Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!
As usual, life took over and again it's been over a year... but if you are still reading this (thank you, I appreciate it!) and are wondering: it might take ages between chapters but I won't leave the story unfinished, so keep checking in!
Last time we left some of the youngest Loves in a bit of a situation at a vampire bar...
Lowri: do you think she's going to be okay?
Arthur: that, I don't know...
Lowri: what do you mean you don't know! You're a vampire! Was that... was that enough to make her a vampire?
Arthur: I already told you I don't know... I can't know! I don't know how long they've been in there, how much blood he took, if she drank his blood too...
Lowri: ewww
Lowri: I do! But still, ewwww....
Lowri: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that---
Lowri: so... you are vegetarian! How come?
Lowri: I think we've got time...
Arthur: ah--
Lowri: I'm interested! I didn't know there were good vampires around, I want to know more!
Arthur: Lowri, I said I'm vegetarian, I never said I'm good....
Amelia: *sighs* did they even notice that I'm here too?
Arthur: a... marshmellow.... wow.... I don't think anybody had dared call me that before...
Lowri: but I like that about you!
Arthur: ah.... well.... then....
Robert: that's what I was about to tell you, the books are vague... and it depends very much on the person... but then again, she's very young, if she drank his blood there's no way to know how her body will react...
Amelia: then we'll wait... but I hope that my concoction can help her either feel better...
Amelia: I hope we are still in time...
Robert: me too, poor girl, so young! Why would she even think of this, I mean, you can't go back... or well, you can, but it's not easy, and it's not pleasant...
Amelia: I don't know, my cousin has always been crazy, but this... I don't think she realised how dangerous it was...
Robert: luckily I think we were able to find her in time. I think we can hope...
Amelia: good. Now let's go check on her. If she's awake and she drinks this, she might start showing signs... of any kind...
Robert: thanks... it's Art's house actually, but I've been living here too since...er... nevermind...
Robert: good...
Amelia: good?
Robert: or, you know, turned...
Amelia: .... was that a... joke?
Amelia: not really... ah wait! She stirred!
Robert: alright...
Amelia: actually, would you mind staying here while I go check something?
Amelia: I just need to go check something in the library... because you do have a library, I assume?
Robert: yes?
Amelia: I thought so! I remember reading something once, another recipe... I need to check it out! It might reveal if she is indeed going through transformation or not... assuming you do have potions books?
Robert: er... possibly.... I think... and what do I do?
Amelia: nothing, just sit there and wait. If she wakes up, get her to drink my concoction!
Amelia: of course you can do this! I won't be long...
Robert: alright...
Amelia: .... men ..... *sighs*
Gareth: *smiles* I'm glad you found something you like and totally forgot in what a creepy place we are...
Gareth: no, as this would mean coming back here to give them back, are you out of your mind?
Clara: wait a minute, there's another picture here... who's this guy posing with Arthur?
Gareth: it must be Robert, there are pictures of them everywhere! Who knew scary vampires BFFs were so much into selfies *laughs* it's ridiculous if you think about it, isn't it?
Gareth: Clara, please calm down, nobody else is living here, they would have told us. And I do hope there are no werewolves hiding in a dark corner somewhere... *shivers* come on, let's go find the others...
Clara: no, please, I need to check out all these books!
Chloe: who... who are you? And what are you doing here? Wait, what is this place... why are we in a bedroom? Wait... you're not the guy I was supposed to meet... are you? I don't remember....
Robert: woah, slow down. It's ok, you're safe here, I saved you... I'm Robert...
Chloe: saved me from what?
Robert: your what?
Robert: your date? With Diego?! Are you kidding me?
Chloe: why, what's wrong with him? He was being the perfect gentleman...
Robert: he was... feeding on you!
Robert: what! No... no... no! What are you saying.... I... I....
Robert: what?! I... I don't...
Chloe: what, don't tell me that you don't find me attractive, I can see it in your eyes *smirks*
Robert: I... I don't feed on humans. I'm a historian.
Chloe: oh, I see... and don't historians need to eat?
Robert: indeed we do. But we... I mean, Arthur and I, we are vegetarian.
Robert: well, we don't advertise it....
Robert: er... I don't think... I mean... your cousin Amelia said you need to drink her concoction, she made it for you... it will make you feel better!
Chloe: uh, what? Did you say Amelia? Wait, is she also here?
Robert: of course she is, and your cousin Lowri, and your other friends too... they're all downstairs, waiting for you...
Robert: drink, it will make you feel better....
Chloe: well, in that case...
Robert: I have no idea...
Robert: oh, good, I see that you are definitely feeling better. Let's go, I'll take you downstairs... they'll be so happy to see that you're awake!
Chloe: ....
Chloe: Robert, wait...
Robert: what is it? Do you feel sick or something?
Chloe: no... it's just....
Robert: er... yes?
Chloe: and you like me, right?
Robert: I beg you pardon? What gave you the impression that---
Robert: what are you talking about?
Chloe: and you ruined my date, you said it yourself... don't you feel a little... guilty about it?
Chloe: what, did you not like it?
Chloe: you ruined my date! I really wanted to have my first kiss tonight, see, it's not fair that my sister goes around smooching her boyfriend and I.... and it had to be with a vampire... it's always been my dream... and you... you are a vampire... and I saw how you looked at me... and I thought... not everything is lost... maybe?
Robert: ....
Chloe: come on, was it that bad? Am I a bad kisser? I thought it was quite... pleasant but... or wait, maybe you don't like me and I got it wrong? Like, seriously? Please... say something...
Robert: Chloe... you.... you kissed me....
Chloe: of course I did, have you not been following the conversation?
Chloe: everybody is so young compared to you, you're a vampire for plumbob's sake! But you do like me, right? I thought I could feel it... You know what? Forget it. It seems that this night was doomed. First my date, and now this. Well done Chloe, well done. Just great.
Robert: .....
Chloe: forget it, okay? Let's not speak of this again.
Chloe: Lowri! And... another unknown vampire....
Chloe: I am indeed! And before you ask, I'm feeling great...
Robert: .....
Chloe: oh really? Who's we?
Chloe: wait a minute, you got yourself a boyfriend as your dear cousin was fighting for her life upstairs?
Lowri: what?! No way, Chlo, what are you thinking! Of course not...
Chloe: *smiles* I'm teasing you... maybe... *winks*
Lowri: Chloe, you and your jokes....
Chloe: was it a joke? I don't really know. What do you think? *winks*
Robert: ....
Arthur: ... so, looks like Chloe is feeling better! Well done Rob!
Robert: wait, what? What do you mean--- I didn't---- how---
Arthur: you got her to drink Amelia's potion thing of course.... what else?
Robert: ah... that... sure...
Arthur: what were you thinking?
Robert: nothing...
Amelia: oh....
Robert: mmm this tea is delicious, thanks Art...
Robert: ....
Clara: thank plumbob....
Chloe: I think he's right, it's so late.... but if we go now we'll manage to sneak back in before dawn and nobody will have noticed!
Amelia: unfortunately I have bad news for you cousin...
Amelia: well, Octavia said she would cover for us but... it's Octavia... who knows...
Chloe: oh no, mum is going to kill me! I'm so dead!
Robert: *smiles*
Amelia: nobody panics, we are all still alive, and human....
Gareth: or spellcasters!
Lowri: and half-elf!
Amelia: yes, you know what I mean. Tomorrow we'll face the music but for now, all is well. And it's time to go...
Robert: any time...
Chloe: ....
Arthur: any time *smiles* let me walk you out...
Chloe: wait, what does she mean "again"? Who's this guy?
Gareth: long story... we'll update you on the way back...
Chloe: not the time for your witchy rituals, cousin, we need to move! And you better hope it's still dark by the time we get home... I can't believe how long we spent in this... place!
Lowri: Chloe, rude much! Had it not been for Arthur and Robert, the night would have ended quite differently... we should be grateful!
Chloe: well, who said it would have been worse than this!
Arthur: my pleasure! *smiles*
Robert: ....
Arthur: ... just call if you need help, okay?
Lowri: are you sure?
Lowri: *smiles* thanks Art... hug?
Lowri: in the end... I had a great night! Although I can't believe it's the second time that I meet you sitting at the bar having a drink... what are the chances?
Lowri: I'll be careful... or give you a call, maybe?
Arthur: *smiles*
Lowri: what do you mean?
Amelia: Chloe, were we not in a rush? Let's go!
Clara: I had fun! I learnt to read tarot, I met a werewolf, I could borrow some ancient books for bedtime reading... it was perfect!
Gareth: we have very different ideas of perfect... let's go, I can't wait to be home...
Amelia: you know we're probably all gonna get grounded, right?
Gareth: unless big sister was very convincing...
Stella: *neighs* [my baby is coming!]
Leo: I think Stella.... she's has gone into labor! We're going to meet our new baby foal soon!
Alice: aww, Stella and Quicksilver are becoming parents! Wait, how come I didn't know this?
Quicksilver: [it's not as if we can make an announcement, you know...]
Alice: so cute!!
Aneira: well done mommy Stella, your baby is here! And he's so beautiful!
Aneira: look, we have a new baby foal!
Arwyn: oh wow! Have you already chosen a name?
Alice: well, we thought Lowri should name him, as she's so much into horses... actually, it's strange she hasn't run out here with the rest of us... I mean, nothing can wake the boys up but Lowri...
Aneira: indeed it is strange...
Leo: .... she did come home last night, right?
Leo: ....
Lowri: ah--- An.... you're up early....
Lowri: er.. what commotion? Yes I was sleeping... actually, I'm still a bit sleepy... in fact, I was just about to go make a coffee...
Aneira: well, nobody did, it was such a big surprise!
Aneira: me too... sis, we've shared our bedroom for ages and I didn't know you to be such a heavy sleeper! There was quite the excitement and we all went to see.. except the brothers, of course. Are you sure you are alright?
Lowri: sure, why would I not be? I must have been really tired... but tell me---
Lowri: ah... I put it on again, it was very comfy...
Aneira: and the full makeup too? Identical to the one you had last night, of course... perfect for a school day...
Aneira: ... Lowri?
Aneira: do I even want to know?
Aneira: *laughs*
Aneira: save... who? Lowri...
Lowri: oh come on An, you did your fair load of sneaky stuff when you were my age...
Aneira: yes, but nothing dangerous...
Lowri: yes, like running away to go find Arwyn in Elfland "nothing dangerous"? Besides, I'm not doing anything dangerous either...
Aneira: you better not!
Lowri: please, can this be our secret?
Aneira: fine. So long as you are safe. As last sisterly cover-up before I become a married woman!
Lowri: wait, what? Do you have a date now?
Aneira: yes indeed, and it's this weekend!
Lowri: what?!?! But it's Wednesday already! I need to plan an outfit...
Aneira: there'll be plenty of time sis, besides, we can all go shopping together *winks*
Aneira: aww, thank you little sis!
Lowri: *sighs*
Lowri: An...
Lowri: you promised....
Aneira: I did. But I do want to know the story! Now, let's go!
Lowri: ....
Aneira: what? I said I promised!
Lowri: okay... thanks...
Aneira: besides, I'm about to get married, I have a lot of things to think about... no space to wonder about my little sister sneaking out to meet her secret boyfriend...
Lowri: he's not my boyfriend!
Aneira: oooh, so there is a he?
Lowri: damn it. It's not what you think. And it's all Chloe's fault anyway!
Aneira: Chloe? What has she done now? Nevermind, you'll tell me later. Now go meet our new foal!
Aneira: I told you! *smiles* Now, go and say hello. And you also need to give him a name!
Lowri: I was ... sleeping, dad... but now I'm here! And isn't he the cutest?
Arwyn: An! You were right, she's a natural! Look, he liked her immediately!
Lowri: mum, relax, I already told An, everybody dresses up for school these days, we need to be cool!
Alice: ah, these new generations... oh well, I guess it's better to get breakfast ready and wake your brothers up, otherwise you'll all be late!
Aneira: hey sweetheart..
Leo: *sighs* ah, so beautiful to see my daughter so happy...
Lowri: jeez dad! I'm feeding a baby here, a bit of respect please... eww...
Leo: *laughs* you'll see it for yourself, darling... one day...very far away!
Leo: wait, what? Really?
Alice: yes, all these people need to eat...
Leo: oh, okay... I thought... nevermind...
Alice: that's for after breakfast, Leo... when the kids are in school or university... and these two will be too busy with each other anyway...
Leo: smooth *smiles*
Alice: *smiles* yes, why n---
Alice: aargh! Trystan! I hadn't seen you there...
Alice: obviously you and your brothers didn't hear a thing, did you?
Trystan: what are you talking about?
Alice: we have a new foal! Lowri called him Falco...
Leo: you're in a good mood Trys, it's good to see you cheerful!
Trystan: I'm excited to go back to my university classes today! Yesterday was super cool, although I have a lot of essays to write... I'm doing physics and robotics right now, so interesting!
Leo: that's good, I'm glad you like it!
Alice: thanks Leo, but actually I'm just making omelettes, they're quick...
Alice: we were, but then I realised breakfast is just a quick and easy one to make... but you can keep me company *smiles*
Alice: *laughs* Leo! What are you doing?
Leo: if I can't cook with you, I'll cheer you on!
Leo: no, really, you're amazing Alice, well done!
Leo: you're fantastic! I love you so much!
Alice: I love you too, you silly *smiles*
Trystan: ....
Trystan: thanks mum... it looks delicious!
Eric: don't look up James, for your own sake...
Eric: parents smooch alert... ewww!
Eric: not in public! You and Janine on the other hand, you just have to be in everybody's face...
James: what can I do, we can't stay off each other for too long, if you know what I mean *grins*
Eric: oh jeez, not you too... I need my breakfast...
Trystan: *laughs* that's some topic for breakfast conversations....
James: oh dear, actually I had not thought about that... oops!
Trystan: poor Trystan what? What are you talking about?
Eric: Trystan, we're sorry...
Trystan: about what?
Trystan: why would it?
Eric: well, because you.... er... you're not very active in that department?
Trystan: ah...
Eric: oh, look who appeared again! As if you had any sleep at all, dear sister....
Lowri: what do you mean?
Eric: well, I came home from my date with Jenny quite late too... it was almost 4 am... and you had not come back yet....
Lowri: holy plumbob, shut up Eric!
Eric: *smiles* I will, if you tell me where you were... and how you pulled it off this morning! Did you just walk in as if nothing had happened?
Lowri: not now!
James: stop whispering people, I can't hear you!
Eric: fine, let's talk in school later. Now it's breakfast time or I'm gonna starve!
Lowri: fine...
Eric: I'm sure you are, bro... but you're our big brother and... well, we worry about you sometimes...
James: well, quite often actually. You're never going out with us... you don't seem to have any friends other than us, and Jimmy...
Trystan: jeez you're making me look like a weirdo! I'm totally fine, I'm just an introvert, I prefer to be at home, do my own thing you know... but hey, I'm going to university now!
James: yeah, but that's a bit of a joke...
Eric: James!
James: no, really, I don't get it. Why would you live at home and just go there to attend classes? I mean, you're missing all the fun! The adventure, the thrill of living by yourself, possibly with friends, and being free! I mean, think about it! A party every night... going out with girls every night...
Eric: girls? What about Janine?
James: I'm just saying... he's missing all the fun!
Eric: you've got a point there...
Arwyn: hey, you haven't finished off all the breakfast, have you?
James: of course not... but if you're not quick enough we might... we've got a swimming competition today and need fuel!
Aneira: leave some for me too!
Eric: who are you talking to, brother?
James: no one, just thinking out loud...
Lowri: sure...
Aneira: how can he?
Lowri: apparently he didn't come home much earlier than I did...
Arwyn: what are you two whispering about?
Aneira: oh just sisters stuff...
Arwyn: aaah it's about your secret escape last night!
Aneira: I didn't say anything!
Lowri: oh dear....
Aneira: and you didn't tell me?
Arwyn: I forgot about it to be honest... as I was looking out the commotion started and I came outside to see what was happening...
Arwyn: well, I assume they would use their en suite anyway...
Aneira: ... can we please change the topic? I do not want to think about my parents using the bathroom, ewww!
Lowri: er... I don't want to talk about it...
Aneira: apparently it's a big secret!

Aneira: aww, Arwyn, that's so sweet!
Arwyn: anytime!
Aneira: awww
Aneira: Arwyn, that was so sweet! You've always been part of the family but... I didn't know that my siblings were like siblings to you too...
Arwyn: of course they are!
James: sis! Wait a minute, since you are there, do you want my pile of dirty dishes too?
Lowri: no, but since you are on dishwashing duty you could take mine perhaps?
James: no, thank you, I need to talk to big sister here...
Aneira: and what about this big pile of dirty dishes?
Aneira: no, Arwyn, you don't need to, it's his turn...
James: really? You're the best bro!
Aneira: ah, you're too soft Arwyn... but I love that about you...
Aneira: okay... what kind of idea? I'm glad you're asking me but... if you haven't told Eric yet it must be really crazy... should I be worried?
James: naaah... but it is indeed a little bit crazy...
James: ah, this was for Aneira only but... well you can know it too...
Lowri: that's for refusing to wash my one dish! Speaking of which, what happened to your dish pile?
James: oh, Arwyn is washing them. He's the best!
James: okay then, listen up. I was thinking about poor Trystan...
Aneira: why "poor"?
James: well, Eric and I are always talking about our parties, fun stuff with friends, dates, smooching activities...
Lowri: ewww who would want to hear about that! Besides, nobody needs to hear about it, when everybody can see it...
James: anyway, I was saying: Trystan always gets left out and we feel sorry for him.
Aneira: well, just because he doesn't like to have the same lifestyle and social life that you and Eric have it doesn't mean he's not happy...
James: but is he really? I mean, he joined university but is missing the best part!
Aneira: maybe he doesn't like it, he's an introvert James, he prefers to be on his own...
James: yeah but he's missing out on something big and he doesn't even know it! And if you keep encouraging him, he'll never find out...
Aneira: what do you mean by that?
James: look, is he not moving out because he really does not like to live in the campus, or because he's afraid?
Aneira: that... I don't know...
James: exactly! I say, he doesn't even know what he's missing out on because he's afraid to experience something new. But what if that something is so much better? He'll never know if he never tries...
Aneira: James, this is true, but it's his decision...
James: I know, but listen up. That's when I thought... what if we offer him another option? He said he doesn't want to move out because he likes his space, his comfort zone. Which means, he doesn't like the unknown. But, what if moving out doesn't need to be unknown?
Aneira: how do you mean?
Aneira: what! That's crazy!
James: yes it is... but also cool, right? That's what I call: thinking out of the box! And I'd do anything to help our poor brother...
Lowri: this is totally nuts! You started highschool like, yesterday...
James: no sis, that was you. Besides, I'm fed up of school already, AND I would still be studying, right? But I would be much more free... win win for everyone!
Lowri: he's got a point there... plus, peaceful house... although I'll probably miss my brothers... but I could go visit! And no more having to witness disgusting public smooching in class... I'm in!
James: so, what do you think?
James: I don't know, I haven't even talked to Eric about it... we'll figure it out... but what do you think? Exciting, right?
Aneira: well, yes... it's crazy though... promise me that you'll think about it... carefully.... and if your brother does not agree you won't go ahead by yourself... it would be so messed up to grow up before your twin brother!
Aneira: good luck!
James: come on Lo, school time!
Lowri: ... in the end though, I think I would miss them....
Zoe: I'm not shouting, you're hangover! Where did you go last night? Mum was fuming! And then her bad mood magically vanished... what the heck is going on Chloe?
Chloe: please please please Zoe, volume! My ears are so sensitive for some reason... and I am not hangover! I'm just sensitive to light today.. like Lowri!
Lowri: actually, I'm just hiding major dark circles and red eyes... I did not sleep at all last night, courtesy of darling Chloe, of course...
Gareth: we managed to sleep a couple of hours when we got home...
Zoe: can any of you please tell me what is going on here? Where did you all go?
Chloe: oh Zoe, please, it's not relevant. You wouldn't have liked it anyway...
Amelia: well, I think she would have actually... *winks*
Chloe: what? My sister? the v--
Lowri: the--
Zoe: what?
Amelia: Octavia is getting married!
Zoe: oh... what?! Wow... well, that's great! But why did I not know about it! I would have loved to go dress shopping... but wait, shops are not open in the middle of the night...
Amelia: but Octavia doesn't want a regular dress, the shops she likes are... in the dark side... and we went window shopping, not actual shopping...
Zoe: oh.. I see...
Zoe: but something is still off....
Amelia: I'm sorry you had to find out this way, she wanted to keep it a secret, didn't want to make a big fuss, so she only asked those she knew would like to visit those kind of shops with her...
Gareth: ... [must.keep.a.neutral.face....]
Lowri: er, sure, of course she did, she's Octavia's best friend... besides, we also need to go dress shopping for her so it was a nice way to get into it... into the idea I mean, she obviously has a different style and would need different kind of shops of course...
Zoe: okay. Well, I'll have go to make a call so.... oh and by the way, congrautlations to Aneira! My mum told me this morning... it was about time for them!
Zoe: which reminds me, I also need to get a dress. But now I really need to go talk to Glyn... we have a lot of ... er... stuff to organise. Actually Aneira's timing was majorly perfect...
Lowri: what do you mean?
Zoe: it's not like... whatever, there's no point. You guys keep an eye on her... are you sure she's not hangover?
Amelia: don't worry Zoe, she's gonna be fine...
Zoe: fine. See you later.
Gareth: and for a good reason...
Chloe: hey!
Lowri: I feel so bad lying to her though... and what's this thing with the wedding dress shopping excuse?
Lowri: wow... trust Octavia to come up with something like this... I'm surprised they believed her!
Gareth: well, she is getting married, the cover up is just the dress thing... she already has a dress!
Lowri: what! For real? I thought it was a bunch of rubbish! Oh my goodness! Why didn't you say anything?
Gareth: well, she kind of just decided and wanted to keep it secret, she doesn't want the big Love family wedding, just a small one so...
Chloe: *cough cough* can we go back to my storyline please?
Lowri: but well, I guess that's part of it too, isn't it? Octavia covered for us and that's how your mum did not ground you forever, you should be grateful!
Lowri: but why lie to your sister? I hate having to lie to Zoe... why couldn't you tell her the truth, Chloe?
Chloe: yes, how about: "hey Zoe, last night we snuck out to a vampire bar as I had booked a date with a vampire. Then another random vampire interrupted my date and took me to his home where I laid unconscious on his bed for hours, before waking up and finding out that while all of this was going on, my dear cousin Lowri was having her own date with a friend of said vampire who also lived in this creepy mansion where we all ended up spending the night. Fancy joining us next time?"
Lowri: yeah you're right, she would have freaked.... and for the last time, I was NOT having a date!
Chloe: you so were! You two were so busy looking into each other's eyes that you didn't even notice when your dear cousin walked in!
Lowri: oh shut up, we were just talking! What were we supposed to do, count sheep until you woke up? Robert was watching you and that was enough...
Chloe: except, I didn't know Robert and I freaked when I woke up...
Lowri: oh no! Really?
Chloe: no. I think he freaked out more *laughs*
Lowri: oh look, your brother is going to show us a big dive!
Chloe: uh I didn't know he was a good diver?
Jimmy: uh, what?
Lowri: Chloe, shut up, you're distracting him!
Chloe: exactly!
Jimmy: oh no, I got distracted!
Jimmy: ouch!
Alex: Jimmy, what are you doing! We're swimming here!
James: well, at least you are alive... now I can move on with my laps!
Luke: too bad, I'm ahead now!
Chloe: hey, wait a minute!
Lowri: holy plumbob, she's gonna try to dive as well...
Amelia: or perhaps, you copied hers?
Chloe: excuse me? Me? Copying one of Clara's outfits? Are you kidding me?
Lowri: I like her outfits, they are very much... Clara!
Chloe: exactly, and so not Chloe... we have zero in common, when it comes to taste. Except this bikini now! But well, if she's copying my style, perhaps we will have something in common after all...
Lowri: Jimmy, move!
Jimmy: uh?
Jimmy: I can't hear you, what are you saying?
Lowri: it's too crowded... I can't believe such a big school has such a small swimming pool! We would need an olympic one, just for us Loves...
James: Clara!
Clara: or perhaps he did...
Clara: thank you... and I'm not a diver really, it's just for fun...
James: and I guess you must also be a good swimmer...
James: I'm very impressed!
Clara: oh wow... really?
James: really! Have you ever thought of joining the school swimming team? I think you would be a great addition to the team!
Clara: oh... I actually haven't...
James: you should! Why don't you come to practise tomorrow afternoon after class?
Clara: er.. but is this for competitions?
James: yeah of course! And we're gonna win all of them! Or well, the team will, eventually...
James: I see... but why don't you come once and see how you feel? And if you want, one of us can give you some coaching...
Clara: would you do that?
Clara: thanks, that's nice... and what about Janine?
James: what about her? She can do that too if you want?
Clara: yeah... sure... whatever you like...
James: oh come on, five minutes! Besides, I might have found us a new team member!
Janine: ... Clara? You're joking right?
Clara: and after this warm welcome, I think I might pass, thank you...
Janine: no, I mean, for real? I didn't know you were into sports?
Amelia: oh wow, and where has she come from?
James: Janine, that was rude, you should apologise to Clara...
Janine: I am sorry, but how could I know you were being serious? I mean, she's not known for her sporty attitude...
James: did you see the swan dive she just did? She's a natural!
James: oh come on, are you jealous now? It's just Clara!
Clara: ....
Janine: your point being?
James: we're friends!
James: oh come on Jan, I really don't like when you act like this...
Janine: like what?
James: like you're randomly jealous of random people!
Gareth: oh dear.. does he know that you're right here?
Clara: I guess not. Why would he... *sighs*
Gareth: he's a jerk Clara... he's my cousin, but he's a jerk! I can't believe it...
James: what! You're insane...
Clara: ... aaand I'm out.
Chloe: well said Lo... and anyway, I guess we can just keep our sunglasses on and pretend to be listening... right? We can pull this off cousin!
June: aww, sweet Paws, you came to say hello!
Lowri: good, I was starting to think it was all about the cats!
Lowri: we missed you too, grandma!
June: I did! And I have a lot to tell you...
Lowri: us too! So much stuff happened while you were away!
Lowri: no, you're just in time!
Lowri: but that's because we knew you would be back before the weekend, so we didn't need to ask you to come back early...
Lowri: it's not my news to tell, but you'll hear soon enough!
June: well, you look happy, so it must be a good thing...
June: good, we need happy news! I have some happy news to share too!
Lowri: awesome, I can't wait to hear! Let's go then, we were about to have dinner. Perfect timing!
Alice: mum! I didn't hear you coming in, welcome back! How was your holiday?
Arwyn: well, maybe after you finish school...
James: no, I mean, during school, instead of school! Hehe
June: thank you, Leo, it's wonderful to be back!
Lowri: hey Trys, do you still have long to go? I'm starving...
Leo: it's great to see you so taken by your university courses, Trys! But perhaps you could finish your homework later?
Lowri: as you wish brother... I wonder what's so exciting in that book that got you hooked!
Trystan: it's robotics, I'm finally learning the theory behind what I've always enjoyed doing, it's fascinating!
Lowri: I think I'll pass.
Arwyn: indeed! Your great-gran Juliet had said it would all work out, and it did!
June: what would work out, exactly? What's the big news?
Aneira: Arwyn and I are getting married! This weekend!
June: oh what a delight! I'm so happy you have a date! I can't wait to finally see you two get married, after all you've been through! Like Alice and Leo before you...
Arwyn: we know, but well, once we decided, it all worked out fine... and we're getting married here!
Aneira: that was great-gran Juliet's idea... and we liked it very much!
Alice: ah, yes, we remember it too... don't we, Leo? Feels like yesterday but it was so long ago now....
Leo: indeed... too long... maybe we should consider renewing our vows at some point! But first, let's give the floor to the new generation *smiles*
Lowri: I really don't get it... how can you be so into your homework that you delay dinner with the family?
Trystan: I just love studying! And the topics are so interesting... I learn something new every day, it's amazing!
Leo: it's really beautiful to see you so happy, son, I'm very proud of you!
Lowri: if you say so... so what, are you going to be a famous scientist after uni?
Trystan: I don't know, for now I'm just enjoying learning!
Lowri: and you are happy to do it from here? No regrets for not moving out?
Trystan: none whatsoever! Besides, I would miss you guys too much. I could not bear the peace and quiet after living here so long! *laughs*
Lowri: well, you would have flatmates that might not be the exact representation of peace and quiet...
Alice: yes, mum, we want to know everything about this mysterious holiday of yours! By the way, dad came looking for you...
June: aww, that's sweet. I hope he comes back tonight, I have something to tell him too!
Aneira: that would be nice *smiles*
Eric: come on James, we're not children anymore! But still... please grandma, continue....
Leo: Trystan! How could you forget about your great aunts and uncles!
Lowri: actually, have we ever met them? I don't think so...
Alice: omg mum, please tell me they all came, we haven't seen them in forever...
Lowri: or ever, like at all?
Alice: Lowri! Please let your grandmother finish the story...
June: well, of course they came to visit, and we had a wonderful holiday all together! It was a beautiful reunion, I wish my parents and grandparents would have seen it...we are all old and wrinkled now!
June: exactly! Theo is my little brother. And then there's Charlotte, Rebecca's twin...
Eric: yeah, except that we didn't become a witch and a fairy... I think there was a story about that, right grandma?
Trystan: grandpa's brother! They're grandpa's siblings!
June: exactly! You remember them more than you think, Trys.... and then there's my baby sister Lily... she's the only one of us who went to university and met the love of her life there... isn't it interesting, Trystan?
Trystan: wow, I'm going to University too!
James: wrong hint brother....
Eric: he really can't take a hint, can he...

we should take all the opportunities we have to see each other.... so I have invited them over for the weekend! Of course, I didn't know that it would be Aneira's wedding...
Leo: oh wow, I did not expect that...
Alice: me neither but... it will be nice to see them again, right?
James: woah, we're finally going to meet the long lost relatives! They're not going to be just characters of granny's stories!
Lowri: yeah but... isn't it weird? I mean, a bunch of old strangers showing up for our sister's wedding?
Arwyn: of course it is! And imagine how happy the ghosts will be! Your dad will see his siblings again...
Aneira: that's true... well, great-gran Juliet will have her party after all...
Leo: after all, it's a Love family tradition, isn't it?
Alice: *smiles* by the way, what about your family? Are they coming?
Leo: nah, they're on a peace mission somewhere. But Glyn will come, of course...
Lowri: ....
Lumikki: I'm Lumikki... I don't think I've seen you before, you must be new....
Lumikki: it is... I just wonder where all the others are, I only saw Noodle... we were supposed to have a meeting!
Lumikki: well, we've heard my beloved Aneira is getting married this weekend! We need to prepare! Juliet said the wedding is here, so we can all attend...
Falco: cool! Can I attend too?
Lumikki: well, I assume so... now, let me go check on my dear friend Aneira, I must congratulate her!
Arwyn: oooh look who's here! An, look who's come out for a visit!
Lumikki: wof!
Aneira: sweet girl, we've grown up together...
Aneira: maybe... you know, the more I think about it, the more I think great-granny Juliet is right. If we get married here, they can all come out and enjoy it too... it will be wonderful...
Clara: thank you, ghost lady!
Jonas: if this is not my dear mother in law! So nice to see you again, Shameka!
Janine: ....
Janine: no... I was just watching your family... so many people!
James: too many....
James: wait, what?!
James: umph, what's there to daydream about, at 4 AM... seriously, why did we have to start this in the night I don't know... I just want to sleep....
James: go where? There's no place to go, we're stuck here for the forseeable future... honestly, I will have to have a word with my sister after the wedding... this is no time to get people out of bed!
James: back where?
James: what hint?
Janine: the treehouse! Let's go to the treehouse...
James: the treehouse? Why would you want to go---
Janine: oh come on! Seriously? Sometimes I wonder why I am making so much effort...
Lily: you have, sister.... although...
Jonathan: you might have cracked it too well that we're actually early....
Lily: and it's kind of early in the morning for an invitation... isn't it?
June: it is indeed... but if that's what was needed to have you all here in time... so be it!
Lily: I think I need a coffee...
Amy: seriously grandma? I'm Amy! Don't you remember me?
Rebecca: aaah a good old crazy family party... I had missed this....
Amy: it's been too long since the last family party in this house, isn't it?
Rebecca: definitely too long! And I'm so glad to be able to enjoy it with my brother and sisters... we're not getting any younger!
Janine: I did, but you're not taking the hint...
James: I just need coffee, I'm grumpy if I don't get my beauty sleep and my coffee!
Janine: I'll pretend I didn't hear that....
James: what? Yeah, sure... let's get going Jan, before someone sees us...
James: well, sneaking out in the treehouse in between the guests arrive and the wedding starts is not supposed to be romantic...
James: what are you unhappy about, this was your idea! I really don't get it...
Janine: *sighs* I know you don't...
Aneira: thank you... this dress is... wow....
Shameka: ... wow... another baby! Congratulations!
Elena: what do you mean another... it's our first one!
Shameka: another one for me to snuggle, after little Arno of course! I'm so happy for you... er... which one are you again?
Elena: Elena! I'm one of Toby and Scarlett's daughters...
Shameka: ah yes, right, right... of course....
Aneira: are you sure? Just one more look...
Ella: hey, what do you mean time to go? I hope you were not planning to start without me!
Octavia: Ella! You're back!
Aneira: thank you... I'm so happy you are here!
Ella: wait, do you mean....
Ella: my sister?
Elena: surprise!
Elena: I'm pregnant of course! Can't you see?
Elena: of course you are!
Aneira: What did you think the surprise was?
Ella: I don't know... I'm still jet lagged, my brain is not functioning 100%...
Aneira: you are!! Congratulations!!!
Octavia: hey baby! You made it all the way to mummy by yourself! Who's a good little man...
Elena: thank you *smiles*
Octavia: *laughs* I don't think he knows it yet...
Arno: ....
Lowri: okay, can we go now?
Ella: one second, I think I need to sit down and recover from the shock....
Lowri: *sighs* fine...
Elena: and the sun is not yet up anyway, why rushing? We have the whoooole day!
Octavia: oh the usual, too many people, too high the risk of getting stuck somewhere...
Aneira: and so that the ghosts can say hello now, and then come back for the party! And so that we can have the whole day to celebrate first!
Elena: and very pregnant cousins!
Aneira: exactly! Perhaps we should tell them they can get started?
Ella: there's no rush... and in the meantime... perhaps Lowri can tell us all about her boyfriend *winks*
Lowri: my what? I do NOT have a boyfriend!
Aneira: and yet... I'm still waiting to hear the story about the other night...
Elena: what other night?
Aneira: I did, don't worry... but you did mention a he....
Elena: poor Lowri, don't tease her, El!
Ella: oh come on, it was just a bit of fun! Isn't it right, Lo?
Lowri: no, it most definitely isn't!
Lowri: not now....
Alice: there you are, girls!
Aneira: aww thanks mum....
Alice: that, absolutely! And I wish you and Arwyn the same my darling...
Aneira: let's do this! *smiles*
Aneira: grandpa! You're here!
Arni: only for a minute, it's sunrise and time for me to go... I will be back later tonight!
Aneira: aww, thanks grandpa....
Arni: now, on my way back to ghost land, I'd better go and tell all the guests downstairs that they should start taking their seats...
Aneira: thanks, grandpa! I'll be down in a minute...
Arni: no rush, you know how long that process takes... it's probably going to be 10 AM before you can walk down that aisle...
Aneira: *laughs* true!
Lily: and drink coffee... on it...
Charlotte: I'm making waffles!
Lily: of course! We wouldn't have missed it!
June: and here's our missing brother! Hi Theo! And Hildur... so glad you made it!
Hildur: he couldn't wait to join another Love family party! Could you, darling?
Theodore: my favourite kind of parties! Now, do I smell delicious food being baked?
Rebecca: fancy a muffin?
Jonathan: I definitely do!
Jonas: but first, coffee...
June: I wonder where Arni has gone... he said he was going to find Aneira, but it's almost sunrise...
Rebecca: he's not gonna go without saying goodbye sister, don't worry...
Rebecca: he's not gonna go without saying goodbye sister, don't worry...
June: he promised he will be back later for the party, but I needed to talk to him....
Chloe: hey, easy on the muffins Tyler, leave something for me too....
Susan: hello handsome *winks*
Michael: er... is that wine?
Susan: *laughs* but of course not! It's 6 AM!
Michael: of course... haha...
Susan: it's grape juice water!
Michael: ......
Chloe: honestly grandpa, you have zero faith in us...
Arni: well, let's say I have a lot of experience with these things...
Arni: yes, she's beautiful! This is so exciting! Too bad I need to go back to ghost land... but I'll be back to celebrate with you all!
Arni: I missed you too...
Arni: I miss you every hour of every day... even if time is a bit different where I am... I can't wait to be able to see you again...
June: oh, Arni...
June: I love you so much too....
Charlotte: aww, look at those two... they share that type of love that transcends death! As I do with my Jonas... although I hope we don't need to test the death part anytime soon!
Jenny: *giggles*
Eric: we will be like them, one day...
Jenny: well, hopefully very far away! And I don't want to think of a scenario where you are a ghost, thank you very much...
Eric: but what about a scenario where we grow old together?
Jenny: aww Eric... I would like that... very much....
June: and I will wait for you on the dancefloor later *winks*
Arni: absolutely! See you there *winks*
Janine: relax.. I'm sure it's fine...
Janine: and even if they do? *sighs*
Arwyn: wow... after all this time....
Chloe: why would it be so crazy?
Jimmy: like, are you serious? I mean, I just celebrated my birthday and I have an excuse to think about grown up stuff, what's your excuse?
Chloe: haha what a joke! You? Grown up stuff? Who are you trying to fool, brother...
Jimmy: back at you, sister! Who are you trying to fool, daydreaming about weddings? *laughs* the wedding vibes are getting to our head, we'll be fine tomorrow... unless... wait, don't tell me you have met someone now?
Chloe: shut up, brother...
Alice: she's not a baby anymore Leo... but yes... *sighs* I'm so happy for her!
Leo: me too... and I wonder who will be next!
Trystan: not me!
Alice: oh darling, you never know! You are keeping your heart open to love, yes?
Trystan: er... no, thank you. I vote for Eric!
Leo: ah well, I think you have a point there...
Alice: .....
Theodore: they make a wonderful couple, don't they?
Hildur: they do! And this all reminds me of our wedding day, Theo... aaah so dreamy! *sighs*
Berwyn: but of course we are, did you think I would miss the wedding of my one and only twin brother?
Zoe: shut up Chloe! He'll hear you!
Chloe: and even if he does? I still feel sick... you two are way too much... if he comes here to smooch with you I'm out.
Jay: what guy?
Catherine: that one... look! Such a smug face... I don't like him one bit! Did Zoe ever mention a boyfriend?
Jay: she did not... do you want me to punch him in the face, Cath?
Catherine: maybe later.... wouldn't want to ruin the wedding pictures... I bet he's a friend of Arwyn's... Jay, why do I have a feeling that something has been going on right under our noses?
Jay: Cath, you're a policewoman, you always have the feeling something is going on....
Berwyn: and then we went scuba diving... and this dolphin showed up!
Arwyn: yeah sure...
Arwyn: uhm... sure....
Jenny: where is my sister?
Eric: somewhere smooching with my brother, I guess...
James: hey! You break my heart, brother...
Clara: oh, hi James...
Jenny: where is my sister?
Eric: Jen, what's going on? You can perfectly see---
Jenny: my sister is so not going to be happy... where is she anyway?
Eruc: uh, why?
James: ... no, really, I think you should join the swimming team!
Clara: I'm not sure...
James: I can coach you! Please? I think you would be great!
Clara: er... okay.... if you say so....
Jenny: he did not just ask her that!
Eric: ... I have so no idea of what's going on here.... Jen?
Janine: ....
Catherine: mmmh something is going on there.... I sense some trouble in paradise....
Janine: ....
Janine: great. Just great.
Jenny: oh no, poor Jan...
Eric: is my brother misbehaving or what? I can talk to him...
Eric: either of them? Who-- oooh, I see! But... they're just friends right?
Jenny: yeah... just friends...
Gareth: ....
Harry: what are you smiling about, Luke?
Luke: nothing... nothing... *smiles*
Nick: is it about a girl? *smirks*
Luke: er... relax, I don't... it's just my brother being an idiot.. *whispers* besides, my parents just sat behind us, can we change the topic, please?
Amy: *whispers* Mark! Did you hear that?
Mark: hear what?
Harry: *whispers* well, congratulations, man! I'm happy for you!
Luke: er...thank you... but I really don't have a girlfriend....
Elena: always! Ready when you are, An...
Ella: it's time, An! I'm so happy for you and Arwyn!
Aneira: yes... finally... it's really time!
Arwyn: thanks, brother....
Arwyn: I'm truly happy too... after all this time... at last I'm marrying the love of my life!
Berwyn: it is indeed... finally!!
Chloe: I have to admit you are right... almost as sickening as you and your boyfriend staring at each other!
Zoe: oh come on, Chloe...
Chloe: no but really, I'm happy for them, okay?
Jay: but of course they are, they are teenagers! Don't you remember what you were hiding at their age?
Catherine: what was I hiding?
Jay: well, me of course!
Catherine: true, I hadn't thought of that.... but that exactly proves my point! Right?
Alex: well... it's not like they're not being obvious... it was bound to come out eventually... don't worry, it will be ok...
Michael: well, there was another one recently...
Susan: which one?
Michael: Elena and Tyler's wedding?
Susan: oh true, but they are not in the run up to be potential heirs like these two! Much more exciting!
Tyler: .....
June: you are so beautiful, girls!
Ella: thanks, grandma!
Ella: get ready Arwyn, she's coming down the aisle!
Aneira: hey...
Aneira: oh my, I have so many emotions right now.... I think I'm gonna cry....
Chloe: of course she is, she's always shining... I'm happy for her... I wish I could feel like that too one day...
Arwyn: we did my love, we did...
Aneira: I love you more!!
Aneira: and you are very handsome too *winks*
James: woohooo go sister, go!
Jenny: oh shut up James, you're ruining the moment!
Aneira: I thought you had asked that already... *smiles*
Arwyn: it's not a question, I mean now, this instant!
Aneira: I will!
Glyn: it's ok Ber, let it out... and I feel it too... and he's your brother! I'm so so happy for them...
Arwyn: do you like it?
Aneira: of course I do!! I love it!! And I love you Arwyn... so much... always and forever...
Arwyn: An, we're married!!!
Aneira: oh my goodness, yes!! We are!!
Glyn: better stare at my hand otherwise I'll start crying too...
Jimmy: oh god I'm crying too....
Aneira: we're married!!!
Crowd: *cheering*
Ella: now that's a proper kiss!
Berwyn: yess! Your shy days are over brother!!
Arwyn: I believe I can... our dream has come true An... I'm so happy....
Arwyn: yesss!
Glyn: haha you two are so funny!
Elena: come on sister, start the queue, we all want to get in line to congratulate the happy couple!
Leo: you go ahead son...
Trystan: dad... are you crying?
Leo: who, me? Of course not *sniffs*
Eric: why! One day it will be us up there, you know *winks*
Jenny: oh Eric, that would be wonderful... but I can't stop thinking that it might not happen to my sister now...
Eric: you can't know that...
Jenny: not with James! And she's always only wanted James... something's off with them Eric, I can feel it...
Jenny: you're right, we cannot force it... and she can't either...
Chloe: what are you thinking sis? Do you want to swap places and stand under the arch with your elf prince now?
Zoe: ....
Glyn: all this love and joy... I don't think I can hold it any longer...
Chloe: and what is he doing now...
Zoe: Glyn!
Zoe: they sure are...
Zoe: aww, Glyn.... I love you too....
Cath: Jay, look! I told you something was going on!
Jay: okay, you got my attention now... what does he think he's doing?
Chloe: oh, Jimmy, you're way too late for that!
Janine: all this pure love... I can't handle it anymore... not when I feel so sad... so disconnected... why is it happening for everybody else and not for me.... *weeps*
Harry: right you are darling, let's go!
Nick: brother, are you coming with us?
Luke: in a minute...
Luke: hey... I was wondering where you were....
Adrienne: sorry, I was kind of late...
Chloe: .....
Adrienne: Luke!
Luke: I don't care what people think, it's a day to celebrate love and I want to celebrate mine... ours!
Mark: we still are, Amy... do you want me to remind you? *smiles*
Amy: Mark! At our age, with the family around?
Mark: what, since when are you afraid of a public smooch? *smiles*
James: yeah, mine too! And that's quite a rare thing for me...
Jenny: .....
Clara: they are indeed! And... uhm.... are you hoping to follow their footsteps one day?
James: footsteps? Ah, do you mean get married? Uhm I don't know... I never thought about it really... but yeah I suppose so... if I meet the right person that is....
Eric: ouch....
Jenny: .... I really need to go and find my sister....
Berwyn: your wish is my command... *smiles*
Janine: oh, hey...
Jenny: may I join you?
Jenny: not until you tell me what's going on with yours...
Janine: I don't really know... he's just... I so wish he would look at me the way Eric looks at you... oh Jenny I'm so sad...
June: 3-2-1 shoot!
Glyn: haha believe me, I would never stop kissing you, but there's something we need to talk about...
Glyn: I know...
Zoe: just hold me...
Glyn: always!
Zoe: well, I guess by now they will have figured it out! Poor mum and dad though, what a shock! *giggles*
Lowri: you should be in here too grandma!
June: I'll be in the next one then!
Lowri: smile!
Leo: I still can't believe this is my baby daughter... I feel so old....
James: guys, look, it's almost sunset... almost time for the ghosts to come out! We should get the party started...
Aneira: yes! As soon as we're done with the pictures...
Eric: how many more?
Trystan: I don't know...
Alice: my daughter is so beautiful...
Arwyn: I'm kind of starving now...
June: ..... can you please just look at the camera for one second? The faster we finish the photoshoot, the earlier you're going to eat!
Eric: I know... and we were taking an endless family photoshoot! I just wanted to tell you that the dance floor just opened!
Janine: I leave you to it. Thanks sister...
Jenny: any time... keep smiling!
Jenny: sure...
James: so nice to hit the dance floor early, when it's not crammed!
Clara: indeed! You Loves like a good dance party!
James: haha we do indeed!
Clara: by the way, should you not be taking pictures with your family over there?
James: naah Eric and I got bored... and we took enough family pictures anyway.
Clara: oh... wow.... thanks James....
James: ah... Janine... hadn't seen you there....
Janine: obviously...
Clara: *smiles*
James: Janine, what are you doing?
Clara: .....
Janine: I just had the urge to make out with my boyfriend in front of everybody....
Alex: Clara....
Clara: leave it, Alex... I'm fine....
Alex: no you're not, you're running away!
Clara: I just need a moment...
Lowri: so... is it time for the toast yet?
Aneira: it is indeed!
Arwyn: to my wonderful wife! And her wonderful family that took me in as one of their own at very early stage...
Aneira: awww, Arwyn...
Jay: actually he's right, you Loves just take us in when we come along and treat us like family from day one...
Leo: I second that....
Aneira: *giggles* I love you so much...
James: er... to uh... us....
Janine: ah, I feel so much better now! The air is clearer... a public makeout can fix everything! *laughs*
Janine: ah, I feel so much better now! The air is clearer... a public makeout can fix everything! *laughs*
James: ....
Aneira: haha thank you auntie Scarlette! And we are so many people now...
Scarlette: indeed, so great that we could have a moment in the food queue!
Catherine: you both already got food... how did you manage?
Jonas: we started queuing ages ago...
Rebecca: before the food appeared!
Jonas: don't worry kid, you still have time to master the art of being the first to get food at the Loves parties! *laughs*
Catherine: did you just call me kid? Seriously?
Jonas: you're the same age as my kids...and I still remember when you were playing with them!
Octavia: yes dad, we all are... except Gareth! And Ash, but I'll get him something. No need to worry, our family will not starve tonight *laughs*
Arwyn: indeed, everything is going smoothly! And we can start thinking of cutting the cake...
Aneira: hopefully that one will also not cause major traffic jams...
Charlotte: we can see that, brother!
Gareth: let me try...
Tyler: actually Gareth, can I steal one of your cookies? I can't think of starting queuing again...
Amy: oh dear, the food has already started to disappear...
Ash: but there's more food over here!
Arwyn: here we go....
Arwyn: what?
Aneira: we are married!!
Arwyn: yes my darling, we are indeed!!
Arwyn: *smiles*
Hildur: yay another queue to get food... don't we love them, darling?
Gareth: we better speed up... er.... which relatives are you again? Sorry I forgot...
Clara: and I'm next... can't believe it was so easy this time!
Clara: er... haha well, I don't think it's any kind of sign... I'm kind of a desperate case... but thank you *smiles*
Juliet: mmm so good! No idea where the other ghosts are, but they don't know what they're missing!
Juliet: Oh yes, I am indeed! How I had missed a good old crazy Love family party! And look how beautiful they are... so much in love! Now tell me darling, are you also in love?
Eric: er...

Arwyn: let's do it then! We have all night to ourselves...

Luke: finally we get the chance to dance together Ade...
Adrienne: Luke...
Adrienne: ...
Leo: Countless... and yet it never gets old...
Alice: never!
Zoe: I still can't believe you used your charm on my parents ... and they were okay with it!
Glyn: well, I am very charming *winks*
Zoe: no, really, do you elves have some kind of magic or something?
Glyn: yes.. and no... it's complicated...
Zoe: they learnt that I have a boyfriend, met my boyfriend, found out he's royalty and got an official invite to meet your parents in the same evening... in the same conversation! And they didn't freak... how is it possible?
Glyn: maybe the shock was too much...
Zoe: haha probably!
Elena: I'm fine Tyler... I'm just very pregnant and getting tired very quickly...
Tyler: do you want to sit down a minute?
Elena: no... I love dancing with you *smiles*
Clara: uh... what do you mean?
Alex: come on Clara, I can see you trying very hard to not look at them... and failing....
Clara: *sighs* I'm a lost cause, am I not...
Alex: no, he is... just let him go Clara, he made his choice and he so does not deserve you...
Clara: I know. It's just... we have this... connection. It's always been there, and sometimes it seems like I he feels it too... but then he keeps choosing her...
Alex: exactly. Connection or not, it's one's choices that matter... I'm sorry if I'm a bit harsh Clara, but I hate seeing you pining for that idiot that cannot sort out his feelings. I feel bad for Janine too, it's obvious he doesn't love her....
Clara: but then why....
Alex: because he's an idiot? Honestly Clara, the world is full of decent guys, you just have to let this one go... speaking of, do you want to hear of my latest date?
Clara: haha of course! Please tell me about your exciting love life Alex, so I can live vicariously through you... which one was this one? The doctor?
Alex: no, that was three weeks ago. This one was the scientist... he works for some kind of government thing somewhere in the desert, I don't know... met him at a party... he's sooo gorgeous!
Clara: haha go on, tell me more...
June: what do you mean next?
Chloe: the next to get married! I'm sure you keep some kind of records of us grandchildren and must have an idea... or a wish!
June: well, it's not really up to me to wish for any of you to get married really, I just wish you all to find happiness, whichever way that looks like for you...
Chloe: I think it's going to be Eric! Or plumbob forbid, my sister... I mean, look at them... quite disgusting, are they not? Almost as disgusting as my sister and her boyfriend... I mean, can you believe it grandma? Quiet little Zoe that does absolutely nothing but is magically noticed by the most handsome elf ever... it's so unfair...
June: well, it sounds much like destiny to me Chloe, not something to meddle with....and what about you?
Chloe: what about me?
June: do you have a boyfriend? *smiles*
Chloe: what, me? A boyfriend? Oh please, grandma, you're joking right?
June: well then, someone you like maybe?
Chloe: no... I'm not as lucky as some....
Clara: haha Alex, you are crazy!!
Alex: thanks, auntie Cath! Wanna dance with us?
Catherine: no... I think Jay and I need another drink... then we'll try to process the... surprises of the night...
Alex: uh? I have no idea what you're talking about...
Catherine: *sighs*
Theo: I know... so beautiful, isn't it? And so nice to be all together again...
Hildur: thank goodness June and Rebecca had the idea of inviting us to their holiday! And to the wedding... we should come see the rest of the Loves more often...
Theo: we definitely should...
Ella: Berwyn! Don't say that out loud, they don't know yet!
Berwyn: well, they should...
Ella: not today... it's Aneira and Arwyn's day today...
Berwyn: *sighs* I know. But I want to shout it to the world!
Ella: I hope they won't be sad that we eloped and didn't tell anybody...
Ella: it did... it does... my dear husband *smiles*
James: are you feeling better Jan?
Janine: now that I'm dancing with you and I have your undivided attention you mean? Yes...
Janine: no I don't...
James: what do you mean? Remember the treehouse? That was not long ago...
Janine: yes but... what about Clara?
James: what about her? She's a friend...
Janine: doesn't look that way to me...
James: what!? You're joking right? She's like a sister to me!
Janine: ....
Jay: what's so funny now?
Catherine: I mean, did you know it this morning? When you woke up?
Jay: know what? Cath, I think we might have had too many drinks...
Jay: never mind that, our baby daughter is dating! How is this possible? I'm so not okay with this Cath...
Catherine: and yet you were very nice to him, that was very kind of you...
Jay: yeah, I didn't think I would be very popular with anybody in our family if I had punched my daughter's boyfriend in the face at my niece's wedding, would I...
Catherine: hahahaha definitely not! But that would have been a nice addition to a crazy Love party... one of the stories to go down in generations! *laughs* But no, really, I think we both did well, didn't we?
Jay: yeah... but just because I love our daughter, and our family, so much. Otherwise I would have really felt better if I could have punched him in the face... how dare he!
Catherine: they look sweet though, don't they?
Jay: yeah they do... but that's not the point!
Catherine: oh Jay, how are we going to survive this? Meeting these... royals... in their castle... I've heard stories about his mother, Leo's sister... and they are not good!
Jay: well then, I'll punch him for smooching my daughter, you'll punch his mother for being an as---
Catherine: Jay! *laughs* well, I bet that wouldn't make a nice impression with the in-laws....
Jay: definitely not... I think we need another drink.... oh my, what a day....
Lowri: me too!
Amelia: if I have to be honest though, I'm a bit sad I don't have anybody to take me to the dance floor...
Lowri: oh Amelia, we're still young! There's plenty of time for that...
Amelia: I know, I know... but what if... I already liked someone?
Lowri: what? Who?!?!

Gareth: hey, can I sit with you?
Lowri: hey Gareth, sure thing...
Amelia: ....
Gareth: so, what were you two talking about that made my sister go quiet all of a sudden?
Amelia: nothing of interest for you, brother ...
Amelia: no.
Lowri: .....
Jimmy: Trystan...
Trystan: yes?
Trystan: about what?
Jimmy: grown up stuff?
Trystan: uh... what grown up stuff?
Jimmy: like marriage, having a family... this kind of stuff....
Trystan: what?! Jimmy, are you serious? Like, are you thinking about that? You're the last person I would associate with this kind of stuff....
Jimmy: there are no beans to spill. You're right, this is crazy, I just need another drink...
Trystan: no, seriously... I didn't want to make fun of you, I'm sorry ... it's just... I didn't think you were this kind of guy...
Jimmy: what kind of guy?
Trystan: the family type? Like, do you even know how many girls you've dated?
Jimmy: fine, you have a point. You're right, it's so not me. Haha what a stupid thought...
Trystan: it's not stupid Jimmy, really... if you have met someone and are serious about this....
Jimmy: no, I haven't met anybody... it was a... theoretical thought.
Jimmy: haha, thanks Trys! And what about you? How's uni?
Trystan: oh it's fun! Lots of cool subjects, I really love it! It's my thing... I can focus on what I love to learn and do, no distractions!
Jimmy: good to hear *smiles*
Lowri: uh, what?
Gareth: come on cousin, tell us, who's texting you?
Lowri: what? Nobody is texting me... everybody I know is at this party!
Amelia: well, not everybody.... *smiles* is it... him?
Lowri: him who?
Gareth: oooh, there's a him!!
Lowri: what... what are you talking about you two, there's no him! I'm just checking... uh.... the weather forecasts...
Amelia: yeah, sure... it might snow tonight...
Lowri: yeah...
Amelia: *laughs*
Juliet: umph, why am I always the one who has to clean up after everybody else! Why can't these new generations clean after themselves... so gross....
Arni: good evening everybody! Aaah I see I've arrived right on time for the dance floor!
Amy: hey dad, nice to see you!
Amy: hey dad, nice to see you!
Aneira: aww so sweet that he came!
Arwyn: I don't think he has registered us though...
Aneira: he's probably looking for my mum, he promised her to take her to the dance floor...
June: and that's my cue! Time for this old lady to go on the dance floor! Are you joining, Chloe?
June: I sure will! Arni, darling, over here!
Arni: there you are, my love!
Arni: I came as soon as I could... you look wonderful, my dear...
Benjamin: let me eat first! Umph she can be so annoying sometimes...
Shameka: oh poor Benjamin, let him have his dinner first, he's been dreaming about it for days!
Juliet: fine, but I'm so not clearing up after him!
Shameka: hey Lowri, where are you going? The party is the other way!
Lowri: ah... yeah I know... just want to talk to Chloe one second...
Lowri: I know... enjoy the party!
Shameka: thanks love, I will! I just wonder where my Sebastian is...
Adrienne: oh my goodness! Lowri! Why did you sneak up on us, you gave us a heart attack!
Luke: "us"? *smiles*
Luke: no, sorry... what's going on?
Adrienne: she probably snuck out to do whatever it is she does when she sneaks out like that... it's Chloe, that's what she does...
Lowri: you don't understand, she might be in danger...
Luke: no worries Lo, she'll be fine... she knows what she's doing...
Lowri: not this time she does not!
Lowri: not helping...
Luke: sorry Lo... not sure there's anything we can do....
Lowri: nevermind, go back to your smooching, or whatever you were doing.... I'll find her myself!
Adrienne: she was not very nice to us, was she?
Luke: I'm tired of going in circles Ade... you can't deny what's between us... will you be my girlfriend?
June: it was very kind of Aneira and Arwyn to go along with Juliet's idea and organise the wedding here indeed...
Arni: your mother does love a good old Love party doesn't she!
June: luckily we don't have all the drama that we used to have in the old days... once a vampire cousin turned into ashes at a party... that was traumatic....
Arni: yeah... I'm so glad that this is a vampire-free party then! No drama, everything is smooth and peaceful and everybody is happy!
Lowri: .... come on, be home...
Lowri: hi...
Lowri: I'm sorry... have you seen Chloe? I can't find her...
To be continued....










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment