Friday 22 September 2023

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 27



Welcome back to the Love Legacy!

A very long time has passed since the last chapter.. so, if you are still reading this, thank you for sticking around! 

A lot happened since last time... I moved countries again at the beginning of the pandemic (awesome timing) and in addition to not having access to my computer and stuff for a while I also lost access to the blog for a long time (note to self: always update the recovery phone number, specially if you are moving countries)... anyway, now I'm back!! (Although I still don't have access to the facebook page..)
But as my Sims 3 computer is not much usable anymore, in the meantime I got hooked with Sims 4 and last year I decided to recreate the Loves just for fun. 

I didn't think I would be able to continue with the Legacy, but recently I realised I missed writing so much and that, + getting access to the blog again, + new laptop was the magic combination to get me back into it - but in a new, Sims 4, format.

Disclaimer: I did my best to recreate the Love universe in Sims 4, but obviously it won't be exactly the same as in Sims 3 - specially the actual sims, I find it so hard to reproduce what I want in CAS!
Also, storytelling was so much easier in Sims 3!! Getting sims do what you tell them to do is so much harder in Sims 4! So let's see where this new challenge takes us :)

So here we go!

------------------------------

Last time we left the Loves on Snowflake eave, with two specific Loves hoping for a Snowflake miracle to heal their broken hearts...


Benjamin: I'm not sure about a miracle... but they are so in for a big surprise when they wake up! Ho ho ho, happy Snowflake Day everybody!


Trystan: wow, the sky is so clear tonight, I can see the stars and constellations!


Trystan: so good to sleep under the stars...


Trystan: wait.... what?


Trystan: oh my goodness... where am I???!!


Trystan: this feels like my room... but it's not! It's ... different... what the heck is going on?! And how did I get here? 


Trystan: the last thing I remember is going to bed in my room, as usual... then I had the strangest dream...but I can't remember... somehow it feels like I've slept for years! 


Trystan: but no... look, it's just been one day...it's Snowflake Day today, so it was just one very long night for some reason.... and where did this phone come from by the way? Wait... it's Snowflake Day!


Trystan: Aneira!

Aneira: mmm... who's calling... I was having such a good sleep....


Aneira: such a strange feeling, I feel like I've been asleep for years!


Aneira: feels good though, but something feels... odd... wait...


Aneira: OMG.... what is this place.... It's our room but.... 


Aneira: LOWRI!!! WAKE UP!

Lowri: mmm... what do you want sister, I'm sleeping....

Aneira: no, really, Lowri you have to wake up, now!


Lowri: no, I really mean it, what do you want? I was having a good dream and now I don't even remember it... 

Aneira: your hair... it's different...


Lowri: you're joking, right? Is this why you woke me up?

Aneira: no, really, you look different...


Lowri: so what, you look different too! Wait... why do you look different? Why does.... everything look different?


Aneira: I don't know! That's what I'm trying to figure out... it's as if.... as if...

Lowri: as if what?

Trystan: Annie! Lowri! Thank goodness, you are awake...


Aneira: Trystan! What's going on?

Trystan: I don't know... it's like... it's like...


Lowri: oh for plumbob's sake, finish your sentences you too!

Aneira: ok, at least we have not changed inside... it's always us... we just... 

Trystan: look different... and the house looks different too...


Aneira: ok, I have a theory...

Lowri: finally!


Aneira: it's like... as if we went to sleep in one universe... and woke up in another one...

Lowri: yeah sure... next?

Trystan: yeah makes sense...

Lowri: no it does not! Come on, how is this possible? And even if it were possible... how did this happen? What caused this?

Trystan: good point...

Aneira: well, first of all, it's not just us and our house, I think our whole universe ended up in a new one... look at my picture with Arwyn, he looks different too! I remember taking that picture, and yesterday it looked different... it's like it got updated too...


Trystan: yeah but... my memories are still the same, they didn't get updated.. it's always us, but we woke up in a new 4D reality... or something...

Aneira: exactly

Lowri: aside of the fact tht this is crazy... why did this happen?!

Trystan: I don't know, a shift in the quantum-verse?

Aneira: exactly! Yes that must be it. You're the scientist Trystan, I trust you with this..


Lowri: what are you guys talking about, you don't make any sense...


Lowri: more likely, last night was Snowflake Eve, did you wish for anything... er... unusual, that might have caused this? 

Aneira: of course not! I just hoped to see Arwyn again, and I don't see him around so I don't think that worked... besides, Snowflake Eve wishes are powerful but surely not this much?

Trystan: ....


Aneira:  Trystan?

Trystan: I... I wished that life could be different.... that things could be different...

Lowri: there you go...

Trystan: but just because of ... you know... I didn't mean it literally!


Lowri: like, seriously? We have witch relatives and you still don't know the meaning of "be careful what you wish for"?


Trystan: but this is huge... it can't be it... can it?

Aneira: I don't know... it was Snowflake Eve... and you wished for things to be different..

Trystan: but I didn't mean literally! I meant with... you know... the whole situation...

Aneira: I know... but still...

Lowri: well, while you two keep making up theories and figure out whose fault it was that we woke up in this mess, I'll go check that everybody else is ok... and actually here! You never know... what happens if someone got accidentally deleted in the transfer process?

Aneira: what did you say?


Lowri: Eric!


Eric: Lo! We were coming to wake you... What is going on? Why is everything different today?!

Lowri: I know! Ok we've already been through the main points with Trystan and Aneira: we all feel like we've slept for years but it was only one night, and we woke up in a world that looks different... it's always us in our home, but both us and the house look different...

James: exactly... and where has that huge crystal come from?


Eric: maybe we were abducted by aliens and they placed it there?

James: ah yes that could be it!


James: I'm not sure how I feel about it though... I don't remember anything... when we went to bed last night there was nothing unusual... it was just Snowflake Eve...

Eric: indeed it was! Which means...

James: happy Snowflake Day!

Eric: and one interesting Snowflake Day indeed...


Lowri: oh come on, it was not the aliens!

Eric: then who....

Lowri: it was Trystan!

James: what! How can Trystan have done this... is he... an alien?

Eric: interesting, I didn't know this... did you?

Lowri: you two stop saying nonsense! Of course our brother is not an alien, he just wished for something last night... and his wish literally became true... 


James: aaaah! A Snowflake Eve Wish! You could have said it earlier..

Lowri: I was trying to but you guys went on about some random stuff...

Eric: makes perfect sense...

Lowri: yes... although, not really, it does not... I mean, think how many people make a wish on Snowflake Eve... and how many people wish for things to be different... this doesn't mean that every Snowflake morning people wake up in a different universe... the more I think about it, the more it doesn't make sense 100%...


Eric: I'm confused... 

James: yeah me too... so if it wasn't Trystan... maybe I was right and it was the aliens...

Lowri: I don't know, in any case it doesn't make sense...


Lowri: but I'll go wake up mum and dad, maybe they know more...

Aneira: good idea, I'll go find grandma and grandpa. Don't worry kids, it will be fine, so long as we are all together..


Aneira: and look! Looks like we got a hamster!

James: oh cool! I've always wanted one!

Eric: me too... we can call him Hammy!

Lowri: how creative... I'll go find mum...


Lowri: Mum! Dad! Wake up, it's Snowflake Day! And something really weird happened...


Lowri: ... mum? Dad? They're not here... but their room has also changed... and their pictures....


Lowri: they're not here! But the room has changed... 

Aneira: same for grandma and grandpa....


Lowri: but where are they?!

Eric: maybe the aliens forgot to return them?

James: you're scaring me now...

Lowri: come on, stop it with this alien theory... it's rubbish! But what if they really got deleted or there was a glitch with the transfer to the new universe?

Aneira: oh my goodness, my brain hurts... Lowri stop, I'm sure there's an explanation and they are somewhere...


Alice: kids? Over here, come downstairs!

Aneira: mum!! Of course they are downstairs.. why did we panic... come on, let's go!

Eric: ... and then the spaceship left but forgot to return our parents....

Lowri: stop it already! Besides, I'm hungry, do you think breakfast still exists in this world?


Aneira: mum!


Aneira: oh my, this is beautiful!! Look guys!!


Alice: happy Snowflake Day, children...

Trystan: happy Snowflake Day, mum!

Lowri: wow it's so... green... I think it was more blue before? I never really noticed... it's cozy though..


Lowri: I wonder what else has changed..

Eric: look James, I think we need to go on an exploration mission around the house to check what's changed and report back!

Aneira: I'm so happy you are here mum, we were so worried... we don't know what's going on...


Lowri: and me! I was so scared that you had got deleted!

Alice: uh... what? What do you mean deleted?

Trystan: mum... where is dad? Do you know what's going on?


Alice: I don't know honey, it was a surprise for us too.. but dad and grandpa are outside checking if everything is fine...

Aneira: the horses! Are the horses ok?

Alice: dad is checking on them...

Trystan: don't worry An, I'm sure they're fine... 

Eric: and Snow is also here! Hello little Snow...

Alice: anyway, your grandma is in the kitchen making breakfast, go have some pancakes we wait to have news!


James: yay pancakes! I like this world, it has pancakes!

Eric: the previous one also had pancakes, James...


James: well but, so far so good, right?

Aneira: look, the Snowflake decorations are in the dining room as well! And Lowri is right... why is everything so green? It's nice but... might need some getting used to...


Alice: mum, they're awake!

James: happy Snowflake Day grandma!


June: good morning my loves! What a beautiful morning in this new kitchen... and what a better way to start our new life than freshly made pancakes, eh?


Alice: isn't this kitchen just beautiful? I'm in love!

Lowri: looks like green is a theme here...

Aneira: but it's not too bad, right?

James: I don't care, I just want my pancakes. I'm starving!


Lowri: yeah I suppose it's alright... I get some cozy cottage in the snow vibes... but I say purple would have been better!


June: I feel so happy! It's Snowflake Day, life as we knew it changed overnight but we are still all here having breakfast together and that's what counts! 


Alice: it's nice to see you so happy mum... And yes I agree, his new life might need some getting used to, but I have a feeling things will go smoothly... yes, this Snowflake Day is a fresh start with all of us, and so long as we're together, I'm sure we'll thrive in this new life! But first: coffe! Can't wake up without it... thanks plumbob this world still has coffee!


June: breakfast is ready! Come get your Snowflake Pancakes, everybody!

Lowri: for once I was the first! I hope this is a sign that this new life will bring some positive changes.. but I guess we'll see that later, right grandma? Is the Snowflake party with the family still happening? ... Assuming they are also around and didn't get deleted...

June: but of course! I'm still waiting to hear back from my sister Rebecca, but everybody else has confirmed.. they are all confused and were texting like crazy this morning, but everybody is fine and will come over later, thank goodness!


June: and in the meantime, please have breakfast!

Aneira: these are delicious grandma!

Lowri: Indeed, but I just wonder why we're all eating standing here... why are we not sitting down? Is this a new rule in this new world?

June: oh I don't know, I guess we might still be a bit confused... but I don't mind having you all close to me!

Alice: dad! There you are... is everything alright outside? There seems to be a snow storm...


Arni: indeed there's a major one and it's hard to see... specially if I forget to wear my glasses...


June: Arni! Finally! Come here, sit down and tell us what's going on outside.. I've made pancakes!


June: give me a hug husband, I was worried for you...

Arni: I was just outside my love..

June: yes but these days you never know, we woke up in a new world, you never know what else might happen!


June: so, tell us, what was it like outside?

Arni: I don't know what happened, but it looked like we're on some kind of island now... there must have been an earthquake or something... but surely we would have heard it, right?


Lowri: mmm I don't like this....

Aneira: and are the horses ok?

Lowri: and where is dad?


Arni: Leo went to check on the cottage... and the horses are fine... in nice new stables! And we got a new cozy barn as well, with lots of knitting equipment!

June: oh, that's a nice surprise! I can't wait to try knitting...

Arni: and I have spotted a nectar maker too.. 


June: well, it looks like our upgraded house is fully equipped! We'll have a comfortable life here, I don't know why everyone seems so worried...

Arni: well, because it's like overnight we were teleported in another dimension? I don't like this June, something is not adding up... how and why did this happen in the first place? And I don't have my glasses, it's so annoying to not see properly...


June: I know this is is a change my love, but.. perhaps it's for the better... don't you think? And in any case we can't change anything... things happen, sometimes for no reason at all.. but we can try to make the most of it, right? There is always a bright side...

Arni: indeed... 


June: Oh my, and what about the ghosts... did you check on the ghosts? What if they didn't get teleported and we lost them?

Arni: I think they're still there... although I guess we won't know until we actually see them...

Leo: morning family, I'm back! Happy Snowflake Day everybody!


Alice: Leo! How was it? Is the cottage still there?

Leo: well, it is but...

Alice: no, wait, don't tell me yet... fist things first!


Trystan: for plumbob's sake, get a room parents!


Trystan: but it's good to see that certain things never change... *smile* and waking up in a new universe makes you appreciate the simple things more...


Leo: that was one welcome back kiss! Whichever world we live in, this will always be my favourite welcome *winks*

Alice: indeed it was *smiles* now, tell me about the cottage... 


Alice: but first, get some freshly baked pancakes!

Aneira: is the cottage still there dad?

Leo: yes it is... it's changed a bit like everything else but...

Alice: but what?

Leo: it's not where it used to be... 

Alice: what do you mean?

Leo: well, things are a bit different outside too, and there's a snowstorm so it's not easy to see but the cottage... the cottage has literally moved... 

Aneira: grandpa mentioned an earthquake...

Leo: well, it must have been a powerful one, since we are now surrounded by water on three sides.. and to go to the cottage you need to get out the house and turn left, while before you would turn right and go past the stables... isn't it weird?


Alice: indeed... but so many things are these days...

Leo: it looks like we're on some kind of island... I wonder where the others are located, and how they'll get here... and I wonder if this happened just to us or to everybody... I'm worried about Gale, I've not been able to reach her...

Aneira: what do you mean you have not been able to reach her? I thought the whole universe was just transferred into a new one, so I assumed everybody would have been affected... and my picture with Arwyn changed, we both look different there...

Leo: then it must be so... but it's just strange that she didn't send Snowdflake Wishes...

Alice: and mum said she couldn't reach aunt Rebecca... that's weird...

Aneira: ....


Aneira: Arwyn where are you... although I assume that he can't use the phone in this new world either, otherwise he would have called... or texted... maybe Ella has news... I hope she's awake....


Aneira: hey El! So nice to hear your voice.. are you guys ok? .... Yeah us too, weird isn't it? Listen, do you maybe know... did you maybe get any news from Berwyn? ... of course not, but I thought that maybe he might have found a way .... no, of course why would he do that... look, I'm worried too, it's natural, isn't it? ... of course you don't have reasons to be worried ... let's talk when you're here, shall we? See you later...


Aneira: ok... I guess we'll go with "no news is good news" ... I hope....


Aneira: but I wonder.... hey Trys! Where are you going?

Trystan: outside to build a snowman... looks like it's safe to be out, right?


Aneira: yeah but wait, I need to ask you something...

Trystan: sure... what's up? Aside the obvious...

Aneira: do you maybe... have you heard from Matilda at all?

Trystan: no... why would I?


Aneira: er... but do you think she's alright? Dad has't heard from auntie Gale, and grandma hasn't heard from great-aunt Rebecca... do you think this... shift, change, transfer whatever it was might have affected people living in other worlds?


Trystan: what do you mean... do you think Matilda might not be ok?

Aneira: and Arwyn... I don't know, I thought all was well as my photos with Arwyn changed with the rest and he looks different there, but I'm not sure... do you have photos with Matilda that you can check? 

Trystan: of course not, why would I have such photos!


Trystan: I don't have any photos, okay? 

Aneira: er... nevermind...

Trystan: ...but do you think she's ok?

Aneira: I hope so.... I really hope so....


Leo: chill kids, I got news from Gale, all is well! Depending on how one defines "well" of course, all considering...

Aneira: thank goodness, thank you dad! And Matilda must also be alright then, Trystan!

Trystan: yeah... good...


Aneira: I'm relieved... it will all be fine Trys, you'll see!

June: that's the spirit, kids! Now, go get ready for the party! And while we wait for the rest of the family I can prepare one drink or two... or more... just for practice, mind!


Leo: hey look, they're talking about it on the news! It looks like everybody woke up in a different universe today, it's not just us.... 


Leo: oh no there are protests and unrest! I don't know where this might be... but then again, everything has changed so no place would look familiar now...

Aneira: Trys, do you know where Matilda moved to?

Trystan: and how would I know, she didn't even tell me she was moving! Clara just said she went on a business trip with her mum but I don't know where...


Leo: interesting that nobody knows what really happened or why.... interesting.... the mystery thickens.... and so do the crazy theories! Can you believe that some people think it was the aliens? Or that we're just part of a game and someone is controlling us and watching this happen! Haha how crazy would this be?


June: crazy or not, we're in this people, better look at the bright side and prepare a new cocktail... this new me feels like learning some mixology skills! It's never too late to learn something new, is it?


June: there you go, just like magic!


Alice: it's good to see my mum so happy... but this whole thing is indeed unsettling... specially as nobody seem to know anything for sure... 


Leo: I know my love, but I happen to have the right cure to make you feel better right now...

Alice: oh really?

Aneira: please, I hope he's not gonna do what I think he's gonna do....


Aneira: ... indeed... ugh disgusting... why do they keep doing this in public and with their kids around...

Trystan: Agreed! But don't you think you would be doing the same, if Arwyn was around?

Aneira: most certaintly not in public! Why, would you smooch Matilda in the living room with people around?


Trystan: what! Of course not... and why would you think that, even! Why do you keep asking me about Matilda this morning, eh? She's not... we're not...

Aneira: blah blah blah, cut the crap brother, it's time you admit to yourself what everybody else has known for ages...

Trystan: which is?

Aneira: that you have a crush on her of course! So stop pretending this is not the case! It's time you know and decide what you want, otherwise you'll be stuck for a very long time...


Aneira: if you really don't care about her, let her go and move on. If you do, find a way to get her back. But stop lying to yourself...

Alice: *smiles*


Trystan: wow.. that was... quite direct... I thought you were the shy one that always understood me and never put pressure like other people... but now...

Aneira: I was... shy I mean... but I think shyness might not be part of me in this world. This morning I woke up in a new world and I realised that we were lucky to wake up... we could have been forgotten, or lost... deleted, like Lowri said, whatever that means... instead, we were lucky to wake up. Everything has changed, yes, but we are here, and we are together. This is everything you know? And this makes you realise what and who is really important, and that life is too short to doubt yourself. I know what I want, and who I want, and I will fight for it. Now, what will you choose to do, brother?

Trystan: ....

Aneira: well, think about it, will you? In the meantime I'll go get ready..

Leo: oh, my kids are getting so wise... I feel so proud!


Aneira: and what are you two doing here?

James: discussing theories...

Aneira: what theories?

James: like what really happened and so on... if it was really Trystan to create this new universe with his Snowflake Eve wish or not... 

Eric: and we don't have enough evidence of that, so there's still space for more theories.. 


Eric: but really, now that Jen texted me that she's alright I feel better already! See you downstairs, I hope to get early access to grandma's delicious food!

James: oh that's right, maybe I should also go...


Lowri: indeed, James, I think you should... there's something I want to talk to Aneira about... 

James: oh cool, let's hear then...

Lowri: it's girls stuff, James...


James: okay bye!

Lowri: finally! Sit down An...

Aneira: okay... what's this all about?


Lowri: so I've been thinking...

Aneira: yes?

Lowri: I heard what you told Trystan downstairs. That you know what you want and so on...

Aneira: Lowri, you shouldn't be listening to other people's conversations!


Lowri: well, then you shouldn't have them in the living room! Anyway, I decided that I liked what you said, and you are going to be my new role model for when I grow up!

Aneira: oh, that's sweet, thanks Lo...


Lowri: yes, that, and I think you should do something about the whole... situation... has he texted you since he left?

Aneira: no.. and I don't think he's getting my texts either... 


Aneira: he might not have his phone with him or he changed number or something...

Lowri: or, it's evil cousin Blodwen messing up stuff!

Aneira: what do you mean? She's just a child.. although not a particularly pleasant one, not at all...

Lowri: An, I'm a child too, and I'm here trying to help my big sister out of this mess! 


Aneira: but there's nothing we can do really... but wait...  I'm sure that at some point Glyn will make his way back here and then... well, I hope he will anyway...

Lowri: ....


Lowri: and what do you intend to do in the meantime? Wallow day in day out?

Aneira: I'm not... wallowing... but it's hard you know... you'll understand when you grow up...

Lowri: no I won't! I don't ever want to look or feel as miserable as you do... no offence...

Aneira: but there's nothing we can do!


Lowri: that's just a BBB An, and you know it. A Big Bag of Bullsh--

Aneira: Lowri!!

Lowri: well, it is. And since you are going to be my role model and I have no intention of ending up where you are now, you must do something to improve the situation. It's part of your job as role model, you know..

Aneira: well, you can't just choose the sides that you like Lo...


Lowri: no, but I can make the things I don't like go away! Or better, you can...

Aneira: but what would you want me to do... I don't see how...

Lowri: An, focus. We woke up in a new universe and nobody knows how this happened, or why. Correct? Yes, fact. You have not heard from Arwyn since he left, and to be honest I don't think he's ok. Also a fact.

Aneira: wait, waht do you mean?


Lowri: let me finish! So, fact 1 plus fact 2 equal you have a good reason to travel over there to check that he's ok, and when you do so you can also make sure to take him back here with you. And since you are there, give a good talking to to evil cousin Blodwen... see, easy peasy!

Aneira: Lo, I really appreciate that you want to help but... even dad said...

Lowri: no buts! And forget about what dad said, I don't think he was happy with his decision either. Just think about it, will you?

Aneira: *sighs* fine... but don't keep your hopes up...

Lowri: good! And once you are there, you can bring back cousin Glyn and Arwyn's brother too. I'm sure Zoe and Ella will appreciate the favour!

Aneira: wait... what do you mean... Zoe? And how do you know about Ella and Berwyn?

Lowri: oh just a guess, that you just confirmed by the way! And I do have my secret network of informers, if you must know... *grins*

Aneira: okay okay, you know way more than you should but fine, I'll think about it, okay? Now, let's go downstairs and maybe we can build a snowman while we wait for the family to arrive?


June: oh, hello grandma, nice to see you here in the new world!

Juliet: the house looks different... you look different... I look different too!

June: oh yes, that... there's been a change in the space-time continuum overnight

Juliet: what?


June: or something like that, I don't know. Glad to see you made it to the new universe and didn't get deleted, as the children say!

Juliet: WHAT?!


Juliet: what do you mean, deleted?! I'm dead, how can I be deleted...


June: relax grandma, and give me a hand with the food before the family comes, will you?

Juliet: actually I think I just heard the doorbell... you better go check!


Michael: hello? We're here! Happy Snowflake Day everybody!

Chloe: yeah right, good wishes everybody. Now let me use the computer one second, I need to check if there are any new posts on my favourite blog...


Alice: Michael! Happy Snowflake Day!

Michael: happy Snowflake Day, sister! Good to be here... actually, it feels really good to be here... I think all of us had a bit of a shock this morning...

Alice: I know...

Aneira: hey everybody, we're outside building a snowman if you want to join!

Octavia: umph I'm not really in the mood for a family gathering... 


Octavia: Snowflake Day or not, this is all too much to take in... new universe and all, and now this...


Octavia: I need time to process.. and think... and figure out what exactly went wrong... argh what a day!


Aneira: hey, Octavia! So nice to see you! And we're wearing the same outfit!

Octavia: oh really, I hadn't noticed...


Trystan: you don't seem very happy...what's wrong cousin?

Octavia: umph, bad day... but none of your business really!

Scarlette: hey kids! So nice to see you all!

Aneira: hi auntie Scarlette! Nice to see you too!! And cool outfit by the way!

Scarlette: thanks darling, I'll just be here shoveling some snow, don't mind me..

Octavia: umph.. Trystan, do you mind leaving? Your new face is annoying...

Aneira: hey!


Trystan: rude, but glad to leave you to your bad mood! See you inside..

Octavia: yeah go away Trystan... you can't understand... none of you can!

Aneira: ....


Aneira: Octavia... what's going on? Did anything happen with... you know... Ash?

Octavia: straight to the point as always, cousin... 

Aneira: you know you can talk to me if you want to...


Aneira: but in any case, I'm so happy to see you alive!

Octavia: oh... ok... well I suppose I'm happy to see you alive too... 

Elena: hello cousins! 


Ella: we're here! New and improved! Beautiful, isn't it? 


Octavia: definitely she hasn't changed... nobody really has... then why this new universe! I really don't understand... umph I hate all this!


Octavia: I've gone through the steps a million times and I really don't know what went wrong!!

Elena: what is she talking about?

Aneira: I don't know...


Aneira: but it's so nice to see you, Ella!

Ella: and you An!

Octavia: what have I done!!!!


Ella: Octavia... are you alright?

Octavia: of course I'm alright, why wouldn't I be...


Aneira: and it's nice to see you too, Ella!

Ella: oh An, I was so worried this morning! I'm so glad we are all ok...

Octavia: actually, not all of us are....

Elena: An, have you heard from Arwyn?

Aneira: no.. but dad heard from auntie Gale and I guess they're all okay...

Octavia: that's interesting... so their world has been transported to this universe too... so maybe there's still hope...  


Lowri: such a great day for building snowmen! Don't you think, Gareth?

Gareth: yeah, so cool! What shall we make it look like?

Chloe: well, whatever you do, it's not going to be as good as ours! Look at it! a Snowflake Snowlady!

Lowri: very cool! But hey, I think mum is calling us in... food is ready! Shall we go?


Michael: so nice to be here all together again, Jay!

Jay: indeed... I love family gatherings...

Catherine: ...specially after the shock we all had this morning! I still can't come to terms with it... our house changed completely...


Jay: yes... but the neighborhood seems nice... and the most important thing is that we are still here, all together, right Cath?

Catherine: indeed... 


Tobias: yummi, mum's tofu-turkey looks delicious!

Scarlette: yes looks amazing! What do you think Susi?


Susan: actually, I'm more interested in that grape nectar over there.... looks very interesting...


Alice: I'm so happy to have you all here guys! It wouldn't have been Snowflake Day otherwise...


Arni: I'm glad you made it to the grown up table, Trystan! The family is so big now that there's no space for everybody... sad, really...

June: oh Arni what are you saying! It's so beautiful to have so many grandchildren!

Arni: I meant that there's no place at the table... as much as I enjoy having you here, wouldn't you rather be with your cousins, Trystan?

Trystan: no grandpa, I'm perfectly fine with you guys over here!


Nick: as am I! Although I guess the young adult status makes me graduate to the grown up table?

Amy: oh dear... I still can't believe I have a grown up son... feels like yesterday that he was born on a Snowflake Day! 

Mark: yes, this is a big day for our family, isn't it love?


Elena: I can't believe there are no more places at the table and they left us here! Even the kids!


Aneira: well, there are a lot of us now... I guess next time we could set up a very long table in the garden so we can all fit... but it's not great in the cold and the snow!


Ella: and I'm a young adult now! How come they didn't save a spot for me? They did for Nick.. who took my place? Oh well, I prefer to hang out with Aneira and Elena anyway...


Octavia: umph... and the day keeps getting better.... not!


Octavia: what are you looking at, little cousin... circulate, chop chop!

Chloe: Octavia, don't be mean to my sister!


Michael: aaah the food smells so good....

Jay: and we can finally eat!

Tobias: dig in, people!


Tobias: yummi, this is super delicious!

Scarlette: good for you that you managed to get a plate...

Leo: hello? I can't reach!


Trystan: helloooo? I can't get to the plate that's right in front of me!

Alice: haha some things will never change...

Susan: I'm soooo fed up with this.... every. single. time!


Arni: well well well, looks like this time I was fast! Lo and behold people, this is how it's done!


June: fiiiine, I'll go cook more food, happy?


Mark: please do it quickly... I think I'm going to starve to death!

Amy: you're not going to starve to death darling, there's plenty of food on the table already! We should just queue up.... as always...

Nick: yeah but... where's the queue, mum? It's all a big mess...


Susan: heheheehhe I have a secret! 


Susan: As soon as nobody is watching I'm going to steal that bottle of nectar and drink it all by myself, mwahahahaha

Octavia: oh mum, that is SO lame...


Octavia: everything here is so lame... 


Octavia: I hate people....


Trystan: phew.... I finally managed to get some food... I was getting worried...

Ella: hey mum...


Scarlette: Ella! Finally! I thought you would want to sit with us now that you are a young adult?

Ella: well, nobody saved me a seat, did they?

Michael: aaah you should try this Winter Cake! Delicious, just delicious!


Tobias: there you go, one last mouthful....


Tobias: and it's done! I have finished my food first! Yayyyyyy!


Susan: okay...  now when nobody's watching... 3....2....1.....


Tobias: Susan!!!

Susan: aaaah so good....


Susan: even better than I expected.... who needs food when you have nectar?

Lowri: and where has the cake gone? I demand more cake!


Alex: hey Zoe, you better speed up, food is disappearing by the second... but I managed to get some backup dumplings that grandma made! I'll go eat outside in the snow if you want to join!

Zoe: sure, thanks Alex!


Ella: hey Trys...

Trystan: hey Ella...

Ella: I would like to sit down, can you move?

Trystan: no, you move, this is my seat!

Ella: okay... how's Matilda doing?

Trystan: seriously?!

Ella: seriously. How is she doing? Did she text you today?

Trystan: mean...

Ella: I just need to sit down Trys...

Trystan: fine, I'm off!

Ella; sorry cousin, life is rough!


Alex: eating outside is even better, cousin!

Eric: indeed... who wouldn't want to sit on freezing chairs on a table covered with snow?

Alex: exactly, we're so lucky the others stayed inside!

Jummy: *smiles* but maybe you should go inside, looks like they other kids are watching TV now!

Eric: oh yes please, let's go inside...


Arni: hey Eric, Alex, we were waiting for you! It's so nice to relax by the fire surrounded by my youngest grandchildren...


Eric: cool, what are we watching?

Zoe: Eric, move over I can't see! Mary Simberry is starting her signature Snowflake recipe!

Eric: .... are we really watching a cooking show?!


Luke: hey Lo, great party! Your family sure knows how to organise these things..

Lowri: thanks... but wasn't it too messy?

Luke: it was! And that's why it was so cool... it's a family tradition, our parties need to be messy!


Zoe:  I love watching the Mary Simberry shows!

Chloe: mm I'm not sure... couldn't we watch something else, like a fantasy movie or something? I love supernatural stuff!

Gareth: actually, I quite like cooking shows....


Jimmy: your cat is super cute Trys!

Trystan: yes she is! Are you a beautiful kitty, Olive?

Olive: *meows*


Jimmy: hello Olive, are you not cold here in the snow?

Olive: *meows* of course I am you dumb human, I'm only here for the food. Now, give me some food!

Nick: so... how are you getting on, Trys? I've heard of...

Trystan: what? What have you heard of?

Nick: of the prom... and of M--


Jimmy: ah! That's not something we discuss Nick... poor Trystan is alredy miserable as he is, he doesn't need us reminding him of... the reason for his.... miserableness...

Trystan: hey I'm not miserable! I'm fiiiine! 

Jimmy: yeah sure...


Nick: sorry, Trys, I didn't want to bring that up, I just thought to check how you were doing... must have been tough... have you heard from her since?

Jimmy: Nick you're doing it again!

Nick: sorry man, I just want to know that you're okay... as the oldest cousin I need to make sure you guys are fine, you know...

Trystan: thanks Nick, but really, I'm okay... I think... kind of...

Jimmy: now, let's talk about you Nick... you don't share many life details so you're quite a mystery to us!

Nick: I... er... I don't have much to share anyway....

Jimmy: I don't think so... I happen to know something....

Nick: w-what? What do you know?


Jimmy: jeez cousin, relax! You look like you've seen a ghost... I mean the campsite! Are you now managing a campsite with your friend Harry?

Nick: ah, that... yes... yes we are, managing it together... actually, now that I think about it, we need to check that everything is in order, that the campsite is still there in this new world...

Trystan: indeed.. maybe Harry has checked that? Have you heard from him since the ... er... transition to this universe?

Nick: of course, we talked this morning! I mean, I.. he wanted to check that everything was alright, that we were both alive you know... but we haven't gone check the campsite yet...


Trystan: well, I hope it's still there because I would like to visit!

Jimmy: yeah, a Love Camping Adventure! Why not!

Nick: sure! Perhaps when the weather is a bit warmer....


June: oh, Octavia! I hope having Snowflake celebrations with the family helped with your bad mood! I know we all had a shocking start.. but things look better now, don't they?

Octavia: a sea of fire please, and make it extra fiery grandma...


June: I'll take that as a no.... ah you young ones with all these mood swings... it was so much easier in my time!

Rebecca: June?

Octavia: grandma, another old lady is here to see you...


June: Rebecca! Finally! I'm so glad you made it.... your text worried me this morning...

Rebecca: I'm fine...

June: it's so nice to see you!


Rebecca: and you, big sister...


June: so, what happened? And where is your daughter with her family? You said you woke up and they were not there.... I didn't say anything as I didn't want to worry the others... but my grandchildren have been talking about people being deleted, whatever that means... do you think.... oh my goodness Rebecca, that's awful....


Rebecca: relax, June, they're fine...

June: oh really? That's a relief... but why are they not here?

Rebecca: well it's... complicated... I don't really know how to explain it...


June: please try... and don't try to downplay it sister, this morning you were worried sick!

Rebecca: well... yes, when I woke up and couldn't find them or reach them I was indeed worried... see, last night they went out for dinner... or something... and I fell asleep... and when I woke up there was no trace of them, like they had never been in the rental cottage!

June: what?!

Rebecca: yeah, weird, right?

Rebecca: well, it turns out that the place where they were visiting got hit by some kind of natural disaster or something, and surrounded by darkness...

June: oh my goodness! Are they okay?

Rebecca: yes, well, they're vampires you know, darkness is their thing... and we had heard of a similar place called Midnight Hollow... it was a regular community and then at some point it got engulfed by darkness and the sun doesn't shine there...

June: sounds creepy... but I think my children might have been there, at some point... 

Rebecca: really! I need to ask them about it. Anyway, the same thing seems to have happened to this world. And at the same time, they were also transported to this dimension we're in now, so things got a bit messed up...


June: oh my... this is spooky... but is your family okay? Where are they now? And wait, how do you know all this?

Rebecca: wait till the end, sister... well, what happened is that because of the darkness and the chaos that ensued, my family couldn't come home, and they were transported to this dimension, but where they were at that point in time... 

June: hence there's no trace of them in your rental cottage

Rebecca: exactly!

June: but then all is well, they can just come home, right?

Rebecca: well, yes, and no... it's not that easy... because of whatever happened yesterday that plunged that community into darkness, they are all a bit lost and there's still a bit of chaos and nobody knows how to get out of it. They call it Forgotten Hollow now, appropriate name, isn't it?

June: but you must have talked to them right? Otherwise how do you know all this?

Rebecca: indeed, finally they managed to get the phones to work and Trinity managed to call.. they'll do what they can but it might take some time before they manage to come back...


June: oh Rebecca I'm so sorry! Poor them, it must be tough... but at least they're alive!

Rebecca: thanks, big sis... but no worries, I think they'll thrive over there, seems like the perfect place for vampires to live in!


Rebecca: and now that I know that they're safe, perhaps I can make some good use of this time alone to spend it with my big sister! What do you think?

June: oh that would be amazing! Actually, I think this is one of the happiest Snowflake Day I ever had... despite the whole... situation... it made me realise how important it is to be close to the people you love! Now, come to the dining room and get some food before it's wiped out completely!


Rebecca: oh, hello, you are a witch too! Nice to see that there are still some witches in the family... 

Octavia: excuse me, are we related? 

Rebecca: I assume you're one of June's grandchildren, right? I'm your grandmother's sister! My grandchildren Oliver and Justin must be in your class...

Octavia: ah yeah, right... but then you are...


Octavia: wait... grandmother's sister... what is that to me?

Rebecca: great aunt... I think....

Octavia: I have no idea... why is my family so huge!? There are always new people popping out of nowhere!


June: everybody, my sister Rebecca has finally managed to join us! Isn't it wonderful?

Rebecca: hello everybody!


Ella: oh, hello, you must be Oliver and Justin's grandmother...

Rebecca: exactly!

Ella: are they not with you?

Rebecca: ah... no, they couldn't make it unfortunately... but they're alright, don't worry about them dear.... dear... sorry, who are you and who do you belong to?

Ella: I'm Ella... my parents are Tobias and Scarlette over there...

Rebecca: ah yes! June's first child, I remember... hello Tobias!


Ella: and what was that all about? I think she's hiding something...

Elena: yeah...


Aneira: indeed, it's strange that the vampire cousins didn't join us today, they seemed so keen the other day...

Ella: something must have happened that prevented them from joining! 

Elena: but what?

Ella: the mystery thickens... perhaps it's related to the transfer to this new universe? Perhaps they woke up and are too ugly to show their faces around *laughs*

Elena: in any case, we'd better investigate... if it's linked to this... surprise we all had this morning, perhaps we can shed some light on what actually happened...


June: oh Rebecca, it's so nice to have you here and have dinner all together as a family! I'm so sorry about your f---

Rebecca: sssh! Don't say anything June, I'm not planning to share that story with anybody else... I don't want people to... panic....

June: yeah right.. that's wise... but don't worry, the music is so loud that nobody would have heard anyway! I think they have started dancing in the living room! We did love a good dance when we were young, didn't we?

Rebecca: indeed we did... *smiles*


Catherine: woohoooo! Go Jay, let's cowpoke together!

Jay: I'm trying Cath, but it's harder than I thought!


Lowri: aaaargh auntie Catherine, you're blocking the view! Can you all not move the dancing somewhere else? Of all places you had to come and dance in between us and the TV...

Michael: oh, sorry Lowri, we'll move right now...


Jay: now, this is much better than the cowpoke...

Catherine: indeed it is! But... Michael, are you okay?

Michael: sure I'm goood! Trying some new moves here, wooohoooooo!

Octavia: Paws, they've all gone mad, I fear it's just you and me now...

Paws: *meows*

Catherine: this was a beautiful Snowflake Day in the end, wasn't it? And this house is beautiful...


Jay: indeed! A bit of a rough start, but a beautiful and peaceful ending... I think we'll be fine in this new world... 

Catherine: I think so too... it might need some getting used to but it's beautiful...

Jay: as you are, my dear Cath...


Stella: *neighs* [hey people, have you all forgotten about us horses? We want to join the party too!]


Stella: [woooohooooooo! So nice and warm!]


Michael: wait... was that... a horse?!

Octavia: see? Even the horses have gone crazy! It's really just you and me, little Paws...


June: oh, hello Stella, nice to see you here too...


Ella: wait, what?

Susan: what is a horse doing in the dining room?


Stella: [what do you mean, that I was not invited?!]

Rebecca: oh, you are so beautiful little horse!

Stella: [thank you, thank you, now on with the important stuff...]


Leo: hello, beautiful Stella! Did you have a nice ride in the snow?

Stella: [yeah yeah but let's get to the point: where are the treats?]


Octavia: the world has gone mad... I need a drink to be able to survive this neverending family gathering...


Octavia: it's not even difficult to make... I don't know why people take so long to max their mixologist skill, it's so easy! They must be all idiots...


Octavia: argh!!!!


Octavia: I jinxed it... I so jinxed it....


Octavia: but hey, nobody saw anything, right? Just playing cool...


Octavia: and it's done! Ta dah! An amazing drink just for me! Ah, I feel better already...


Octavia: .. or not... why are they all still here! Are we moving in this house or something? We've been here for ages!


Leo: *cough cough* everybody, your attention please! I think it's time... to open the presents!


Arni: wooo hoooo presents time!

Nick: haha nice to see you so excited, grandpa! I think you should go first... 

Arni: but the kids...

Nick: they're hooked with Mary Simberry, I don't think they'll mind waiting...


Arni: oooh this one is for me!


Arni: woohoooo a new sprinkler for the garden! I needed this!

Aneira: aww grandpa, you are so sweet!


Arni: Octavia! Where are you going? Don't you want to open the presents?

Octavia: naah... I've been around you guys the whole day, time to retire and drink alone...

Arni: ....

Aneira: I don't think she's quite alright today...

Arni: to be honest, when is she ever alright...


Rebecca: and whose turn is it now? I lost track of the queue...

Alex: it's my turn!

Zoe: no, it's my turn!

Luke: I thought it was me...

Amelia: as always... we'll never learn.... and my sister wonders why our parties last so long... here's why!!!

Catherine: well, while we wait I can take a picture of this family chaos! Oh, so beautiful!


Catherine: and why we wait, I may as well get a drink... son, one of your specials!

Jimmy: coming right up mum...


Elena: but I was first auntie Cath!

Catherine: sure, sure.. actually, isn't it weird to drink with my teenage niece... while my teenage son prepares me a drink... I'm a bad mother....


Leo: Alice, this party was amazing! We pulled off another amazing family gathering, oh yeah!

Alice: *laughs* it sure was, Leo! Chaotic as always... but beautiful!


Lowri: mmm I wonder when my turn to open my present will come....my hair is going white for the huge wait!

James: if it will ever come! Father Winter didn't show up... perhaps he forgot about us? Or might not be able to reach this new world?

Zoe: I have lost hope...

Gareth: me too...

Luke: oh, come on guys! We just need to wait a little bit more!


Ella: it was a beautiful party, An...

Aneira: thanks...


Ella: and you look sad again...

Aneira: I'm not sad it's just... I hope Arwyn had a decent Snowflake Day too...

Ella: I'm sorry An.. I'm sure you'll see him again soon...

Aneira: thanks... and well, I hope then you'll also see Berwyn *winks*


Ella: what! Why would you think... that I....

Aneira: come on, admit it El, it's Snowflake Day...


Ella: I so don't know what you're talking about!

Aneira: whatever... 


Aneira: mmm that was good... what did you put in it, cousin?

Ella: *whispers* there is just one man for me....


Jimmy: it's a secret! My own special recipe... I've been working on my mixology skills and experimenting a bit you know...

Aneira: well, this was delicious!

Jimmy: thanks! By the way... if I were you, I would try to gently nudge Ella away from Harry...

Aneira: oh yeah, that's so not going anywhere... but poor Ella, she can't move on.... wait, what do you know that I don't?


Jimmy: oh nothing... just... a feeling I have... a theory... I can't be sure of course but... I think I might know why he really doesn't like her...

Aneira: what! Spill the beans, cousin!

Jimmy: as I said, it's just a theory... besides, even if it were true, it's not my story to tell... but just don't let her keep her hopes up on Harry, alright? And if Berwyn is the key, I hope he comes back soon! With your Arwyn too of course..

Aneira: thanks, Jimmy... I really hope so too...




To be continued.....


I hope you enjoyed this new chapter, in the Sims 4 universe! And hopefully it won't take too long to the next one this time :)

Also, as requested by some of you and as I was getting lost in who's who in the extended family tree... check out the brand new Love Legacy Family Tree page!!




2 comments:

  1. long time reader here. so excited your back! i've been checking once a month! cant wait to see the love craziness contine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sticking around :) Glad you like my stories!!

      Delete