: well, yeah...


Jimmy: cousin, you are too naif indeed! You're forgetting rule number 1!


Trystan: what is rule number 1?


Jimmy: never ever trust a girl that for whatever reason thinks that you've done her or her friends wrong!


Trystan: er... doesn't sound much like a rule... have you just made it up?


Jimmy: well, yeah, but still! Those girls think you've hurt their friend and they'll just want to protect her and hurt you back! Besides, that Laura girl used to have a thing for you and you rejected her, so she's got double motive!


Trystan: really? I had no idea...

Jimmy: obviously... anyway, I believe they're just trying to hurt you as a payback, and trust me, I know girls!


Trystan: and where would all this knowledge be coming from?


Jimmy: well, just because I don't share it with the world it doesn't mean I haven't got my private life, you know...

Trystan: hear hear!


Jimmy: anyway, I agree with your sister, if you want to be sure, go find Clara!


Trystan: you're probably right....

Jimmy: I know, I know... thanks for acknowledging!


Ella: what do you reckon, is she really gone?


Aneira: I don't know... but if it wasn't for Trystan's sudden heartache I would be quite pleased to not  see her pestering him anymore...


Trystan: .... er... hi Clara!

Clara: hey.

Trystan: er... what are you reading?


Clara: just a minute, I need to finish the chapter...



Trystan: sure... er... can I sit down with you a minute?


Clara: yeah but I can't talk to you until I've finished the chapter!


Trystan: sure.... er.... no worries... I'll just.... er.... wait here....



Clara: done! So, what do you want to know, Trystan?


Trystan: er, what?


Clara: you're here to ask me about my sister, right?


Trystan: how---

Clara: it's quite obvious, isn't it? I kind of expected it, really.... to be honest, you're a bit late, I thought you would have come and find me sooner for some insider information!


Trystan: er... what? I.... well, I didn't see her this morning so I thought to ask.... is she okay? She's not unwell, right? I had something to tell her but I guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow... *nervous laugh*


Clara: .....


Clara: oh no.... Trystan.... you don't know, do you....



Trystan: know what?


Clara: my sister.... she won't be back tomorrow...


Clara: she's gone!



Trystan: gone... so it was true then....


Clara: I'm sorry Trystan, I thought she would have told you...


Trystan: she didn't... what happened? Where is she?


Clara: well, it was a bad business.... see, mum and dad have been fighting for a while now, and mum decided to take a break...


Trystan: I'm sorry to hear this... I didn't know....


Clara: well, nobody did. Apart from us. But we thought they would sort themselves out.... instead, mum decided to leave for a while. Go on a "business trip" as she said to me, as if I didn't know better...


Clara: I may be a child, but I'm not stupid!


Trystan: of course you are not... I'm sorry to hear about all this Clara, it must be really hard for you...

Clara: yeah thanks...


Trystan: so... you were saying about your sister...


Clara: I'm getting there Trystan! Matilda has... well, changed lately. But you must know all about it I believe.

Trystan: well....

Clara: never mind, not my business. Although to be honest I would have thought you were cleverer than that! But as I said, not my business. Anyway, remember the day when she decided to celebrate her birthday on her own so that she could come to some kind of party with you older guys? Sorry I didn't want to call you "old" but you know what I mean....

Trystan: er... yeah... go on....

Clara: well, I had been out for a hot chocolate with dad, and mum...well I don't know where she had been actually. Anyway, when we came home and found out that Matilda had aged up we were all upset that she had not waited for us. We would have liked to celebrate, you know. But she seemed all excited to go to that grown up party thing so we didn't give her a hard time. Life was hard as it was anyway. But I think mum felt very hurt that she had not been able to see her growing up you know. And in retrospect, I think she must have had other things on her mind as well, but anyway. So mum kind of broke down and decided it was the best time to tell us all that she was going on this business trip. We were all shocked and I cried, but Matilda said she wouldn't have anything ruin her evening and left.


Trystan: oh.... I didn't know anything about this... she never said anything to me... she seemed pretty happy that night...

Clara: well, it's just the way she is, isn't it?

Trystan: yeah... I should have known better....


Clara: yes you should! You broke her heart Trystan, I was really shocked when she told me! I thought you liked my sister?


Trystan: I--- what has she told you exactly?

Clara: that's not the point. The point is, because of what you did she came home heartbroken. And she... changed. Overnight. And she decided she would go away with mum!

Trystan: oh no.... I'm sorry Clara...

Clara: well, it's too late now, isn't it?

Trystan: I... I didn't know about all this...


Clara: you were not supposed to. But I thought I would tell you anyway, when you came to ask about her. They left this morning. And if you must know, I'm really upset.


Trystan: I'm sorry, Clara... but hey, it's a temporary thing, right? They'll come back soon, right?

Clara: I don't know. Mum was very upset to leave me here. But I have to go to school and I couldn't go... I didn't want to... But she said she would come back for me... but I like it here, I don't want to go anywhere else, I like the friends I've got here, I don't want new ones, do you understand?

Trystan: yes I do... I'm sorry Clara....

Clara: well, I'm upset now but I'll manage. I think dad is in a worse state than I am, so we'll help each other out. I don't think he ever thought she could leave him.


Trystan: I'm really really sorry...


Clara: that's okay. We'll manage. I have to go now, dad will be waiting for me... bye Trystan, it was nice to talk to you!

Trystan: and you... thanks for... telling me all this.

Clara: no problem, I just thought that if I were you, I would have wanted to know.


Trystan: .... she's gone... really gone.... I can't believe it....



Trystan: ....what have I done....



Aneira: wow, Trystan, look!


Trystan: it's beautiful! I didn't know they were planning to decorate today?


Aneira: and me! I can't believe they haven't waited for us! Okay, we're a bit late... but we have a reason!


Trystan: yeah, so much for supporting the brokenhearted side of the family!


Aneira: speaking of which... you sure you're okay?

Trystan: yeah, I'm alright... no worries....

Aneira: you don't look alright Trys...

Trystan: well... I'll survive.... we weren't even friends, it's not as bad as for you and Arwyn sis, don't worry about it okay?


Aneira: well... if I have to be honest I've never liked that girl much, and there have been times where I wished she would just move town and leave you alone.


Trystan: wow... well, I think I can understand why...

Aneira: but that's because I thought that's what you wanted, to be left alone. Until the other night I had never realised that you might have been hiding your true feelings all this time...


Trystan: but I haven't been hiding anything! I had never even for a second considered that... that....


Aneira: that you actually liked her more than you thought you did? *smiles*


Trystan: I don't know... it's all so... new... and confusing.... I don't know what I feel, really... I just want to talk to her, and now I can't do it anymore, and it's so... frustrating!


Aneira: well, you could still give her a call...

Trystan: I tried that! After I spoke to Clara... but she must have changed phone number or something because it wouldn't let me through...

Aneira: oh Trys, I'm sorry...

Trystan: on one side, I'm so angry that I'm happy that she's gone. There have been times when I wished she would disappear and leave me alone too, you know. But on the other side.... it's just strange to not have her around... it feels so... empty....

Aneira: aww... that's because you miss her... I feel empty too....


Trystan: yeah, but at least you two know where you both stand! While I... I didn't have the chance to find out... but I guess it doesn't matter anymore now, because she's gone forever and I'm not going to see her ever again. So I'd better get on with it...


Aneira: oh, Trys...

Trystan: now, if you don't mind, I don't want to talk about this anymore... I just need some alone time in my lab... I think I might be close to discovering how to create a sim-bot...


Leo: there you are, you two! We were starting to get a bit worried here! Welcome home! What do you think?



Aneira: like.... seriously?


Trystan: wow, this is beautiful!

Aneira: why didn't you wait for us!!


Leo: well, your brothers and sister were really keen to start... and you were late... and they were becoming restless so we decided to start...



Lowri: I told you we should have waited for them!


Eric: but they were sooooo late! I mean, it's 9 o'clock! They finished school at 2... if they had wanted to decorate with us they should have just come back home when they were supposed to!

James: well, they didn't know we had planned to decorate though...

Eric: that's because we couldn't find them over lunch! They obviously had better places to be than with their siblings!




Trystan: well... I have to say this is beautiful....don't you think so, sis?

Aneira: yeah.... it is... I'm just gutted that we didn't have a chance to help decorating...

James: sorry guys...


James: it's just... we waited, and waited...and then couldn't wait any longer! I mean, where have you been anyway, you've been away for ages!

Aneira: we just had a walk in the park... we needed to talk....

James: seriously? How did you manage to do it? I mean, you've been away for hours! How can it be physically possible to just talk.... for hours?

Aneira: *laughs* oh, you'll see, when you get older and you'll have your first crush on somebody... you'll want to talk too!

James: oh please! That sounds more like Eric, I don't do talking. And I most definitely don't do crushing!

Aneira: *laughs*

Alice: *smiles*


June: now, how about chocolate chips cookies? Fresh from the oven! And the oldest cure for heartache...



Aneira: ....



Lowri: ... I'll just pretend I'm not here and leave you to your soppy memories....



Lowri: although I have to say I'm really sad for you sister... your situation really sucks!



Aneira: wow, thanks Lo... and where have you learnt that, by the way?


Lowri: James and Eric taught me of course! *grins*

Aneira: why do I even bother asking...


Lowri: well, it really does you know! And I'm so upset for you! I can't believe we have one evil auntie on the loose, who happens to be the Queen of the Elves, even! And cousin Blodwen is a real pain in the----


Aneira: Lowri!


Lowri: sorry... but she is! I don't know how you can be so calm... if I were you, I would be fuming! I am fuming already!



Aneira: well... as much as I despair the situation is not gonna change so...


Lowri: why not! You could always pack your stuff and show up at evil auntie's place demanding to see Arwyn! And then you could elope somewhere or something... I mean, there must be something you can do! Or just talk to dad you know...


Aneira: it's not that easy...


Lowri: well, if I were you, I wouldn't just sit here and wait. Just saying...


Aneira: oh Lowri, one day you'll understand...


Lowri: no, I don't think so... if anything, I would just feel stronger about this...

Lowri: tell me a reason why you can't follow him and get him back...


Aneira: well, there's school....


Lowri: rubbish, next one?

Aneira: there's you guys, I couldn't just leave you...

Lowri: rubbish, I'm sure we would all be supportive! Just ask dad----

Aneira: Lo, he would have stopped her if he could have... I don't think he would agree to a trip over there which would end up with nothing...


Lowri: whatever, it just sounds like a BBB to me!


Aneira: a... what?

Lowri: Big Bag of Bullshit!

Aneira: Lowri!


Lowri: well, however you want to call it, that's what it looks like to me! Now, I feel that inspiration is here! Wanna see what I'm gonna paint next?



Aneira: .....



Lowri: look, I'm going to paint the night sky... it's going to look very real! This room is perfect for painting, I don't see why you have never thought of using this easel before?


Aneira: mmm not sure... I don't think painting is much my thing...


Lowri: well, it would do you some good you know... a hobby would take your mind off things! Like Trystan with his inventions... they're a good cure for the heart!



Aneira: and when have you become an expert in matters of the heart, little sister?


Lowri: oh, I don't know... I just look around, see things.... listen to things... easy!


Aneira: probably you're right... I should find myself a hobby...



Lowri: well, it's too late for painting, I got that one... go ask Trystan if you can use his old inventing table now that he's moved on to robots!



Trystan: there you go... almost there.....



Trystan: ta-dah! Isn't it beautiful? My first nanite! It will look great on the shelves with the other inventions!



Lowri: ta dah! I've added some personal touches...


Aneira: looks beautiful!

Lowri: hey, what was that noise?

Aneira: I don't know, sounded like grandpa calling from downstairs...


Olive: meowwwwwwwwww!


Looks like it's finally time for kittens!



Or kitten! Everyone meet Snow, the new addition to the Love household! He's a bit... well... I have never seen a cat with that face, not sure where he got it from? Oh well...




Snow: meowwwww



Who's a proud mummy? <3




And who's a cute kitty? Really, no clue where he got that face from... apparently that's what the genes of a Siamese and a Norwegian forest cat produce :D



Arni: yay, we got a kitten!


Alice: if you would just move aside, dad... I'd love to give him a closer look...

Aneira: hey, did someone say kitten?


Aneira: awwwww cute!



Lowri: yay!!! A new kitten!!!!



Lowri: I'm soooooo happy!!!



Awwww <3 



Looks like we've got two proud cat-parents! <3 <3 




Aneira: right, I think I'm gonna go to bed now...


Alice: good night, love... you okay?

Aneira: sure...


Alice: because if you want to talk, you know you can talk to me, right?


Aneira: I know... thanks... but I'm ok, just tired... night mum...

Alice: good night...


Trystan: hello little nanite, I hope you like your new setting!



Trystan: look at that, who said I was hopeless? In your face, Matilda! Wherever you are....


James: *sighs*

Eric: why the big sigh, James?


James: nothing, I just thought... Glyn would have loved to see Snow...


Eric: I know... I miss him too... it's rubbish that they're gone... I was beginning to consider him as another brother...


Leo: why that worried expression, Alice? What's wrong?

Alice: I don't know... well, I do know actually.... Aneira...

Leo: I know...

Alice: why did you not do anything? You could have stopped her!


Leo: I couldn't Alice... it's her life, her people... it's not up to me to judge what my sister does...

Alice: well, I understand why you say that, but I think it really is! I mean, even if you chose to leave, they're still your people too!

Leo: well, technically---


Alice: and most importantly, Aneira is your daughter, you surely won't allow your sister to hurt her?

Leo: of course not! But really... how could I have stopped her? I have no claim over Arwyn, he was given to her by his uncle...

Alice: this is rubbish, it's a young man who has the right to be free and do as he pleases, he shouldn't be considered anyone's property!

Leo: I know, but the way it works over there...


Alice: honestly Leo, I don't really care how it works over there! What I care is how it works over here, and what I see is my daughter crying over her lost first love!

Leo: he's not lost, she'll see him again I'm sure...

Alice: how can you be sure! For what we know, your sister and her mini clone might have locked both of them up somewhere by now!

Leo: I'm sure they haven't...

Alice: how can you be sure?

Leo: look, if this is so upsetting I'll write to her okay? And I'll ask her again if they want to visit for Snowflake day, okay?

Alice: that would be good...


Leo: see? Better?

Alice: yes... but there's something else as well...

Leo: what more?

Alice: Trystan! Have you not noticed? He's not well either...

Leo: *sighs* I have noticed...

Alice: our kids are growing up fast, Leo... it's scary....

Leo: I know... and so are we...

Alice: I know! all my siblings have had their birthdays already... it's only me and Amy left... and it's not gonna be long now...

Leo: you know what? I think we should do a big family birthday party. Me, you, Amy and Mark. Age up all together, with all the family. It will be nice, and it might cheer up the kids...

Alice: that's actually a very nice idea Leo... it might work... for the time being, anyway.... not that I long to age up, but it might work...


Olive: meowww! [keep out, everyone, my family is sleeping...


<3 <3 cat cuteness overload <3 <3



June: and look at that sad face! What is wrong, Eric? Don't you like my cookies?
























Eric: it's not the cookies, grandma... I'm just sad...


James: we're missing Glyn!!

June: aww...


James: really, it's rubbish that they're gone! The way auntie Gale showed up out of the blue and demanded they all go back... it's rubbish! 

Lowri: I second that, brother...

James: and look what they've done to Aneira! It's just rubbish! Don't you think so, dad?

Leo: ... I...


James: I mean, she's your little sister, can't you tell her off or something? I would so much do that at least! Dad?

Aneira: ....

Leo: it's not that simple, James....

James: why not? She doesn't like Glyn anyway, so why take him back? I say she should have left him with us from the beginning!

Alice: ....


Leo: stop it, James. Don't talk about things you know nothing about...

James: but I do know! And I think that---

Leo: enough. I know that you miss your cousin and his friends. I know how you all feel. I don't feel particularly happy about the situation either. But there's nothing any of us can do now so you'd better get on with it!


Aneira: ....

Lowri: wow, that was harsh... what's wrong with dad?

Eric: he probably feels guilty...


Leo: what did you just say?

James: I say it's still rubbish!


Paws: ... (mmm better come back another time to beg for food, kid)

Snow: *meows*


Aneira: I'm going upstairs.

Eric: and you're the one who's been affected the most, sister! Do you have nothing to say?


Aneira: just leave it, Eric... there's no point...

Eric: *sighs*























Eric: why are they all behaving like idiots? Why don't they want to talk about this? Let alone do something to change things... is it what it means, growing up? Stop caring?

June: no sweetheart, it doesn't... nobody stops caring, it's just that life is more complicated when you grow up...


Eric: but why? The situation is always the same, why do they see it differently?

June: they don't see it differently, they just take into account other sides of the situation that people don't see when they're younger...


Eric: what other sides? Everyone agrees that it was rubbish, even dad! He's not going to do anything about it because it's his sister, and he's ashamed of her but doesn't want us to see that! And I think he feels guilty because he hasn't done anything about it and we're all sad. I mean, look at Aneira! That's why he doesn't want to talk about it, we've touched a nerve! 

June: *smiles* you're such a clever boy Eric...clever and sweet... promise your granny that you'll never change that...


Eric: not planning to! Brother, what do you say?

James: I think you're right bro... but I also think that if dad is not on our side, we can't do much...

Eric: why not! It's so... frustrating!

June: I know it is, boys, and if you want to know, me and grandpa are on your side... 

June: but I also think that it's better if you keep it quiet for the time being, as your dad is quite sensitive about the subject... now, you two, go get ready for school. We have a party to plan!

Eric: wait, what party?


Ella: so you didn't know anything about this?

Aneira: nothing at all! Wow...


Elena: I can't believe they haven't told you!

Ella: yeah, mum and dad were discussing it this morning... and so was probably everyone else...

Aneira: well, perhaps they wanted to tell us this morning but then...


Ella: then what?

Aneira: James kept asking dad about why we can't do anything to bring Glyn back and so on...

Elena: oops...

Aneira: yeah, oops... it got out of hand and dad was quite upset, I've never seen him like that, honest!























Ella: mmm I wonder if he feels guilty about the whole thing...

Aneira: that's what Eric said and dad got really upset...


Ella: bingo! And what did you say?

Aneira: nothing, I didn't want to make things worse... I just left...

Elena: aww Annie... I'm so sorry...

Ella: So I say, even your dad knows deep down that he should have done something but he didn't.

Aneira: maybe, but still...

Ella: so, says I, we make a plan. Leave it for a while, keep quiet, let him think you've all forgotten about it, then at the right moment you ask him the right question! He'll be caught off guard and he won't be able to say no to his favourite daughter!


Aneira: mmm and what would this right question be?

Ella: well, we can think about that later, no? See how things evolve in the meanwhile... but worst case scenario, if you haven't heard from Arwyn for all this time, you can ask uncle Leo to, I don't know, have a family holiday over there... you know, a perfectly plausible request which hides something else! Ha, I'm a genius, am I not?

Aneira: quite the schemer! And I assume you would want to come with us then? *grins*

Elena: why? Why would you want to go Ella?

Ella: ah... but to support Annie, of course!

Elena: oh cool! I want to come too then!

Aneira: *giggles*


Octavia: hey girls! What are you laughing about?

Ella: nothing!!

Aneira: hey Octavia...


Octavia: good, I wanted to speak to you Annie...

Aneira: right...


Octavia: about this party... your parents birthday and so on...

Aneira: yeah, I don't know much about it though, in fact, I just learnt that it was happening....

Octavia: good! I mean, not good that they're getting old but hey, mine celebrated some time ago by going on a holiday to Monte Vista, where they got married... which was cool because even though I had to look after the kiddos, Amelia and Gareth are good kids, so I had a lot of free time to go see...er... you know...

Aneira: ... right...


Elena: *whispering* and what is she talking about now?

Ella: *whispering* I don't know, but sounds interesting....

Octavia: BUT, I haven't been able to... er... you know... since they came back!

Aneira: er... and why are you telling me this?

Octavia: BECAUSE, this party at yours is the perfect excuse!


Aneira: do you realise your parents will be there as well?

Octavia: yeah, but I need you to back me up when eventually people will ask where I am and you'll have to say, food poisoning! *grins*

Aneira: oh dear...

Octavia: perfect plan, eh? Big family parties are the best to sneak out unnoticed!

Aneira: yeah, but perhaps a different excuse would be a better option if you don't want to spread panic... you know, same party food....


Octavia: oh right! Okay, I thought it would be fun but perhaps better use something else... how about I accidentally slipped in the frozen pool and I've been taken to hospital with a broken leg and hypotermia?

Aneira: ... I mean, seriously?!?!

Ella: sounds like it's going to be a fun party!


Amy: okay guys, are you ready?

Alice: oh dear, I'm not so sure now...























Alice: are you sure you want to do this, Leo? Technically you have a longer life span than us humans so...

Leo: absolutely! I'm older than you, there's no way I'm going to keep looking younger than my wife!

Amy: what about you?

Mark: don't you worry Amy, it's gonna be a breeze you'll see...


Catherine: wooohooo, my little sisters are finally joining the oldies' club!

Amy: wait a minute, who said we're becoming old? We're just getting a little wiser, that's all...


Mark: right, here we go, I'll go first if you lot are scared! Look boy, daddy's growing up!

Luke: you're getting old dad, why so excited?

Mark: Not old, son, just a little wiser, as your mother says!

Luke: but still...

James: yayyyy happy birthday!!


Catherine: make a wish!


Leo/Mark: yayyyy!

Alice/Amy: *blow candles*


Crowd: *cheering*


Crowd: *cheering*

Octavia: come on relatives, get a move on, I've got plans!



Leo: I think the sparkles are coming!


Leo: ta-dah! How do I look?

Alice: exactly the same my love...

Leo: dashing as always then!

Alice: yes, plus some age lines...

Leo: age lines what? I haven't got no age lines! 


Crowd: *cheering*


Mark: woah, my turn!

Luke: you go, daddy!


Mark: roarr, how do I look?

Leo: seriously, do I have age lines?

Catherine: oh dear, what's wrong with these two....


Nick: er... nice haircut, dad....

Mark: shut up boy, you have no idea what getting old feels like... *sighs*

Amy: my turn!


Amy: look Nick, mummy's growing up!

Nick: getting old you mean... although that was a bout time, it was creepy to be in the same life stage as you and dad....

Tobias: you're next sis...good luck....

Alice: well... it doesn't look like it's that big change...


Amy: ta dah! I've got ponytails, I feel like a teenager!

Alice: .... scratch that.... what happened to my sister?

Tobias: you've no idea what midlife crisis does to you...


Alice: woah, wait a minute, I'm not sure I'm ready for this!

Susan: none of us was, love, none of us was....


Alice: wow... I feel....

Trystan: wow, nice... er... haircut auntie... *laughs*

Amy: shut up you, we'll talk again when you're my age boy!


Amy: I just want to eat my cake! Why can't you all just move and let me eat my cake?

Alice: yeah, I feel exactly like that...


Leo: old age is weird...

Mark: I second that... but at least we got to eat cake....

Leo: right you are Mark...


Lowri: now, where is the queue for the cake?

Eric: everywhere and nowhere... as always....


Nick: mum, now that you're older... will that slice of cake make you fat more easily? *laughs*

Amy: you shut that mouth up, Nick!

Nick: *laughs*

Alice: oh dear, I hadn't thought of that...


Susan: these young kids, teasing the elders... they don't know what the future has on hold for them, have they...

Tobias: not the faintest idea... *sighs*

Alice: come on guys, it's not that bad...


Nick: and this dress mum, I mean, seriously? *laughs*

Amy: I told you to SHUT UP!

Nick: *laughing* I'm crying here!


June: Arni... do you remember when we became adults?

Arni: no... my memory is not quite right these days... was it long ago?

June: .... indeed it was.... *sighs*


Trystan: yay I got my slice! Woo hooo!

Ella: lucky you, I've been queuing here for ages!

Eric: and me...


Ella: gotta love the good old family parties... a bit painful, but I wouldn't want them any other way....

Lowri: well, if nobody is eating these two abandoned slices I guess I'm gonna have them... woo hooo! And that cake as well, if you can't even get your slice... I'm gonna eat it all!


Elena: woah, glad to be out of that mess! And glad that we all managed to get a slice of cake...

Ella: yeah... but I was thinking, it's good to be part of such a large family, isn't it?

Elena: yep... and all the massive weddings they had, so much fun! We were just kids but it was fun, wasn't it?

Aneira: yeah, I remember auntie Amy's wedding on that island.. we had a lot of fun there!

Elena: holy plumbob, I so wish I could be sunning on the beach right now, instead of stuck in this snowy place!

Aneira: snow is nice! It's romantic... always if you have a reason to need that... I obviously don't anymore...

Elena: yeah but sunset on the beach? 100 to 0!

Aneira: *sighs*


Ella: oh Ann, he'll come back to you, it will be fine in the end, you'll see...

Aneira: I don't know...

Elena: well, we do! Don't we, sis? We have a feeling...

Aneira: not that I don't trust your feeling but....

Ella: no buts, just wait and see!


Gareth: move aside Luke, give way!

Luke: no way, I'm gonna win this!

Lowri: you wish guys!

Eric: *sighs*


James: hey bro.. what's wrong?

Eric: nothing it's just... 


Eric: Annie looks so sad.... look....




James: I know... but she'll be fine....

Eric: I'm not so sure about that...

Zoe: I personally don't understand what they find in those racing games... do you?

Amelia: not really... but they look quite fun, don't they?




Catherine: hey honey, come and dance with mummy, it's fun!

Chloe: no way, you're making a fool of yourself mum... on a dance floor at your age! I'm so not joining you... embarrassing...


Chloe: hey girls, what's up over here?

Amelia: we're discussing console games...

Chloe: oh dear, what a fun night...




James: move aside guys, here I come!

Lowri: you wish, brother, but we were there first!



Nick: come on guys, I say we toast!

Jimmy: to what, exactly?

Nick:... to getting older, and wiser....

Jimmy: speak for yourself, myself and Trystan have no plans of getting older and wiser any time soon!

Nick: well, good for you, because the older you get the harder life becomes...


Trystan: then no thank you, I don't need life to be harder than it currently is, thank you very much!

Jimmy: I didn't know you had a hard life, Nick? I heard you've started to do gigs at events and stuff... it's what you've always wanted to do, right? Following on your parents footsteps and become a musician...

Nick: oh that side of things is going well, actually....

Jimmy: so what? Oh! Then it's your love life giving you troubles... 

Nick: ah... well....

Jimmy: no worry mate, you're in good company! Poor Trystan over there is a broken man...

Trystan: hey! I'm not....

Jimmy: and myself... well, to be honest, I'm not doing too badly, if you know what I mean.... but for this night only, I'll drink with you guys to the aches of the heart! Get a drink, Trys! You'll feel better then...


Octavia: hey girls...

Ella: and look who's here! Octavia....

Ella: I guess it's time for your mysterious... departure? *giggles*


Octavia: shut up, you don't know what you're talking about...


Aneira: yes Ella, don't give her a hard time...

Ella: well, I wouldn't if I knew what all this mystery was about!




Aneira: she's got a point though... I think it's time, Octavia. Besides, I'm tired to always be the one to cover up for you....

Ella: sooooooo.....

Octavia: .....




Octavia: okay okay, fine! But just you two okay? You can't tell anyone else. It's a secret! And I'm a witch, remember? I'll find out if you talk...

Ella: fine, we won't talk... now, what is this all about? It's been going on since Spooky Day!

Octavia: yes well.... the thing is....


Aneira: come on Octavia, say it, you can trust them!

Octavia: fine... I've got a boyfriend!



Ella: you what?!?!?!

Elena: wow!!


Octavia: don't look so surprised, why would I not have one? We're all teen age girls, for plumbob's sake!

Ella: yes but you are... well, you!

Octavia: well, mum is an evil witch and she got dad! But that's exactly the problem...

Elena: how can that be a problem?

Octavia: well, dad is a good man, and not a wizard... they kind of balance together...while Ash...

Ella: Ash?


Octavia: yes, my boyfriend Ash... he's... well, like me...

Elena: he's evil!

Ella: and a wizard... oh my goodness, you two are gonna blow up the town!

Aneira: I'm sure that's not what they're planning... right?

Octavia: of course not! Not at the moment anyway. But Ash is not just an evil wizard...he is THE evil wizard... he's got a lot of... er... history....

Elena: oh dear... I don't think I want to know about that...

Octavia: I wouldn't tell you anyway, it's a long story and very secret! Anyway, the point is that mum would not approve. And dad would probably have a heart attack. 


Aneira: so she's been using me to help her cover their... er.... meetings?

Octavia: meetings! *laughs* oh well you can call them whatever you like really, so long as you help me.... and now you two as well! And remember, you're sworn to secrecy!

Elena: sure...

Ella: so, what's the plan for tonight?


Octavia: well, I'm going to disappear now, and if anybody notices or asks you, you're gonna say ...

Aneira: What's the new excuse?

Octavia: I don't know, you're gonna make it up!


Aneira: what! No! I'm bad at this stuff, I can't lie!

Octavia: oh well, you didn't like my broken leg and hypothermia one, so you come up with a better one now!


Octavia: now, time to go! Wish me luck... or well, in any case, I'm going to have a better evening than you ladies, at least I have a proper boyfriend! 


Octavia: Well, except you Elena of course, everybody knows that you and Tyler are practically married!

Ella: rude, much!

Octavia: sorry girls, but it's just facts! Now, gotta dash! Byeeee! 


Ella: don't be sad Annie... it's just Octavia... she's evil...

Aneira: she was just stating the facts Ella... and they were true... but I am happy for her of course... although I'm so glad that you two know as well, I couldn't cope anymore...

Elena: I can imagine! How long have you known?

Aneira: since Spooky Night when she took us to that "surprise place"...


Elena: spooky!

Aneira: yeah, before we left I went to look for her and I found... well, both of them...

Ella: oh my goodness! Juicy gossip here!

Elena: how have you managed to keep it all to yourself, Annie?

Aneira: Octavia is scary?

Elena: I second that... 

Ella: now, I don't know about you two, but I suddenly feel in need of this sugar blast! And while we eat, you can tell us all about this mysterious Ash! *giggles*


Aneira: right, it was on Spooky Night, after we had found Ella and Berwyn smooching in the dark...


Elena: what?!

Ella: right, you can skip that bit! I was drunk, and that's that. Moving on...

Aneira:*giggles*


Benjamin: oh hello everyone! I had not realised it was a party night!

Shameka: oh my goodness! You've grown up so much!!!

Arni: excuse me, I was trying to play here....

Alex: ewww ghost relatives!


Chloe: wow... are these two supposed to be related to us?

Alex: yeah, that's great great grandfather Benjamin and his daughter in law Shameka, great grandfather's Sebastian wife...

Chloe: er... I don't follow....

Alex: okay, first there was Juliet, who married Benjamin - that ghost guy over there.

Chloe: right...

Alex: they had seven kids, including Sebastian, who was granny June's father.... his wife was that ghost lady over there, Shameka... so she's... our great grandmother and Ben is our great great grandfather... I think...

Chloe: cool...


June: hey! Look who's here! Hey mum, grand dad... have you come to join the party?


Alice: why do you not look happy, Leo? Is the new life stage not agreeing with you? *smiles*

Leo: no... it's just... do your think our kids are happy?

Alice: well, it's a tricky question at the moment, but generally speaking, yes, they are...


Leo: but all that business with Gale... do you think I've disappointed them all?

Alice: oh Leo... it's just very hard for them to understand how Gale could have done what she did and got away with it ...

Leo: but they don't understand! Over there it's... different...

Alice: I know sweetheart, and I'm on your side...

Leo: but?

Alice: no buts... although if you ask my opinion, I would have just kicked Gale and her mini-self back from where they came from! Sorry...

Leo: *sighs* I can understand why... I tried, but she wouldn't listen... there was nothing I could do... right?


Alice: well... forget about it for now. We'll think of something together, okay? Now, how about you take me to dance...



Leo: I've written to ask about Snowflake Day....

Alice: see? Perhaps she'll come back...

Leo: I'm sorry that my family is a bit... well... difficult...

Alice: well, all families have some dark sides... but they don't make everything bad... just more complicated sometimes...


Alice: I'm sure it will be fine... if she doesn't come back for Snowflake Day, we could always go there afterwards...

Leo: I guess we could do that... but I wouldn't want it to look as if I was checking on her or something... 

Alice: well, you can always make it look like I want to check on her. And on how she's treating my daughter's boyfriend. He's a darling boy, isn't he? So shy and sweet...

Leo: uhm... I guess....

Alice: come on, they were so in love... don't you want your daughter to be happy?

Leo: yes but... 


Alice: BUT?!?!

Leo: No buts, I want her to be happy but well... what if she moves back to live with the elves? We're never going to see her again! Or not that often anyway... would you want that?

Alice: Leo... it's her life, her choice... please don't tell me that that's the reason why you didn't do anything to stop your sister...

Leo: no, I... you know I couldn't have done anything else... you said you were on my side! 

Alice: Leo!!

Amy: er.... guys... sorry to interrupt but I think we're going....


Alice: what? Oh... yeah, sure...

Amy: are you okay, Al?

Alice: yeah, sure, why not... it was a nice party, wasn't it? It was good to celebrate together, as in old times...



Amy: sure... er... *whispers* your husband is kind of despairing behind you... 

Alice: ... just ignore him please... he'll be fine... we just need to talk...

Amy: sure... I'll leave you to it then... see you soon sis *smiles*


Susan: hey kids, we're going...

Gareth: nooo mummy I'm winning!

Susan: five more minutes and that's that. Amelia, can you find your sister please? Plumbob knows where she's hiding...

Amelia: er... I haven't seen her for a while mum.... er.... I think she might have left already....

Susan: great, she's disappeared again. Why is it that your sister only gives me troubles? You can never be sure of what she's thinking, or doing... oh goodness...


Zoe: I don't want to be rude to your mum but... has she considered that it might be because they are too alike? I mean, two evil witches...

Amelia: I know... I think sister is worse though... but they're clashing all the time.... anyway, gotta go, see you in school Zo!


Elena: I think we should make a move... everybody seems to be going...


Elena: thanks for the party Ann, the next one will be at ours! 

Ella: but not just yet....

Elena: I thought you couldn't wait to grow up El?


Ella: not anymore... I think I'm quite alright where I am...

Elena: aww... I'm sorry about Harry...

Ella: Harry, who?

Elena: haha funny!


Elena: anyway, goodbye Annie, see you in school! And no worries about Arwyn, you two are made for each other, life will find a way!

Aneira: thank you...

Ella: well, hopefully life will find a way for me too...

Aneira: I'm sure it will... besides, it's almost Snowflake Day!


Elena: so what?

Aneira: don't you know? Anything is possible on Snowflake eve! That's when magic happens! It happened for mum and dad....

Ella: well, good for them, but I don't think we'll have any luck or magic this year. 

Elena: don't mind her, she's been in a gloomy mood lately... anyway, we'd better go, see you Ann!

Aneira: bye...


Aneira: hey kids, mind if I join you?

Zoe: oh please do, I'm so bored of watching them playing games... and Amelia left so...


James: oh, come on it's fun! Isn't it, brother?

Eric: it sure is! Hey, was that your car James? You're so slow! Byeeeee! 

Chloe: oh goodness... boys are soooo boring....


Zoe: see? You can't have a conversation with these guys tonight, they've been stuck playing since we finished eating cake...


Alice: aaaah, another party done. More trash out and then we can finish tidying up and go to bed!

???: excuse me... are you Alice?


Alice: uh? Er... yes... that's me.... er... sorry, I don't think we----


???: oh my goodness you've grown so much! I knew you were running the household now, so I guess I should have expected a grown woman and yet... I still remember you as a little bookworm!


Alice: auntie Rebecca!!!! Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe it!! It's been.... ages!

Rebecca: since your parents decided to move here, yes...that was a long while ago... you were still a child... and now I'm an old lady...

Alice: wow, and what brought you here? That's a wonderful surprise!


???: mum, have you found her?

Alice: ah....


Rebecca: I hope you remember my daughter Trinity, your cousin?


Alice: oh my goodness, of course I remember! You were best friends with my sister Cath!

Trinity: indeed I was... *smiles* good to see you again!


Alice: wow... I still can't believe it!

Rebecca: and yet, we're here!

Trinity: good, I'll tell the others where we are then...

Alice: the others?

Rebecca: Trinity's husband and sons... we came here as a family holiday...of some kind. We got a little chalet in the woods... but I wanted to come and see you as soon as I could... I hope it's okay, I hope we won't bother you too much...

Alice: not at all! Actually, you've just missed my birthday party!

Rebecca: oh, happy birthday darling! And tell me, is your mother still... I mean.... is she still living with you?

Alice: of course she is! Mum and dad are with us...actually, they'll be quite upset to know that you're staying somewhere else, as we have a cottage next door that you could use!

Rebecca: that's so sweet darling, thank you... 


Alice: well... let's get in then! It's freezing outside!

Rebecca: thanks... I can't wait to meet my sister...


Trinity: I told my husband to join us here with our two boys... I hope it's okay...

Alice: but of course! The more the merrier! My kids will be happy to meet their cousins! Come on, let's go inside and surprise everyone!








Alice: mum! There you are... I've got a big surprise for you!

June: uh... what?

Jimmy: hey auntie Alice, look at me and Trys, we're good!

Alice: haha, sure...


Alice: but mum, you really won't believe this... it's a massive surprise for you! For everyone!

June: calm down Alice, what's happening?


Alice: you've... we've... got visitors!

June: visitors? Who will be visiting at this time?

Rebecca: only your old sister, June...


Rebecca: oh my goodness, you haven't changed one bit! Except for the grey hair of course! *laughs*

June: .... Rebecca?!?! 


June: Oh my goodness... what are you doing here? How is that even possible!!! Am I dreaming??? Oh my goodness!!!

Rebecca: you're not dreaming big sis... I just thought I would come and see my old sister...

June: that was the most amazing of ideas!


June: wait a minute, why the sad face? What happened?

Rebecca: it's just... Karl... he passed away...

June: oh dear, that's awful... I'm so sorry....

Rebecca: thanks... well he... he was old and... he fell asleep and... forgot the curtains open and...

Alice: oh no....

Rebecca: what a stupid way to die, eh?

June: I'm so sorry...

Rebecca: well, that stupid old vampire was the love of my life. And now... well, of course I've got Trinity and the boys but I thought... time is precious... and limited. So why not coming here to see you, before it was too late... for either of us... 

June: or both of us... darling this was a wonderful idea, I'm so happy to have you here...

Trystan: and who would this lady be? Oh my goodness.. is she.... is she....




Trinity: a vampire? Yes, I am. And I also think I might be some kind of distant cousin...

Trystan: what... really?

Trinity: I'm Alice's cousin so if you're her son I must be... well, not sure, but a relative of some kind...


Trystan: cool, a vampire relative!

Jimmy: great! I'm Trystan's cousin so we're probably related as well... nice to meet you, I'm Jimmy...


Trinity: another of Alice's kids?

Jimmy: no, Alice is my auntie, my mum is....

Catherine: OH MY GOODNESS!


Catherine: Trinity! How is that even possible... 


Trinity: Cath! My old friend! Wow, you look amazing! The years have treated you very well!

Catherine: and you! Oh my goodness... what are you doing here? And what happened to you after... we left?

Trinity: well, long story but... found a nice vampire, got married and had two boys... they're in their teens now... you?

Catherine: haha, almost the same thing! Minus the vampire bit, although I have to say that one of the reasons why I fell for Jay was that he looked dark and mysterious *giggles*


Jay: dark and mysterious? Are you talking about me, darling? *laughs* Ah---


Jay: and who are these people, Leo?

Leo: Jay, I have absolutely no clue...

Jay: awesome!


Chloe: guys, something's going on there... I think you've got two new guests... who are they?

Lowri: no idea, busy.... ha! There you go Eric, I win! Woooo hoooo!

Eric: no wayyyyyy!

Chloe: *sighs* they seem interesting, I'll go have a look... are you coming, sis?


Zoe: actually, I'm quite tired... when are we going home?

Aneira: come on, let's go have a look at these mysterious guests and then we can all go to bed...


Zoe: oh my goodness, that lady is very pale... is it possible that she's a.... a.....

Chloe: a vampire! Cool!!!


Zoe: not cool, that's scary! And she's talking to mum, even!

Chloe: wow, how come mum knows a vampire and we didn't know anything about it?

Zoe: I don't care, let's just go home!


Aneira: aaaah, wait a minute, that lady looks familiar.... that's it! She must be grandma's sister, what's her name... the one who got married on the same day... and I think her husband was a vampire... so perhaps the woman talking to auntie Cath is her daughter?

Chloe: oh yeah, I think grandma showed me the pictures once! I didn't pay too much attention though... boring old people's stuff...

Zoe: great, more relatives! So I guess they're going to stick around for a while... great, just great.

Chloe: but this is so cool! I didn't know we had vampire relatives! Don't you want to get to know them and learn all the vampire secrets?

Zoe: no, thank you. I just want to go home... can we go home now? I'm sure Jimmy will take us home, if mum and dad want to stay.... 




Juliet: well well well! Look at that! I had not seen those ones for a veeery long time! And what would their business here be, I wonder? Mmmmh.... I sense mischief... and troubles... mmmmh....




To be continued.....


I hope you liked the chapter :) Thanks for sticking with the legacy even though I've been awol for months! Sorry guys, busy life and crappy computer taking ages to load the game... but hey, super long chapter (as usual) to make up for the long wait XD
Hopefully the next one will be up before three more months! And anyway, thanks for reading :) <3
Btw, if you don't remember who Rebecca and Trinity were, check generation 2 and the beginning of generation 3 :)

Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment