Sunday 16 February 2014

The Love Legacy - generation 3 chapter 22

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So, last time our heroes finally managed to convince Hildur to go back to Appaloosa Plains with them...



It was early morning when they arrived back to the legacy house...



Arni: hey sweetheart, we're home!



June: Arni!!! Thanks goodness, I couldn't wait one minute longer! Are you okay? Is everyone okay?


Arni: sure, everybody's just fine, coming in right now...


June: I've missed you so much...


Arni: so have I...

Tobias:.... I definitely didn't miss my parents smooching....


Tobias: although uncle Theodore and aunt Hildur were a good substitute....ewww...honestly, I don't think you should be supposed to see your own relatives kissing...it's just disgusting, they should legally ban it!



Catherine: mummy! I've missed you so much!!!


June: so have I, little princess...you got us all worried!

Catherine: I know... I'm sorry I didn't think you would find out, besides, we were doing a good thing!

June: you should have told us, no matter what...but it's with your big brother I want to have a conversation with, he was the one in charge with you all! I thought he would be wiser than leaving your brother with Charlotte's kids and bring you to Monte Vista in a crazy adventure!

Catherine: don't be mad at him mum...he was actually the only one who wanted to stay! I was the one who said I would go, with or without him! I really wanted to help, mum, and of course he couldn't let me go alone...don't be mad at Toby, mum...

Caroline: yes, aunt June, if you want to blame someone, blame us! We decided to involve Tobias in this...and of course Catherine came along...we didn't want to go alone, and in the end, we wouldn't have done it without Toby, he was brave enough to beat one annoying jerk's a$$!

June: what jerk?

Caroline: at some point we had a huge misfortune and ran into some kind of gang...those guys, one more idiot than the other...anyway, the one who said to be "the boss" decided to annoy Oriana and Tobias stepped forward and showed the guy who he was dealing with!

Tobias: actually it's more the other way r---

Caroline: and Catherine helped too! She was just great!

June: oh my...you got my little girl involved with a gang!

Caroline: everything went well, aunt June! Don't worry...

June: but it was just luck! Anyway, I don't think I want to know more of this...




June: whatever the reason was, Toby, you shouldn't have involved your sister in this and definitely you shouldn't have left without notice! You were the one in charge while we were gone...

Tobias: I know mum...

June: You're lucky I need to keep calm these days but...Tobias, you're grounded and you'd better go to your room and think!

Caroline: no....aunt June I tell you, it wasn't his fault...

Tobias: it's okay, I knew it...but mum? Just one thing....


Tobias: I want to say hi to my little brother or sister!


Oriana: awww that's cute!


Caroline: oh yeah, that's right, there's gonna be a new baby cousin soon! Cool! Right dad?



Theodore: sure...congratulations big sis....it's great news!


June: thanks...but you also have one great news! Don't you?

Theodore: yes but...nothing is settled yet...we'll take it step by step...learn to live together as a family first, you know...

Catherine: uhm...is it just me...or do I hear wedding bells ringing?


Arni: hey little sis...how are you feeling? Happy to be back?


Hildur: yes...but I'm sorry I caused all this mess...

Arni: well....the most important thing is that now you're going to be finally happy, right, June?


June: right you are hon....we're happy to have you back Hildur...besides, I really couldn't stand my brother's sad face anymore!



June: welcome home darling...


Hildur: thank you...thank you so much....and please, don't be angry at your kids, they just wanted everyone to be happy...

Arni: yeah...we'll see about that....I have a feeling they won't be grounded for a long time...there are birthdays coming up!


Hildur: and much more! Wow when is your due time, June? Your belly is huge!


June: I don't know exactly...but I don't think it will be long...


And life went back to normal once more.


Michael's birthday was approaching and he was learning his final skills...for some reason it took quite a lot of time before he learnt to walk...


But he was a genius with the xylophone!



Bonehilda was starting to actually work in the house...





And once the repairman even left without having the possibility to fix the broken TV!

Amazing....but would it last?


Certainly, Lily's graduation gnome didn't last long.... RIP graduation gnome...surely you had a name but I totally forgot about it...sorry :P



And finally one night, ghost Juliet decided to visit the family! It was about time!


GhostJuliet: hey I've been kinda busy you know...who said death was for resting? I'm cooking all the time....for the whole netherworld!


Anyway, as Arni had predicted, Tobias and Catherine weren't grounded for long....besides, a big event was coming up!



During the night a little party set was set up in the garden...and even ghost Noodle decided to attend!


Because in the morning....


it was a very big day for our Catherine!


Wake up princess, it's your big day! 

Catherine: uh...zzzz...

Rise and shine Catherine!! It's your birthday!


Catherine: uhm...so...that's it then? This is the last time I see my room with a child's eyes...next time I will be a teen...strange, isn't it? I just hope I'll still feel like to play with the dollhouse...



As it happens, Michael's birthday happened to be on the same day, so the loves decided to celebrate with a big pool party!


Lumikki decided to check if the pool water was the right temperature and had an early morning swim! She loves water and she jumps in the pool every time she can :D


Hey Mickey!!! It's your birthday too! You're going to be a big boy!


Michael: yes yes! Me big boy!


Tobias brushed Lumikki after her bath in the pool...she needed to be all clean and shiny for the party!



Lumikki loved being cuddled and cared for by her favourite human and prized Tobias with a good lick in the face :D


And finally it was party time!!!


As usual the guests got stuck outside T_T



When Catherine went to check what the issue was, she found a rather annoyed Jillian (Lily's kid) staring at her aunt Rebecca...and a very perplexed Jared (Charlotte's youngest kid) surveying the scene... 



The only two guests who had made it to the living room were newly grown up Trinity and a random party crasher...


Trinity: is he still staring at my butt?

Uhm....yes?

Trinity: eww, creepy much! please, do something, shoo him away or something!

But he brought grilled salmon!

Trinity: so?

Salmon is good?

Trinity: either you shoo him out or I'll bite him. On the count of three....

Okay okay! You big guy down there, you'd better leave at once if you care for your neck...




Right, after this little incidents, the guests were moveobject-ed  made it to the backyard to celebrate the birthday boy and girl!

The first one to grow up was Catherine!

Are you ready, darling?

Catherine: yess!

On the count of three then...one.....two.....


Three! Happy birthday Catherine!



June: yay, my girl's growing up!


Uhm...nice....er....choice of swimming suit, June....new trend for pregnant women I guess...


Karl: oh my goodness! My niece is growing up....in the backyard....with full sunshine! I'm gonna get a bad sunburn!

You're gonna get worse than that if you don't open your umbrella/get inside, Karl...and I don't want any more vampire deaths in this house!



 

There you go....sparkles all around!

And there she is! Teen Catherine!

With a nice swimming outfit....

Catherine: are you kidding me? Get me to CAS, like, now!

Sorry hon, you'll have to hold on a bit more....I don't want the game to crash and lose your beautiful teen self you know...


And while I was taking pictures of Catherine, Michael blew out his candles without me noticing! :(



And it seems Jillan is one happy kid again!


Jillian: cool, I'm gonna have one more cousin to play with!


Arni: yay, my son is growing up! Yay for Mickey!


Catherine: please, don't take pictures of me in this outfit....


Catherine: oh well, at least I get the first piece of cake...






Michael: put me down, grandpa, I want to grow up!


Michael: cool, I'm growing up! I'm gonna be a big boy!



Sure hon, you're gonna be the sweetest and cutest boy ever!



Er..... I AM sure after a little visit to CAS you are a very cute boy....



Well, that's better....couldn't linger too much in CAS though, so this is just a temporary hairstyle....but better than the previous one right? :D


Jillian: uhmph, I don't like it....I liked him better when he was bald...


Jonas: so, big bro, so much going on lately, huh?


Arni: yeah....we don't get bored...at all...

Jonas: yeah....what with my kids secretly babysitting your son...your kids running away....you coming home from your holiday earlier and shocked....you setting off to find your kids...Hildur coming back with Theodore....your wife expecting a new baby....your kids having birthdays....your wife going into labor on the same day...

Arni: yeah...that's quite a lot of---wait, what did you just say?





June: HEEEEEELP!!!!!

Lily: oh my goodness oh my goodness! She's going to have the baby in the pool!

Shameka: don't worry, it won't fall into the pool...

Tobias&Hildur: that's a major freakout!!! Someone heeeelp!!!


June: okay, that's better now, I'll just go get Arni and we'll go to the hospital...calm down, everyone, you've all gone through this already...


Tobias: I didn't...

Lily: but you can't possibly go to the hospital....in that outfit!




Tobias: calm down, aunt Lily, mum just changed her clothes...

Lily: but...but....




 June: hey newly grown up kids, sorry to crash your party, but I'll just go to the hospital and be back with a little brother or sister for you...

Catherine: right...have fun!

Michael: have fun?


Michael: mum's in labor, what's the fun in that?



June: hey Arni, got the car ready?


Arni: eww, a stinky ghost dog, that's disgusting!

June: hey Trinity, going somewhere?

Trinity: I'm going home...it's getting too hot in here and...


Trinity: oh my goodness oh my goodness! Aunt June!


June: what?

Trinity: you....you're in labor!

June: oh yeah, I know...don't worry we're going to the hospital right now...

Trinity: but....you can't possibly drive the car! Why doesn't uncle Arni drive it?

June: your uncle freaks out too much to drive....but don't worry kid, I've done it other times too... 


Lily: so....


Shameka: so....

Tobias: it looks like everything's fine now, we just have to wait...

Hildur: then why worry, we'd better enjoy the rest of the pool party!


And so they did....IFs included....



Catherine: well, it's not a bad party at all...despite the crasher and mum going into labor...it's actually quite fun!



But apparently it wasn't that funny for poor Ossa the snake, who died in that very moment. He lived the longest of all small animals that passed by in Love House...RIP Ossa, you're gonna be missed...



The day was long and full of events....and it was almost sunset when June and Arni came back from the hospital....with two baby girls!!!!


Everyone meet Amy and Alice Love!

Amy is brave and heavy sleeper, while Alice is clumsy and virtuoso. I forgot their favourite colour, food and music, that will be for next time :D


Lumikki: am I seeing double? Double smell of dirty diapers...cool!



Arni: uhm...June? I think this one needs changing already...



Arni: Toby, Catherine? Meet your new baby sister Alice....and her twin sister Amy!



Catherine: wow twins! So cool! And twin girls! It's so great, girls rule!


Tobias: wow, congratulations!


Sebastian: ooh what do I see! Two more little bundles to change, feed and play with for me....terrific!



Michael: oh my....there's two of them! ohmygoodnessohmygoodness we're being invaded! My life is not going to be the same anymore....the house is not going to look the same anymore!


In fact, it isn't ^_^

With two new additions to the house (not to mention with the game crashing so much) it's time to give the upper side of the house a makeover!


So, one last shot in the playroom before it's demolished?


Tobias: demolished? That is so sad...I remember playing here...

Catherine: right, we were in the playpen together for a little while Toby!

Michael: I learnt to walk here...it's good memories, I don't want this room to be demolished...

Well, let's put it this way: either like this, or you're going to stop being part of the story because the game can't handle it...I promise with the new makeover it's gonna be fun and you're even going to find a little girlfriend in the near future Michael! *winks*


Michael: That's a friend, who's a girl, who can play with me right? Cool...


Uh...yeah, why not *winks*

(on a side note, yes, in the end he got a better makeover :D)


Catherine: umph, a girlfriend? He just started to live without his diaper and he's already getting a lovelife? Hey, that's not fair! I wonder who that could be anyway...any ideas, Toby?


Tobias: nope...and I'd better max my potions skill, I've decided I'm definitely going to study science at uni...I need to max my skills before I take the test!




To be continued.....


I hope you liked the chapter ^_^
This generation is getting very long but I'm enjoying playing with them so much so....no plan on speeding up at all :D :D 
Feel free to leave comments and visit the facebook page!

Byeeeeeeeeeee ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment