Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love legacy!
Last time we left the Loves celebrating a long time due and almost drama free wedding!
Of course, the keyword is almost....
Arthur: no I haven't seen her... why would I? And what do you mean you can't find her?
Lowri: damn it... I saw her leaving from the wedding and she disappeared...
Lowri: yeah right, how could I not think of checking if she had gone home!
Arthur: well...
Lowri: of course I checked! This is the last place... or well, the vampire bar is, but I was hoping that you would come with me in case, I don't want to go there alone...
Lowri: because she's Chloe? Once she sets her mind onto something she will find a way to get it, no matter how...
Arthur: but you don't think... she would really want to turn into a vampire, do you?
Lowri: who knows, maybe? She's always been obsessed with supernatural creatures, specially vampires... and she's crazy so...
Lowri: still nothing... she's not texting me back...
Arthur: okay, maybe Robert knows something, let's ask him...
Lowri: thank you... but why would he talk to her? They don't really know each other, I don't think it's very likely.... but sure, let's ask him...
Arthur: .....
Arthur: Rob?
Robert: uh, what?
Robert: who, me? Of course not, why would you think that!
Arthur: because you just shut down what you were doing... are you on dating apps again?
Robert: I'm not!
Lowri: guys... not helping....
Arthur: no we were not. Listen, she can't find Chloe... again...
Robert: oh dear...
Arthur: have you maybe heard from her? Do you know where she might be?
Robert: I'm afraid I don't have any information for you, I'm sorry...
Lowri: well, thanks for trying anyway... I think the only option left is going back to the vampire bar...
Robert: again? I don't think we'll be welcomed there anytime soon... we kind of knocked the owner out last time and lost them some business....
Arthur: I don't care, one more reason to go back and kick his ass again... if she contacted him again, he must know what Chloe is up to!
Lowri: and hopefully where she is....
Lowri: I'm right here you know, and I'm totally fine! But thank you for coming with me...
Arthur: I'm a vampire after all, I am supposed to be scary... at least once in a while!
Lowri: oh look, Justin is at the bar! But no sign of Oliver...
Arthur: but Marcus is there. Good.
Lowri: wow, he's really in a bad mood...
Robert: it happens, sometimes...
Marcus: the audacity... how dare he show his face here again!
Robert: are you seriously threatening him? After he kicked your a§§ last time?
Arthur: please do, I'm so in the mood for another round...
Marcus: what? Why would I know that...
Arthur: remember that teenage girl you tried to do business with? We actually did you a favour rescuing her... I mean, where are your morals, Marcus? Even you should have some...
Marcus: what do you mean teenage girl? She didn't say that... she didn't mention her age at all...
Lowri: which means, you've been talking to her, haven't you?
Lowri: this guy is boring anyway. I'll go ask Justin...
Marcus: I already told you I don't know!
Justin: oh, hey Lo... fancy seeing you here... again...
Justin: uh... Chloe? No I don't think so... why do you ask? Wait, why are you not at your sister's wedding? I thought it was today, wasn't it? Grandma said---
Lowri: yes it was today. I saw Chloe suspiciously running away at the end and I thought... she might have come here...
Justin: why would she?
Lowri: seriously? You knew what she was up to last time!
Ghost lady: uuh this is getting interesting! So, if she's not here, where do you think she is?
Justin: mind your own business, ghost lady...
Lowri: I just want to make sure she's safe, that's all...
Justin: that's very nice of you, but you know Chloe, when she sets her mind to something... you know, whatever she does, it's her decision, you can't do anything about it...
Lowri: but what if it's a stupid decision and she's not safe!
Justin: it's still her decision Lowri... you should respect that....
Lowri: excuse me? My cousin is dumb enough to try to either become dinner or become a vampire herself and I should just sit here and watch?
Ghost lady: I'm with you there, you never know how these things end up... believe me!
Other random lady: I think he has a point you know...
Lowri: well, I didn't think my family life was up for debate...
Justin: it is when it causes us to lose business... I think you'd better get your friend and leave, before it gets messy again...
Marcus: then you should have thought about it before marching in and ruining my business... twice! Now, get out...
Arthur: not before you tell me where Chloe is...
Diego: Chloe? Do you mean that beautiful girl that I almost had dinner with the other night? Thanks to you, might I add...
Diego: how interesting you would ask me that! After your friend stormed in and ruined my dinner... and she was a very promising.. appetizer *smirks* honestly man, you don't know what you are missing, I bet her friend is as tasty *winks*
Arthur: for the last time Diego, where is she?
Robert: she's not upstairs...
Lowri: she's not here, let's go...

Lowri: let's go, if they know anything they're not telling us anyway, there's no point.
Arhur: Lowri...
Lowri: maybe Justin is right, she's responsible for her own decisions, and if she wants to ruin her life, that's on her... let's just go.
Arthur: Lowri, what are you talking about?

Diego: ....
Diego: no. Haven't seen her since the dinner fiasco.
Arthur: Lowri... you've been very quiet since we left the bar... is everything alright?
Lowri: it's just.... something that Justin said to me...
Arthur: ah.... I see...
Arthur: look, maybe Justin has a point. We all make choices and we are all responsible for the consequences, good or bad.
Arthur: exactly. And love makes us do what we think is right for those we love... even if sometimes it might not be what they think is right for them...
Lowri: are you saying I should just let her be and do whatever she wants? Including becoming a vampire, if that's what she chooses? And just... watch, as she ruins her life?
Arthur: well... as a vampire myself....
Arthur: don't worry, I know what you mean. And it's only natural to be worried... we live a cursed life Lowri. It's not all bad of course, being a vampire has its perks, but it's still a cursed life... it's only human to not wish it on anyone...
Lowri: I'm sorry Arthur... you are so kind to me I sometimes forget... and I just realised I kind of hijacked your night by showing up like that and dragging you into my family drama...
Arthur: *laughs* no worries, it was actually the highlight of my night! And it was nice to see you again...
Arthur: my pleasure!
Lowri: yes... and hopefully everybody's still partying and nobody noticed that I was gone... although I doubt it, with this rain... but at least we got great weather for most of the wedding!
Arthur: ah yes... it looked like fun, from the pictures you sent earlier... my congratulations to your sister! And you look beautiful, by the way...
Lowri: ah... thank you *smiles*
Arthur: now go, the rain is getting worse...
Lowri: thank you Arthur... really.
Arwyn: *smiles* we are...
Aneira: remember when you showed up here with your brother and Glyn? When Glyn was sent to us for a while? *smiles* You were so shy!!
Arwyn: yeah, and it didn't help that my brother was saying all kind of weird things about me...
Aneira: *laughs* good old Berwyn, I'm so glad he and Ella had the happy ending they deserved, in the end....
Aneira: really!! You never told me that!
Arwyn: well, now that it really happened I can tell you... my dear wife *smiles*

Aneira: I love you so much, Arwyn...
Arwyn: I love you too my sweetheart...
Aneira: wait, I don't think I'm ready for a baby yet...
Arwyn: *laughs* no, I was thinking more about... honeymoon!
Aneira: oh yes!! I would love that!! Where should we go?
Arwyn: I have a couple of places in mind...
Zoe: oh yes, you know my sister, she's always alright. But she didn't feel well this morning, so she stayed at home...
Zoe: oh she said she must have eaten something bad yesterday and felt a bit sick...
Zoe: she looked like... Chloe. But if she was lying, she was being a pretty good actress, she didn't have a nice colour on her face...
Zoe: of course she's at home, where else did you think she would be?
Lowri: I don't know... it's just strange she's not in school, I was worried...
Zoe: that's sweet of you to worry about my sister... but you know Chloe, she does her own thing, you never know what's going on in her mind... no need to worry about her, really.
Lowri: well, I don't know if she'll be happy but yes, I would love to visit you after school! Thank you!
Janine: on one condition: only your family is invited. And by that I mean your actual family. Siblings, cousins...
Chloe: well, must have got a bad batch or something... maybe one of the ghost spiked it or something....
Lowri: ....
Janine: I like mysterious! And it's such a beautiful day to be hanging out outside all together, isn't it?
Jenny: it sounds important... and makes me feel nervous. Can you please get on with it?
Eric: you might want to sit down first....
Jenny: thanks Eric, this does not increase my anxiety for sure...
Jenny: ust tell us Eric, please...
Janine: wait! My latest post on Social Bunny is not doing as well as I thought....
Janine: but I specifically wrote in a way that would get me more likes! I mean, I'm popular, people should just like my posts full stop.
Jenny: Jan, there's something important going on here. Can you please focus?
Janine: jeez sister, a bit of extra suspence never killed anybody...
Eric: so, my brother and I... it was actually his idea to be honest...
James: thank you, brother...
Jenny: yes?
Eric: we thought... well, we've been teens for a while now, and we both got asked if we want to graduate early so... why don't we all just grow up together early?
James: and it gets better! Tell them the rest, brother...
Eric: and well, we thought... why don't we grow up, graduate highschool... and move to university all togheter?
James: of course we can!!
Eric: what do you think, Jen?
Eric: *smiles* I'm glad you are enthusiastic about it Jen, we are too!
James: haha I told you they would be, brother!
Janine: wait, I haven't said anything yet... I'm not sure how I feel about growing up... I'm not ready to be a young adult yet....
James: Jan... wouldn't it be awesome to be able to hang out together more? Without school, parents... you know, be free, together?
Janine: if you put it that way... does it mean we'll leave all our classmates behind?
James: well, yes, unless they also want to graduate early and join us...
Janine: but of course they won't. Specially the younger ones... ok cool, I'm in!
Jenny: yes!! When are we going to do it? We need to tell our parents first....
Janine: actually, I would much prefer a quiet one. Why does it need to be a party?
James: said the party girl?
Jenny: I do want a party! And I would like to say goodbye to your cousins before we move to uni....
Janine: yeah but cousins only, okay? No friends...
James: what?
James: I have no idea what you are talking about...
Jenny: really?
Jenny: but of course I do! And we get to live together... wow... I can't believe it! I love you so much, Eric...
Eric: *smiles* I love you too...
Janine: and what about us?
Janine: are you happy that we're going to live together?
James: of course I am, it was my idea! Actually it started to help poor Trystan... he's doing university the wrong way! But if we go with him, I'm sure he'll move out and starting living, finally!
Janine: oh.... so that's where this idea came from....
James: indeed! Isn't it genius?
Janine: oh.... that's very kind of you to do this for your brother but... what about us?
Janine: it's just... I thought us being together would be the main reason for this... but yes, I guess the result is what matters, right?
James: I honestly don't understand what you're talking about...
Janine: doesn't matter. It's always been my dream... when I was little and thought about my future, I always saw us living together so... I'm thrilled!
James: great...
Janine: I have one condition though.
James: condition to what?
Janine: we can have our birthday party together. But only your family is invited.
James: well, all our friends are my cousins so...
Janine: not all.
James: what? Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! Is this about Clara again?
James: er....
Janine: of course! I'll be happy to have a joint party...
Jenny: thanks goodness sister! You'll see, it'll be fun!
Eric: oh... I see.....
Jenny: I know it's not very nice... but it's our party... do you think that maybe, just for this once---
James: wait, why are you two not surprised? We can't not invite just one person! Poor Clara, she's kind of part of the family too!
Eric: he's right Jen... it's not fair...
Janine: well, fair or not that's my condition. Take it or leave it. And if you don't take it, my sister and I are not growing up with you and won't come to university with you.
Jenny: Eric, please... it's just this once... no big deal... then we move out and all will be forgotten... I really want to do this with you Eric, don't let my sister ruin it...
James: I can't believe we are seriously discussing this! What is wrong with you all? She's our friend!
Janine: definitely not my friend. And that's exactly the point. Take it or leave it James... if she comes to our party, we'll not grow up and you'll have to go to university alone.
James: .....
Chloe: it's kind of hard to sleep with you shouting in my ear, sister....
Lowri: no.... we were more like whispering....
Chloe: sounded more like shouting to me... oh, Lowri, what are you doing here?
Zoe: Lowri was worried about you and came by to see you...
Zoe: I told her you had food poisoning...
Chloe: yeah, that what it feels like...
Lowri: except, we all ate the same food, Chloe...
Zoe: nooo, why would they do that!
Chloe: I don't know, you ask them!
Zoe: well, at least now you know she wasn't lying, Lo...
Chloe: how could you think I was lying! I so do not wish this nausea to anybody else...
Zoe: well, now that you're awake I'll go make some tea, it will make you feel better....
Chloe: aww, thanks sis...
Zoe: you guys catch up, I'll be back soon!
Chloe: so... are you going to tell me what you are really doing here?
Lowri: did you have fun last night?
Lowri: bullshit Chloe, I saw you leaving...
Chloe: leaving? I was probably just going to the toilet or something... Lowri, are you sure you are okay?
Chloe: what? That's ridiculous...
Lowri: and you didn't respond to my texts! I was worried Chloe!
Chloe: worried about what, exactly?
Chloe: what?!
Lowri: so when I couldn't find you anywhere - and yes, I did come here too - I asked Arthur and Robert for help and we went to look for you at the bar....
Lowri: what, did I strike a nerve? If you were there, your friends were really good at hiding you by the way, Arthur almost kicked that Marcus vampire's a§§ again...
Lowri: not if it means that you're in danger Chloe!
Chloe: I am touched, really, but please stay out of it, Lo!
Lowri: if we hadn't come and found you the other night... don't you realise that you're playing a very risky game Chloe? It can go very bad, very quickly!
Chloe: it is my choice, Lowri! Mine and only mine! Besides, I don't know what you think I'm doing but I assure you, I am totally safe!
Lowri: where were you last night then? If not at the bar?
Chloe: that's none of your business, cousin.
Lowri: and why are you feeling sick now? I don't buy the food poisoning thing Chloe...
Chloe: what exactly are you implying, Lowri?
Chloe: what! This is.... this is......
Chloe: we shall not speak of this ever again! Understood?
Lowri: Chloe, it's dangerous... I don't really know how this works but maybe you should talk to someone that does... like I can ask Art---
Chloe: Lowri, listen to me now. You may be my cousin, but what I do with my life is really none of your business. But if you must know no, I am not trying to become a vampire. Happy?
Chloe: as I said, it's none of your business. And we shall not speak of it ever again.
Chloe: Now, leave and let me sleep... I feel so tired again....
Lowri: ....
Catherine: we can make tea later, when your sister decides to come downstairs again. Now, mummy needs coffee...
Zoe: mum, please don't make it bigger than what it is, it's just a visit...
Catherine: to the royals in plumbob-knows-where-land.... and from what you tell me... our potential future in-laws... and I still don't know how I feel about that... still processing the shock of finding out my daughter has a boyfriend that she had never mentioned before.... and that was only step 1!
Zoe: mum, please...
Catherine: there you are, Lowri! I was waiting to catch you... fancy a cup of coffee with your old auntie Cath? There's something I want to ask you...
Zoe: oh dear....
Lowri: yeah... but she's gone back to sleep now... she felt tired...
Zoe: oh my, she must have caught a really nasty bug!
Lowri: ....
Lowri: of course... I hope she feels better soon....
Zoe: here we go...
Lowri: oh wow! That's cool! And where are you guys going?
Catherine: well, here's the thing. Did you know that Zoe had a boyfriend? But of course you did, since he is your cousin from your dad's side. Well, turns out that his parents invited us to meet them... at the palace...
Lowri: oh wow, you're going to Elfland? That's fantastic!
Catherine: and by the fact that you ignored the other facts I mentioned, I assume we were really the last ones to know about our potential future son in law... *sighs*
Catherine: well the thing is, if I have to be honest, Jay and I are a bit nervous about this trip. So I thought that maybe, you and your family might want to join?
Lowri: but of course! That would be awesome! I'm sure my parents will be thrilled...
Lowri: it will be fun, you'll see! Auntie Gale can be a bit... well.....
Jay: right you are my love *winks* now, are you staying for dinner Lowri? I'm going to prepare something new... I feel inspired...
Lowri: yes, thank you uncle Jay!
Zoe: aww, thanks mum... although I feel a bit scared now... Glyn's mum is very intimidating....
Catherine: wait, does this mean that you have already met her? And didn't tell me? Why is nobody telling me anything anymore!
Lowri: don't worry auntie Cath, all together we'll make it very clear to her where she stands. And my cousin Glyn is a real nice guy, and he will always protect Zoe and stand up to his mother. There's nothing to worry about. You'll see!
Catherine: wow, you really got yourself a knight in shining armour Zoe... I'm happy for you *smiles*
Zoe: thanks mum...
Lowri: well, I still need to ask them but I assume they'll be happy...
Jimmy: yeah, no. I'm... uh.... busy. And I've been there already. I'm a young adult now, you can't make me come with you, mother....
Catherine: Jimmy Love, while you are living under this roof you will do as we say! Besides, you wouldn't want to make a bad impression on your sister's future family, would you?
Lowri: okay okay everybody stop. I think we can go all together and it will be fine, there is nothing to worry about, Jimmy. It'll be fun, I promise!
Catherine: Jimmy Love. This is the last time I'm going to tell you, and I am not asking. You are coming with us to support your sister... and your parents! You're the only one of us who apparently has been there already - we'll talk about this later by the way - so that's one more reason why you must be there. Unless you prefer to move out of this house this instant.
Jay: but please do not eat my onigiri if your stomach is still upset, I don't think they'll do you any good... ewww....
Catherine: why do I have the feeling that the more we talk about this, the more things I find out that my children had not bothered mentioning to me? *sighs*
Catherine: Jay, maybe it's time for us to go out and get a drink or something, and let the kids talk about their secrets in peace... I think I do need a drink now...
Chloe: so, what is this thing that you are not keen to go on this trip anymore, brother? You were so looking forward to it!
Shameka: why, why do we always have to clean after you people! Always so much trash to take out, why can you not take it out yourselves!
Alice: unless she's planning to use her evil charm on them to freak them out prevent this relationship to continue... she's done it before, remember?
Leo: back to Elfland it is... I was looking forward to a family trip anyway. I had not expected this specific one, but it will be fun!
Eric: it is! So, James and I have been offered to graduate early from high school, thanks to our great performance...
Sebastian: you're lucky you've got us ghosts cleaning after you... somebody needs to take care of Love house!
Jimmy: oh great, good to hear! I was worried about you and dad going to meet the evil queen alone... I'll feel better knowing you have backup!!
Jimmy: yep, and don't fancy meeting her again...
Catherine: great. More kids keeping secrets from me! And you better get prepared as you are coming with us.
Jimmy: what?! No I am so not...
Jimmy: you had not mentioned this, Zoe...
Zoe: well, it was implied... oh come on brother, please come, it will be fun!
Jimmy: I think it's a little too late for that...
Catherine: how do you mean?
Lowri: no, seriously, what's going on?
Jimmy: nothing I'm just... uh... busy... you know with my gigs and stuff...
Lowri: I really hope that by "stuff" you don't mean girls, right?
Jimmy: er... I just think... you guys are there to take care of my parents and Zoe, I'm not really needed...
Lowri: ....
Jimmy: what?
Lowri: now tell me the real reason... is auntie Gale too scary or what?
Lowri: who? Glyn's sisters? Yeah of course they will... oh you mean Blodwen! I know you guys don't like each other very much *laughs*
Jimmy: er...
Lowri: one more reason why it will be fun! Are you not looking forward to tease her again? Goodness, she's my cousin but she is a real pain, isn't she?
Jimmy: er... yeah.....
Catherine: yes! I knew you'll see reason, thank you my dear!
Zoe: that was more like blackmail, mum, but I'm happy we'll be all together!
Lowri: and what about Chloe?
Jimmy: if I am forced to go, so is she!
Jay: dinner's ready! Doesn't look very appetizing but I assure you my very first onigiri are delicious!
Zoe: oh, just the time to organise everything... soon, I suppose....
Jay: I don't know Cath, I followed the recipe step by step... I don't think they're supposed to taste like this though... I knew that I wasn't feeling very lucky today...
Chloe: go where, exactly?
Lowri: Chloe! Good to see you are feeling better...
Chloe: well, there's not much chance of getting some sleep with you all shouting, I could hear you even with the door closed!
Jimmy: sister, are you sure you are alright? We were not shouting at all...
Jay: come sit with us Chloe, we are planning our family trip to Elf land!
Chloe: mmh okay... but why are you all eating them, just cook something else... anyway, so you have received the official invite at last...
Chloe: yes of course, last time Lowri's aunt was here and met Zoe she said we should go visit, she wanted to meet her future in laws...
Zoe: Chloe! Stop it..
Chloe: and Jimmy was so keen to go back for a relaxing trip!
Lowri: were you? Then what changed?
Jimmy: ah... I... I said I would go now, so let's just drop it and move on...
Jay: good idea darling, let's go out just the two of us, like in old times *winks*
Jimmy: shut up Chloe...
Lowri: he's just not looking forward to see my other cousin Blodwen, you know, the painful one?
Chloe: is he now..... *smirks*
Zoe: ....
Lowri: but it was kind of implied, wasn't it? Everybody knows you have always disliked her... and you must still dislike her a lot if that's a reason for you to drop out of a family trip... right?
Zoe: ....
Chloe: oh poor Blodwen, she'll be heartbroken! *smirks* last time I checked, it looked like you were flirting with her, brother... what a naughty boy....
Lowri: what! You... and Blodwen? Seriously?! I mean, I know you have a lot of girls but... Blodwen? Seriously?
Jimmy: I was not... I was just trying to help her, the other girls were being mean to her... it was a pretend thing to get the others to leave her alone...
Zoe: aww, that's sweet of you, I didn't know!
Jimmy: can we please... just stop talking about this? I have to go practice anyway...
Chloe: why, brother, is this conversation making you feel uncomfortable? *smirks*
Lowri: now I am feeling uncomfortable....
Chloe: .....
Lowri: why do I have the feeling that you know something I don't?
Zoe: ...
Lowri: but your brother's reaction was a bit weird, wasn't it? What's going on?
Chloe: oh we don't know...
Shameka: umph, as if dinner could fix the frustration of always cleaning after you all!
June: great, just the time to whip something together and then you can join us!
Alice: I should ask you the same thing *laughs*
Leo: *laughs* well, my sister always has double motives but maybe this time it's a genuine invite?
Leo: unfortunately I do. And she did not succeed *smiles*
Alice: of course not! Besides, she doesn't know what she's up against... Cath and Jay are not very likely to sit back and believe what she says...
Leo: *laughs* definitely not!
Alice: But Glyn and Zoe are so young... they should just enjoy their life without pressures or evil queens...
Leo: yes. That's why I think we should go with them...
Alice: I think so too... and Cath said that Lowri was very excited to go with them so...
Alice: although Aneira and Arwyn will leave for their honeymoon soon, so I guess it won't be a full family trip...
Leo: and Trystan has his university studies...
Alice: well, at least us and Lowri can go... and Eric and James of course!
James: we have something to tell them too!
Eric: grandma, when did you get sunburnt?
June: I fell asleep by the pool today and forgot my sunscreen... I'm getting old!
Alice: wow, sounds important!
Alice: oh wow, I'm so proud of you boys!
James: thanks dad! But there's more... actually, even before getting the call, I had asked Eric if he would be up to grow up early, so we could go to university together... and bring Trystan along! Maybe if we also go he will move out too...
Leo: oh... wow! Well, that's very kind of you... I think it's a good idea... I'm surprised you want to go to university though, I didn't think you liked studying that much?
James: well... it's not just about studying...
Alice: well, if this is what you and your brother want, I'm very happy for you! The house will suddently feel very empty though...
Eric: I know, but we'll come and visit often!
Eric: what family trip?
Leo: oh, we're just going back to Elfland with your aunt and cousins, as my sister has officially invited Catherine and Jay to meet the whole family... and they've asked for help!
Eric: I can imagine...
Sebastian: more trash... my wife was right, are you people never emptying your bins?
Alice: well then, it's decided! You can have your birthday party, then we leave for our family trip and when we come back you can move to university!
Leo: sounds like a good plan
James: woohooo! We're really doing this, brother!
James: thanks sis, we are very excited indeed!
James: it does... it is! A new adventure...
Arwyn: so, have you decided what you are going to study?
Eric: er... actually, we haven't got to that part yet....
James: what do you mean? It's only thing I like!
Eric: uhm... maybe biology? Fitness is one of the subjects there...
Trystan: thanks mum, it sounds like you were waiting to get me out of the house!
Alice: but of course not, we just think that it will be a good adventure for you!
Trystan: I'm not sure I'm much the adventurous type...
Alice: well, perhaps you might be surprised!
Alice: haha sure darling, come and join us! Your brothers have a big news to share...
Lowri: oh wow, it's news day today!
Leo: go on Trys, tell her!
Trystan: I'm going to university!
Lowri: I thought you were already enrolled?
Trystan: no I mean, I'm moving out...
Trystan: thanks Lo... but it does seem that everybody wants me out of the house... *laughs*
Leo: we are all just happy to see you start your own life, son...
Trystan: I have already started my life... I was just comfortable doing it from here...
Lowri: exactly, sometimes going out of your comfort zone is a good thing, Trys! It takes courage too... I'm very proud of you!
Trystan: thank you Lowri...
Lowri: can I ask you, what made you change your mind about moving out?
Trystan: oh that's the other part of the news: Eric and James are moving out with me! We're all going to university together!
Leo: they've been offered to graduate early... so we're going to have a big birthday party soon!
Lowri: oh wow... that's one big change... three brothers moving out at the same time... the house will feel so empty...
Lowri: yes!! Did you talk to auntie Cath?
Alice: we did, and we agreed to join them...
Leo: they might need help... or support... and I can put my sister in her place.
Trystan: sounds like fun! Can I come too?
Leo: of course you can! We were not sure if you would want to join, with your university courses and all, but you are so welcome to join us, Trys!
Lowri: wow, so many changes in one day!
Alice: you guys are growing up *sighs* please don't grow up too fast, Lo!
Trystan: Lowri! Omg don't ask me this kind of questions, I'm shy...
Lowri: but you didn't say no! Good one, brother, good one *smiles* I hope you find someone nice, and kind, you really deserve it...
Trystan: stop it Lo, don't embarrass me any further... please....
Lowri: *laughs*
Lowri: uh? No one...
Lowri: mum, everybody knows about Glyn, it's just auntie Cath...
Alice: exactly. Please promise me that when you'll have a boyfriend you'll tell your mummy... I shall not like to receive an invitation to meet mysterious future in laws in another realm like my sister did, thank you very much!
Lowri: I don't have a secret boyfriend in another realm mum... please...
Alice: just saying! You know that when the time comes and you realise you have feelings for someone, you can always tell your mummy *winks*
Lowri: mum... gross... please....
Eric: oh wow I just had a great idea for university!
James: are you pondering the same thing I'm pondering, brother?
Trystan: actually, the more I think about it, the more this idea of moving out together sounds cool, brothers...
Lowri: holy plumbob, I think I just figured out what Chloe is up to!
Aneira: oh wow, I now know where we can go on honeymoon, Arwyn!
Arwyn: I hope it's the same great idea that I also just had!
Leo: and I just realised how to put my sister in her place, should she try anything with Cath and Jay...
Alice: and I think that after this family trip, when everybody is settled, we can go on a trip just the two of us, Leo! Maybe somewhere tropical...
Benjamin: aaah yes, that's better!
Sebastian: oh I hate this part of the job...
Arni: *sighs* June....
June: ah... I see..... well, I can't say this is unexpected...
Arni: I'm sorry....
June: but then, let's make the most out of it, shall we?
Arni: what do you mean--
Arni: ....
June: no, don't say anything. I'm ready...
Arni: you've always been so brave...
Arni: always...
Aneira: oh my goodness, thank you so much for calling, that's amazing! Congratulations!!
Arwyn: sounds like you just had a happy news!
Aneira: I did! That was Taylor, Elena had a baby girl, Sonya!
Aneira: and auntie Scarlette had her shift at the hospital so... she delivered her own granddaughter! Isn't it wonderful?
Aneira: I know, Tyler was so excited! I think he was freaking out a bit too... but mostly he was excited!
Arwyn: well, I think I would feel the same, in that situation...
Aneira: do you mean...
Aneira: one day *smiles*
Aneira: ah Arwyn, I love you so much....
Arwyn: what?
Aneira: did you hear it? Some kind of noise... this is not good....
Arni: don't worry darling, I'm here by your side...
June: goodbye world, it's been a blast... and I know that everybody I love is happy so...I will see you all on the other side!
Aneira: oh my goodness.... grandma!!!!
Aneira: grandma.....
Grim Reaper: oh, another Love! About time it was a human again... every time I have to make the treck over here it's for one of the chickens!
Eric: you're so mean! Leave our grandma - and our chickens - alone!
James: noooo I cannot look....
Noodle: yes, another ghost to join the family! I will personally escort you to the netherworld, June... be quick now, Grim Reaper!
Grim Reaper: yes, yes, everything matches... we are ready to go!
Grim Reaper: I hope you're ready to join your family in the Netherworld, June Love, I for one will not mind having another great chef around!
Eric: this is soooo creepy, I can't handle it!
Lowri: grandma... my goodness I can't believe you're gone... but I hope you and grandpa are going to be happy ghosts together.... please visit us soon....
Grim Reaper: I'm afraid it's not possible, kid... but if you wish to join your darling grandmother on the other side, I would be happy to offer my services...
James: oh shut up!
Alice: I can't---- I can't--- I just can't..... mum!!! Come back!!
Snow: meowwwwwwwwwww
Snow: meowwwwwwwwwww
Eric: seriously?!
Trystan: I can't believe it.... I can't believe I didn't make it to the room....
Leo: *sniffs* it was too late anyway son, none of us could say goodbye... she was gone....
Leo: Trys, don't be so hard on yourself, it wasn't your fault...
Trystan: I was too far... why did I decide to read in the barn!
Aneira: thank you darling... I can't believe she's gone!
Lowri: aww, you're here too Falco... thank you.... I wish I could stay here and cuddle with you all day but school is starting soon... *sigh* why do we have to go to school after such a distressing night... I really wish I could stay home...
Alice: it's so sad... even the small things that used to bring me joy can't make me smile... it's so painful...
Alice: I knew it was bound to happen at some point, we all did... specially after dad... but still... I can't imagine my life without her being around!
Leo: come here, Alice. I know the pain you feel...I feel it too. June was like a mother to me too...
Alice: even my Cath was happy and excited about the trip to see your sister... not sure I'm excited about that though...
Trystan: I'm alright... no actually I'm not. I'm so sad that grandma is gone and I feel guilty because I didn't make it to the room in time... I usually immerse myself into studying, but I can't focus... and the idea of moving out with James and Eric is exciting and terrifying at the same time... too many conflicting emotions, all at the same time...
Alice: eat, you'll feel better! I hope it tastes as good as it smells...
Leo: yes, darling?
Alice: how can you just go back to your daily activities after the night we had? I can't... I feel so much pain....
Alice: so how can you just... keep going?
Leo: well, the garden doesn't take care of itself... and doing something practical helps me...
Leo: because both of them left a big void in our lives and that's painful... we miss them, Alice...
Alice: it's just... it's so sad for the kids you know... right after Aneira's wedding... and they were planning to go on honeymoon... and the boys were so excited for their birthday party and to go to university... there was so much happiness, so much excitement.... and now everybody is sad and lost....
Leo: *laughs*
Alice: and now, what will we all do? Should we all just keep going and celebrate life, when mum won't be able to enjoy it with us anymore?
Leo: well, yes... she will always be in our hearts and we will grieve... but she would want us to keep celebrating life, don't you think?
Leo: I love you Alice...
Alice: I love you too... you know what? I think I should cook something... to honour her memory. How about that?
Leo: sounds like a great idea *smiles*
Alice: aubergine parmesan!
Alice: that's why I picked this recipe... Trys, how are you holding up?
Trystan: wow, that was fast... or was my monologue that long?
Trystan: it definitely does!
Alice: good!
Alice: good!

Alice: although I still feel sad....
Leo: in a minute, darling....
Alice: and now, time for waffles!
Trystan: mum, I think we have enough food....
Leo: let her cook, it relaxes her.... and I don't mind tasting all the delicious food she makes *winks*
Trystan: pumpkin spice? Mum, it's still summer!
Alice: not for long... I'm actually looking forward to the autumn, aren't you? It's quite magical... besides, it's always time for pumpkin spice!
Leo: see? I told you! Can I have one now? *smiles*
Eric: I told you I don't know! It's not really the time to celebrate, maybe we should wait...
James: I know!
Eric: I know, me too... I was so focused on our plan and planning our party.... and now... we can't celebrate without grandma....
Eric: I know, me too...
Eric: I don't think she had a choice, James...
James: I know, but I'm still angry!
Eric: and go to university with our girlfriends...
James: and Trystan! Remember, he was the main reason I came up with this plan... personally, I'm not so into university as you and Trys are... but I was so much looking forward to having fun!
James: yes, it will be...
Eric: oh no I'm going to cry.... again....
James: stay strong, brother!
Eric: but maybe... maybe this is what everybody needs, a good old Love party... it will cheer everybody up!
James: and it's not disrespectful to grandma, right?
Eric: well... she loved a good Love party, didn't she? And maybe it might even get her ghost to come out and say hello! Who knows...
James: yes, good idea...
James: I know, grandma made everybody feel like family...
Leo: Catherine! What a nice surprise!
Catherine: I'm so sorry, Alice... I came as fast as I could after work...
Alice: thank you... I'm so sorry Cath...
Alice: yes, that I can imagine!
Catherine: how are you, Alice?
Catherine: I know... I'm not as tough as I seem, I feel it too, I can just hide it...
Alice: I don't know, it's early, usually it takes some time...
Catherine: well, you never know! And in the meantime, you can tell me all about your evil sister in law...
Catherine: good, that made you smile at least!
Alice: Gale never makes me smile... and you should be prepared...
Alice: Catherine!
Catherine: well, I don't know much but I remember what she pulled at your wedding...
Alice: how could I forget...
Catherine: and all that rubbish with Aneira and Arwyn you told me about... poor kids, I'm so glad they got their happy ending!
Catherine: but should she dare do something similar to my daughter...
Alice: I'm scared already....
Leo: don't worry Catherine, I'll keep her in check... and I assume her husband Gwydion will be there too, and Glyn. There's nothing to worry about, really...
Catherine: I shall hope so...
Alice: but of course! Come, sit with us!
Alice: but of course! You're welcome to join us for dinner any time!
Catherine: not just that, for coming to meet these elves with us... it was a bit of a shocking news... many shocking news, one after the other...
Catherine: oh my goodness! Alice, this is delicious!
Alice: thank you!
Catherine: yeah, she said she must have eaten something bad... and I mean, that can happen any time at home these days...
Alice: oh no, poor Chloe... and poor Jay! Is she feeling better now?
Catherine: yeah it seems so. She went back to school today. And Jay is just experimenting as part of his mid-life crisis... it's gonna go at some point, right?
Catherine: yeah it seems so. She went back to school today. And Jay is just experimenting as part of his mid-life crisis... it's gonna go at some point, right?
Catherine: so, about your sister in law...
Alice: really, you don't need to worry about her, we will be there with you...
Alice: really, you don't need to worry about her, we will be there with you...
Catherine: and I really appreciate it! But I want to hear the gossip...
Alice: what gossip?
Catherine: well, apparently all my kids were keeping things from me, perhaps you know something that I don't?
Alice: er... I don't follow...
Catherine: like, all of them seem to have met her already, I assume when she was here...
Alice: yeah...
Catherine: and Jimmy said he visited the castle!
Alice: yes, he went with Aneira and Trystan... when they went looking for Arwyn... I thought you knew?
Catherine: apparently, I did not!
Catherine: anyway nevermind, it's not your fault... but you'll have to fill me in before we meet these people, just in case... when is it that we're leaving anyway? Now that mum is gone....
Catherine: seriously?
Alice: well, she might want to know abut mum... and also that we are coming... maybe we can negotiate a bit more time to plan....
Lowri: oh my goodness...
Arthur: *smiles* good evening to you too!
Lowri: right, sorry... I didn't expect you... here! Hi....
Arthur: I... I heard about your grandmother... I'm sorry for your loss, Lowri.
Lowri: oh... thank you, that's... kind of you....
Lowri: you came all the way here... just to check that I was alright?
Arthur: yeah... sorry that's dumb...
Arthur: any time... well, then if you're okay... uhm... I shall---
Lowri: no wait!
Arthur: hey....
Arthur: thank you, but I wouldn't want to bother your family while you are all grieving... I really just wanted to see that you were ok and I'll be on my way...
Lowri: it's just so... painful... and now that both of my grandparents are gone, the house is so... empty... and I would never tell my brothers but I am not looking forward to the time when they'll move to university....
Arthur: I can imagine... it's tough when somebody goes... it's ok to feel down... and you can always go see your brothers at university!
Arthur: *smiles* any time!
Catherine: honestly? I think both of them are somewhere celebrating being together again, forever....
Aneira: I know. But Arwyn and I will go on our honeymoon... and the brothers are going to university soon... I was just worried...
Aneira: Indeed... but we will be back soon, and before the brothers go to uni, you have a trip to see the elf relatives waiting for you!
Aneira: aww that's sweet...
Lowri: thank you for coming all the way here... I really appreciate it...
Arthur: my pleasure! Although I'm sorry that it had to be in such sad circumstances...
Lowri: maybe you can come back...
Arthur: if you want me to... *smiles*
Lowri: Arthur? Can you hug me?
Lowri: thanks... you give good hugs... just hold me for a bit longer.... please....
Arthur: I'll holf you for as long as you want...
Arthur: my pleasure *smiles*
Lowri: hey, how did you know? About my grandmother?
Arthur: ah... Robert told me.
Lowri: oh okay. Wait, how did he know?
Arthur: actually, I have no idea... maybe somebody told him at the bar?
Lowri: makes sense...
Arthur: I need to go now....
Arthur: see you next time, Lowri. Take care...
Alice: please, Cath! I already told you what you need to know... and I don't want the memory of Gale to make me angry right now, I just want to grieve mum...
Alice: I know, and I appreciate it. But Gale is just... mean. Most of the time. 99% of the time. You need to be aware of it. On the other hand, we are with you so you don't need to worry about it...
Catherine: she literally texted you back being offended that you self-invited yourselves!
Alice: exactly, that's Gale for you... but she'll be happy eventually...
Catherine: maybe, but she can so not treat my little sister like this!
Alice: what are you doing?
Catherine: telling her what I think...
Alice: no! Cath stop! It's not worth it, besides, you don't want to start the relationship with your future mother in law on the wrong foot... there will be plenty of occasion to fight with her, I assure you. You can wait...
Catherine: yeah, maybe you're right... but Jay and I are not taking any nonsense, so we might need to fight, just be aware...
Alice: I know... *smiles*
Aneira: there you are Lo, I've been looking for you everywhere!
Lowri: ah... hi An, I had not heard you come in....
Lowri: I just started it... but thanks...
Aneira: just wanted to see how you were doing...
Lowri: I'm ok...
Lowri: yes it was...
Aneira: but not unexpected... just not now...
Aneira: Lowri, if you need me you know I'm here...
Lowri: thanks, sis.. but I'm alright. Or I will be.
Lowri: well, it will be lonely over here all of a sudden. The house is too big just for three people...
Lowri: true... it doesn't feel as exciting as yesterday though...
Aneira: no. But you'll have fun when you're there, you'll see! And you'll have to give our best to cousin Glyn of course, I'm sorry we cannot come but...
Aneira: thanks Lo *smiles* we thought about delaying it---
Lowri: no, grandma wouldn't have wanted any of us to change plans because of her! She would be mortified if she knew! No, you should go on your honeymoon, relax, have fun, make out with your husband 24/7...
Aneira: Lowri!
Lowri: not that you need encouragement to do that anyway, you two are so sweet it's sickening sometimes *laughs*
Aneira: well well... and what about you?
Lowri: what about me?
Aneira: any boyfriends you can make out with while everyone is away? *winks*
Aneira: so, I assume the guy you were just talking to in the garden is just a friend....
Lowri: what! Oh my goodness An, if that's what you wanted to ask you could have just said it! I can't believe you saw us... did anybody else---
Lowri: no he's... omg An jeez that's my business!
Lowri: And if you must know he's really just a friend. He heard about grandma and came to see how I was doing....
Lowri: yeah....
Aneira: oh... okay... well... and how did you meet this... older friend?
Lowri: actually, with you!
Lowri: actually, with you!
Aneira: with me? Uh I don't think so, I don't remember...
Aneira: oh wow that was centuries ago!
Lowri: exactly!
Aneira: but wait, was that guy not a... vampire?!
Aneira: what! Lowri!! That's dangerous!! Oh my...
Aneira: well, he was very kind to come here to check on you... very... sweet... are you sure---
Aneira: *sighs* fine. But be careful....
Lowri: there's nothing to be worried about, really!
Lowri: well... long story....
Lowri: er, I'd rather not. Actually, it would be better if you could just keep this to yourself, yes?
Aneira: why, is he a secret friend?
Lowri: no... but well, I don't want to talk about it.
Lowri: because people would start asking weird questions like you!
Aneira: well then---
Lowri: perfect timing!
Lowri: what's going on?
Lowri: we knew that...
Aneira: now...
Lowri: what do you mean now?
Aneira: I mean right now... I need to find Arwyn...
Lowri: well... have fun?
Aneira: thanks... she said she considered postponing but they had already brought the cake and grandma would want her to be happy so...
Lowri: which is true...
Aneira: she just want a small thing, just her family and us... but I guess you could come too if you want? Amelia and Gareth will be there...
Lowri: well... why not, could be fun. And a good distraction.
Lowri: of course I have a dress... and sister...
Aneira: any time! I miss talking to you as we used to when we were sharing this bedroom... somehow there's not that much time anymore...
Lowri: we can make time!
Aneira: yes we can...
Grim Reaper: .....
Grim Reaper: don't mind me, I'm just stuck here....
Leo: like, seriously?
Grim Reaper: hey you! Since I can't leave, some food would be appreciated!
Ash: finally indeed! I'm sorry it coincided with the loss of your grandmother...
Octavia: it is really sad... but she wouldn't have wanted us to move it, she would want us to celebrate and be happy!
Octavia: *smiles* who would have thought! Remember when we met and you couldn't leave that room?
Ash: I do *smiles* and you made my days something to look forward to, instead of dreading another day in my prison....
Octavia: and we managed to get you out!
Ash: at a big cost though... but I'm glad we all seem to have adapted to this new world well...
Arwyn: yes but, do they even know we're here? I think they might have forgotten that they actually have an audience...
Aneira: *laughs*
Octavia: aww, I love you too, Ash... and you are so very handsome as well *winks*
Octavia: what guests? Ah true! I had forgotten they were here...
Lowri: he's got a point...
Aneira: haha yes.. but I think we're getting there!
Amelia: seriously, brother? It's our own sister's wedding!
Gareth: yes but... why outside.... in the dark? We could have gone somewhere...
Michael: they just wanted a small ceremony with close family... it makes sense it's here... come on son, you can do it! For your sister...
Ash: aww...
Ash: yes we are, my dear wife... I like the sound of that...
Arwyn: yay!! They made it!!
Aneira: look at them, they're so happy! You would never tell those two used to be dark spellcasters...
Arwyn: well, I can still tell...
Octavia: thank you... thank you so much! I still can't believe it...
Octavia: thank you, sister...
Gareth: should I remind you that you were really against this at the beginning?
Susan: oh shut up Gareth, that was because Ash was only the most evil wizard that ever lived... but look at them now! The evil days are gone, their love for each other was so strong it changed them...
Gareth: they're still evil, mum, both of them...
Susan: yes, but they are choosing differently now... as I did, when I fell in love with your dad...
Gareth: oh please, not that story again...
Lowri: Octavia! Congratulations...
Octavia: Lowri! I didn't know you were coming... but I guess, the more the merrier...
Lowri: you know, I don't really know you very well and we have never really clicked but...
Octavia: aww, thank you, cousin! Indeed you are a little stranger to me but... thank you....
Gareth: this is probably the weirdest marriage congratulations ever....
Susan: it is indeed... but June would want all of us to be happy... and celebrate life... as we are doing...
Octavia: my beautiful cousin!
Aneira: as your mum said, I think gran would have wanted us to celebrate... she would have hated if you had delayed your wedding because of her! It's tough to navigate grief and celebrate at the same time, but having something beautiful to be happy about actually helps...
Octavia: it does! And I can't believe Ash and I are really married!
Octavia: dig in, everyone! We are married! Woohoooo!
Ash: of course darling... a photoshoot for our beautiful family in this beautiful night... I'm so glad I put my evil wizard life aside, so I could have you....
Octavia: well, we can still be evil together, right? *evil laugh*
Alice: ... and the peace is broken... lasted almost 5 minutes today though, not bad....
Alice: hey kid, wanna join? Where's your coffee?
James: I... uhm...
Alice: but?
James: Eric and I would still like to organise our birthday party before we leave for Elfland...
James: you don't think it's disrespectful right? I think grandma wouldn't have wanted us to change our plans... and it might help cheer everybody up...
James: what do you think?
James: I was hoping you would say that... thanks mum...
Alice: you mean I need to get baking... when is the party?
James: oh in a couple of hours! Had I not mentioned it?
Alice: you had not... but well, I guess I can bake two cakes in two hours...
James: four!
Alice: what?
James: four cakes, Jen and Jan are celebrating too... you know, so we can all go to university together?
Alice: right, I'd better get baking then....
James: yes it is!
Lowri: awesome!
Lowri: omg I forgot!
James: what?! Lowri!
James: jeez Lo, not funny...
James: I couldn't.
Lowri: that girlfriend of yours must chill...
James: I know. But I wanted to... say goodbye you know... before we move on....
Lowri: I get it... but still...
Lowri: and what?
James: is she coming?
Lowri: of course she is! I had the impression she was a bit disappointed to not get the invitation from you though...
James: really?
Lowri: wanna see the conversation?
James: I've got this, ok? Clara is a friend, a dear friend... it was not fair of Janine to ask that I should not invite her to our birthday party. And to have it as a condition, even!
Lowri: oh dear... a condition of what? Do I even want to know? Poor Clara...
James: a condition to growing up together and moving out to university together... she's crazy, right? She's been acting so weird, like she's constantly on edge, seeing things... imagining things....
Lowri: well, I guess she's jealous...
Lowri: nothing, or no one?
James: I told you, Clara is a friend. She's been hanging out with us forever! Since that Halloween party, remember? Good that that crazy sister of her had a crush on poor Trys, so she could hang out with us. She's so.... pure... always away with the fairies somewhere, and she has so much love to share... such a kind heart.... I have never met anyone like her....
Lowri: wow... okay, and what about Janine?
Lowri: how would you describe her?
James: uh, Janine? Well she's... Janine... she's fiery, possessive, jealous, very dramatic... the usual. Why do you ask?
Lowri: and why is she your girlfriend?
James: what kind of question is this Lo? Because... because... I don't know, her sister and my brother are together so I guess it was only natural that we---
Lowri: well, I can see why she's jealous now...
James: what do you mean?!
Lowri: look... nothing. Get ready for your party... but then perhaps try to get some clarity, okay? For everybody's sake...
Janine: and by the way, thank you for keeping your end of the deal!! I knew that you still loved me!! Aaah I feel so... relaxed now that it's just us...
James: .....
James: thanks brother, keep reminding me...
Eric: sorry... let's blow these candles, shall we?
Lowri: don't remind me...
Gareth: by the way, has anybody seen Clara?
Chloe: rumor has it that she was not invited... Janine had James swear he would not invite her. Can you believe it?
Chloe: rumor has it that she was not invited... Janine had James swear he would not invite her. Can you believe it?
Zoe: oh, no, that's so mean!
Chloe: she's so jealous, that one... and of Clara? Seriously? But I like intrigue....
Lowri: .....
Alice: aah Leo, our boys are growing up! Soon everybody will be out of the house... except us and Lowri!
Leo: I know... time is running too fast...I'm so proud of our children and I'm excited for them for this new adventure!
Trystan: aww, thanks, dad!
Amelia: I'm sorry, I just found out from Chloe...
Alex: if I had known, I would have invited her myself! How dare she... and how could James play along! That's so disappointing... poor Clara....
Aneira: just this party... and then we can leave! Are you excited, Arwyn?
Arwyn: to go to a tropical island with my dear wife, a week just for us? Excited is an understatement my dear!
Aneira: *smiles*
James: woohoo, mine worked! I'm the first one to grow up!
Gareth: woohooooo!!!
Trystan &Luke: not impressed by the candles failure...
Lowri: yeah... found out today....
Zoe: I'm appalled! It's so mean... so unfair! Poor Clara... and I don't think she has many friends, other than us... how could your brother go along with it? It's so against the values that we, as legacy family, stand for...
Lowri: just wait and see *winks*
Luke: some of the candles are still not working... why are they not working?
Jimmy: yes cousins, welcome to the coolest life stage ever!! It's gonna be a blast!!! Freedom!!!
Chloe: if it's so cool as he says... perhaps Zoe and I could also jump on the birthday train... might make things... easier....
James: we've done it people! We are all grown up now!
Luke: and this time there are four cakes - enough for everybody!!
Jenny: I think we all look the same, Eric...
Eric: the same... but better! Come here you...
Luke: there are people queuing for cake here!
Janine: fancy following on your brother's footsteps?
James: uh, what?
Gareth: I don't think she cares much about cake, she's practically eating his face...
Lowri: now that I'm putting the pieces together... it's starting to feel very uncomfortable...
Jenny: nothing it's just... don't you feel even a little bit guilty?
Janine: guilty? About what?
Eric: .....
Alice: congratulations all! How does it feel to be a young adult now?
Janine: pretty much the same, actually... we didn't change much, did we? But I'm sure with time we'll realise how free we are now! But definitely no regrets for growing up early, right sister?
Jenny: ....
Jimmy: so dramatic....
Alex: that's because you already got cake! While some of us are not that lucky...
Janine: of course not, Mrs Love....
Alice: good, so you can tell me all about your plans for university! My sons don't share more than they have to... but I'm sure you have more details! Like, where are you all going to live, what are you going to study...
Janine: uhm yeah...
Alice: oh, Janine is going to tell us all about their plans for university, since your brothers don't care about mentioning details like living arrangements, degrees, class schedule and so on...
Lowri: interesting...
Janine: if you excuse me, maybe I should just talk to James a moment, he's been a bit weird the whole day.... and now he didn't even sit next to me!
Lowri: you'll talk to him later... tell us about university now!
Eric: Jenny... what's going on? I can see it in your eyes... you're worried about something...
Jenny: it's nothing... it's just.... I feel guilty....
Clara: ooh look, so much cake!!
Gareth: Clara!
Lowri: I invited her of course... I was a bit worried she hadn't shown up yet actually...why?
Lowri: er... Jan, are you alright?
Alice: er... what is going on?
Clara: of course! I wouldn't have missed a Love birthday party! I was so happy when Lowri invited me!
Eric: ....
Jenny: thanks...
Clara: wow, that cake looks delicious...
Eric: it is! *munching*
James: really? *smiles*
Amelia: yes, really, and no thanks to you I hear... now go explain to her why you had not invited her to your party.... so mean, by the way, I can't believe you did that!
James: and yet, here she is.... *smiles*
Amelia: wait....
James: I don't know what you are talking about....
Janine: it was my condition! My one condition! Why can you not respect that? Why do you always have to ruin what we have? Why?
Janine: how can I be chilled when she is here!
Amelia: you knew about this, didn't you....
Gareth: *laughs* good old James!
Lowri: what?
Leo: well played, daughter...
Lowri: you know dad, it's his choice but... do you think at some point he'll figure it out? I'm not a big fan of Janine but... I feel a bit sorry for her...
Leo: well, as you said it's his choice... with time... maybe... hopefully.... for everybody's sake....
Clara: *smiles*
James: come, give your old friend a kiss... no pun intended... I'm not that old, right?
Clara: *giggles*
Janine: enough of this crap.... is he doing it on purpose?
Clara: er... thanks? I'm happy to be here too *smiles*
James: and you look so pretty today *smiles*
Clara; aww thank you... you're making me blush....
Eric: ....
Janine: I may vomit....
Janine: I may vomit....
Janine: enough. A makeover is in order, and then we'll see who owns him!
James: you too...
Eric: .... *smiles*
Clara: haha thank you! One will be fine... I guess yours was the hamburger one?
James: but of course! You know me too well *winks*
Clara: *laughs* I'll get that one then...
James: Clara, look----
Clara: uh... what?
Lowri: just ignore her, Clara...
James: *sighs* Jan---
Janine: don't you like my new look?
Clara: ah....
Lowri: seriously?
James: Jan! Enough! Apologize to Clara right now... I'm sorry Clara...
James: will you stop behaving like this, Jan? What's wrong with you!
Lowri: unbelievable!
Clara: I'm out of here...
James: Jan, please stop this...
James: of course I do...
Janine: good!
James: ah... wait... what are you doing...
James: stop it! *giggles*
Janine: just making the point, in case anybody had strange ideas...
Lowri: unbelievable! I can't believe I felt sorry for her... she's so mean!!
Clara: ....
James: what?
Janine: then let's see if you can focus while dancing...
Amelia: hey Clara, so nice to see you!
Clara: so nice to be with you all again! Are you enjoying your birthdays?
Eric: Jenny was telling me she would like to get a makover too, like her sister... but I'm telling her she's so beautiful already, she doesn't need one! Unless she really wants to of course...
Clara: aww you two are so sweet!
Jenny: I just fancy changing my hear... you know, to start our new university chapter!
James: of course it's nice... but I really don't understand why you get so jealous sometimes... we're moving to university together, what more do you want?
Janine: it's just.... a feeling... like sometimes you're here but you're not really here, with me....
James: of course I see you!
Janine: I mean really see me... I'm so in love with you James, and moving out together is the dream... I will not let anything or anyone ruin this for me.... for us....
James: Jan, nobody is ruining anything... relax, Eric and I need to go on this family trip and then when we're back we will move to university...
Janine: about that... why can't my sister and I join? We've been together for a long time now, James, I would hope to be considered family...
James: er... of course... and you are! But I think it's better if for this trip it's just us brothers... I would stay at home if I could, but---
Janine: then get out of it! Stay here with me... your sister is going on honeymoon, right? So we could have the house to ourselves... just the two of us....wouldn't it be wonderful?
James: er... yeah but I really can't get out of it, sorry....
Chloe: you two are so pathetic, you know that right?
Zoe: thanks for the encouragement, dear sister...
Chloe: any time! But seriously, you're so focused on your phone that you're missing out on what's going on right under your nose...
Chloe: all the drama with cousin James and his mean girlfriend of course, bullying poor Clara....
Zoe: James is bullying Clara?
Chloe: no, not James... oh dear you're hopeless. Anyway, there's something I wanted to talk to you about...
Zoe: should I worry?
Zoe: you want to throw an early birthday party?
Chloe: party, no party, doesn't matter to me. I just want to grow up, get out of that miserable school and finally start living... what do you say?
Zoe: I don't know Chloe... we still have exams to do....
Zoe I hadn't thought about that...
Chloe: well, it's gonna happen at some point, why not make it happen now? Before he changes his mind...
Zoe: what do you mean? He's not going to change his mind!
Chloe: of course not, I'm just teasing you, sister... so what do you say?
Zoe: mmmmh what's in it for you?
Chloe: for me? Oh nothing of course, I will do this out of the pure kindness of my heart...
Zoe: yeah sure. Cut the crap Chloe, why do you want to grow up now?
Zoe: and who is texting you now? *smirks*
Chloe: good! We've got ourselves a deal, sister.
Zoe: but when we come back from elfland, okay? I don't want it to be rushed...
Chloe: but how do we deal with school while we're away? It would be so much easier if---
Chloe: okay fine.....
Eric: oh... wow! I didn't think you could get even more beautiful... and I was so wrong!
Jenny: *laughs*
Eric: the selfie can wait, let me take you to the dance floor, now....
Clara: James! What are you doing here?
Eric: can I have this dance, my lady?
Jenny: *giggles* of course....
Eric: always... and of course, we'll just have to pretend these crazy people are not dancing all around us...
Jenny: *laughs*
Lowri: any time... you're one of us Clara, you're family...
Clara: thank you, it means a lot... really....
Lowri: and Clara? Please ignore Jan... she's very mean... I do not like her one bit... I don't think anybody does...
Clara: James does...
Lowri: my brother is officially an idiot...
Janine: and why did you stop now?
Janine: seriously? Right when we were starting to have fun?
James: yeah... sorry... I'll be back....
Clara: no, sorry... I wanted to say goodbye but you were... too busy....
Clara: ah... what do you mean?
James: you're one of us Clara, you're family. Never forget that...
Clara: thanks James... it means a lot... but I don't think your girlfriend would agree...
Clara: thanks... but well, I guess she'll calm down when you move in together so she can keep an eye on you 24/7.... although, she's kind of already doing it... well, so long as you're okay with it I suppose it's your business.
James: *laughs* and yet, she's not here, is she *winks*
Clara: no she's not... but I know she made you promise you wouldn't invite me, James... I can't believe you broke the promise....
James: I didn't, Lowri---
James: ah... well... you caught me....
Clara: it was very kind of you, James. But I don't want you to get in trouble because of me....
James: Clara... you're the kindest person I've ever met...
James: Clara... you're the kindest person I've ever met...
Clara: oh please James, don't say goodbye...

Clara: I do... I will miss you too, James, so very much...
Clara: friends forever... *smiles*
James: I didn't think it would be this difficult... and you smell so good Clara... of wildflowers on a sweet summer day... I've always loved your flower scent....
Clara: what is it?
James: oh my goodness, I'm so sorry.... are you okay? I'm sorry, I just...
James: what?
Clara: you can't have both of us.
James: Clara.... I.....
Clara: it's ok James, I understand. I am grateful for this... for any minute we have spent together. Have fun at university, okay?
James: what have I done....
Janine: listen, I have news! I've been talking to my sister... she thinks she could convince Eric to take her with you guys on the family trip... and if she comes, I can come too! Isn't it amazing?
James: I... I don't think it's a good idea... we already talked about this Jan, let me go on my family trip and then we can move in together...
James: right, sorry...
James: sorry... just tired...
James: *smiles* not tonight Jan... I really just want to go to bed...
Janine: exactly!
Janine: oh... I see...
James: but hey, when I come back from my trip I'll be fine and we can start our adventure at university, okay?
James: but hey, when I come back from my trip I'll be fine and we can start our adventure at university, okay?
Janine: okay... I guess... I will miss you though...
James: yeah, me too. But it won't be long, you'll see!
Aneira: hey you... I was thinking....
Arwyn: yes?
Aneira: *laughs* I can't wait to be in our private hut on the beach, with our private hot tub and everything... but... there's no one around now, so maybe we could....
Shameka: oh dear, looks like someone is having fun in there...
Arwyn: I definitely liked this preview *winks*
Aneira: *laughs*
Aneira: *laughs*
Arwyn: ..... seriously?
Aneira: we so need this holiday....
Trystan: uh? Just reading...
James: thanks, big bro...
James: nothing's up...
Trystan: so you came here to make me stop reading because...
Trystan: oh wow, sure! Ask away...
Trystan: are you serious? You're asking for relationship advice... from me?
James: I know!! But I couldn't possibly ask Eric...
Trystan: okay... sure, tell me... what's troubling you?
James: er... well, the thing is... how do you know when you're in love with someone?
Trystan: oh James, I think you might really need to ask our brother about that... or mum and dad.... or Aneira...
James: no, it's too embarrassing...
James: but what about Matilda?
Trystan: what?!
James: yes, Matilda. You were in love with her, right?
Trystan: I.... uhm.... it's complicated....
Trystan: I wouldn't say that but... yeah, maybe...
James: and then one day boom! You realise you're in love with her. How did that happen? How did you figure it out?
James: whatever you remember... like, did you notice you liked her perfume perhaps? Did you like how she felt in your arms, when you were hugging? Did you like dancing with her? Did you like when you kissed? What did you like?
James: wait, you never kissed?
Trystan: no... well... not really...
James: so you are telling me you pined for all your young adult life so far, for a girl that you haven't even kissed?
Trystan: I'm not pining for her anymore... as I said it was long ago....
James: oh brother, we have a major problem here! But that's for another day. Now, tell me, what did you like about her? What made you realise that you had feelings that went beyond friendship?
Trystan: well... I don't know, it was confusing... she was annoying most of the time, and she was always around, and I really wished she would leave me alone sometimes... until... she did... I realised I had lost her... and I couldn't get her back... she was mad at me, and she left, like that, without saying goodbye...
James: ouch...
Trystan: and before this, she grew up to come with me to the ball... and when I saw her there... I don't know, it did something to me... I didn't know it at the time though, but I felt... different... and then I kept dreaming of the kiss that never happened...
James: wow... that's painful... I'm sorry bro... and you never saw her again?
Trystan: I did, actually. At some point I decided I would be brave and look for her.
Trystan: I did find her. I saw her... with two other guys... they were scary, like they were part of a gang or something....
James: oh no... and what did you do?
James: oh no, brother! You should have gone and told her you loved her!! Why did you leave?
Trystan: I guess I'm not as brave as I thought I was...
James: er... what? *sighs*
Trystan: who are you waiting to text, brother?
Trystan: what do you mean?
James: well... this thing with Jan... I never really thought there could be other options, it was just... the four of us together... it made sense right?
Trystan: if you love her, yes....
James: well that's the point really... I thought that was love... like hanging out together, having a good time... and you know... making out... trying all the different woohoo spots...
Trystan: I so do not want to hear about that brother!
James: ah, sorry, I forgot that you haven't yet---
James: ah, sorry, I forgot that you haven't yet---
Trystan: that's NOT the reason!
Trystan: well... you're the only one who can know that, James...
James: but if it isn't, then we're all screwed! We're moving to university all together! It must be love... this other thing... it's just a fling... right?
Trystan: what other thing?
James: I asked you about Matilda because... I also had the experience of having a friend... a good friend... and then all of a sudden... I kissed her Trys.....
Trystan: you kissed... your friend?
James: yes....
Trystan: well... uhm... did she like it?
Trystan: well... uhm... did she like it?
James: of course she did! I mean, I guess... I hope... but that's not the point!
Trystan: did you like it? *smiles*
James: yes... very much... it was so unexpected, I don't know why I did it, I---
Trystan: ..... more than you like kissing Janine?
James:.... yes....
Trystan: well.... you have your answer, brother...
James: but it cannot be the answer! I am due to move in with Jan soon! We have plans, the four of us... five, with you... it's all perfect, it all makes sense... why can't I love her the way she loves me?
James: but I can't... I can't screw everything up! We have made plans, the four of us, together...
Trystan: but you can't pretend to love someone, James... it's not good for her either.
James: no... I can't accept this... besides, what do you know, you've never had a proper girlfriend!
Trystan: gee, thanks for noticing....
James: sorry, I mean... there must be another way... it makes sense to be with Janine, I will find a way to figure out that I'm in love with her!
Trystan: ... just don't wait too long to realise what you really want brother, it's better for everyone involved...
Trystan: what about me?
James: have you realised what you really want? And maybe... who?
Trystan: .....
Trystan: I'm not sure I could help... but really, the sooner you figure yourself out, the better...
James: I will. Thanks, bro! Good night...
Trystan: good night, James...
To be continued.....
Thank you for reading!! And for keeping on reading despite the major delays between chapters :) not too long in this case!
I'm looking forward to seeing June in ghost form now, she still hasn't appeared... it's so strange to not have her around, she was born in the game in September 2012!!! This story is getting way longer and way more complicated than I ever imagined... and I love it! See you next time :)
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment