Sunday 23 February 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 23

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!!!

So, looks like everything went back to normal in the Love household....if anything could be called "normal"....



The upper floor of the house got a makeover, and the nursery was moved to the room that had been Caroline&Oriana's.



Michael moved in with his brother since in Toby's room there was enough room for the both of them.



Lumikki started to take steams....


wait...what?

Lumikki: too much noise in the house, I need some quiet place all for me...although I'm starting to feel a little lonely, you know...


The twins' screams could be really heard all over the house! Day and night...they even disturbed ghost Rembrandt's nap on Catherine's armchair!



And June and Arni re-discovered the joys of having newborns in the house...


June: oh gosh, not again...why do you think they're screaming now?

Arni: no idea...


June: maybe you're feeling lonely, little Alice? Maybe some good play with mommy will cheer you up?


Arni: uhm...I think Amy just wants food....


Arni: there you are little princess, there you are.... but wait, hey you smell a lot, girl!



Arni: let's take a bubbly bubble bath, shall we?


Amy: waaaaah!!! [no way you're putting me in that bubbly thing, dad! I hate water!]


Arni: there you go little one, do you like bubbles? Oh yes you do!


Amy: waaaaah!!! [no wayyyyy!!! get me out!!!!]


June: I'm sooo tired....I had forgotten how tiring it was to take care of a baby...and having two at the same time is not helping...but I think the others never screamed as much as these two...



And of course, Bonehilda was of no help, as usual....


Bonehilda: uhm....a quick check to the nursery....okay....nothing to do here, good, I'll go read a book...

Alice: gah!!![hey you, Bone lady, I'm lying on the floor, take care of me!]


Even the oldest siblings found it hard to sleep, sometimes..


Catherine: I'm so sleepy....but those two little devils just wake me up, can't do anything about that! Better concentrate on a midnight snack of leftover waffles...


And finally the day everyone was waiting for came! The twins were growing up! Hopefully they would start to sleep as well....



The family decided to celebrate the birthday as first thing in the morning! Everybody was anxious to see Amy and Alice grow up...


Shameka: hey, I was having a bath! Is it time already?

Catherine: yes grandma...but honestly you didn't need to rush here...you could have found some time to wear a towel at least you know...


Catherine: mum, I don't think it's good for the girls to see grandma....like that....they're too young...


June: we're all too young to see that...ewwww put some clothes on, mother!


Tobias: how...how can you behave like that! That's disgusting!


Shameka: excuse me?

Tobias: you....you're just a freak!

Shameka: how did you just call your grandmother, boy?


Tobias: you should stop following people in the bathroom, that's private! Shame on you, you stupid IF...stalking my grandmother in the bathroom!


Shameka: aaah alright, that's who he's talking to...good...good...wait, what did you say? Keep that freaki out of MY bathroom, understood? Gosh, I didn't think I had to worry about IFs seeing me naked...that's just nonsense!

Arni: ehm...actually....if that's what worries you, you should have put some clothes on before coming downstairs you know....



And it's finally birthday time!!!


The first one to blow her candles is Alice!


Catherine: yay! Happy birthday Alice!!!!


Alice: ....aah I'm so glad of growing up...no more laying on the floor like this, contemplating people's underwear...yesss!



Michael: happy birthday Alice!!!!


Alice: ...[hey, what are you blowing your trumpet at? I'm heeeere!]


Michael: yaaaay, Alice just became a toddler!!


Alice: [oh...a boogie! Cool...couldn't do this before, being a toddler is so cool!]


June: hey Mickey, your sister just grew up! Are you happy? And she has my same hair colour! So cool!


Shameka: what did I miss? I just went upstairs to get dressed...please tell me you waited for me...


Sebastian: uhm, Bonehilda?


Bonehilda: yes, sir?

Sebastian: do you find my wife sexy in that underwear?


Bonehilda: ..... I wouldn't know sir...she has too much flesh on her, I can't judge how much sexy her skeleton is...


Sebastian: right...right...but why am I talking to you again?


Sebastian: better change into my my swimwear and celebrate another birthday!


Happy birthday Amy!


June: there you go, girl! Show us all what a wonderful little girl you are!

















And she has the same hairstyle as her twin sister! Cool :D

However, a major makover is in order....


Everyone meet Amy...


(heavy sleeper? Hopefully! :D)


...and her twin sister Alice!


Amy got granny Shameka's hair colour, while Alice got mummy June's hair colour. Both of them got grandpa Sebastian's green eyes!


Amy: hey sis...know what I'm thinking?


Alice: no?

Amy: see those balloons up there?


Alice: uh, yeah?


Amy: I dare you to make them all explode! Nobody will know it was you, I promise...

Alice: uhm...I'm not sure...

Amy: come on sis, do that! Otherwise you're just a weak little girl...


Alice: I don't know...maybe I could just---


Amy: mommy!! Alice is about to make all the balloons explode!

Alice: hey, that's not fair!


Alice: daddy, pick me up, Amy is being mean with me...


Arni: awww how cute my little girls are! Already playing and chatting with one another! Who knows what they're saying, I don't understand a word...surely all good things!

Uhm...yeah, why not....

Arni: hey June, we should teach the twins to talk as first thing! I wanna know what lovely words they say to each other!

Er....I would rather stay ignorant, if I were you....



Lumikki: yum....first two smelly diapers...now two smelly cakes! All for me, right?



The days passed and it was clear that Amy was the bossy twin while Alice was the quiet naive one. But it was also clear, the two of them couldn't be separated for long.


Amy: gwandma! Look, I taught myself to talk! Put Aliss down so I can teach her!

Amy teased her sister, but also wanted to be close to her.....


And threw terrible fits when they were separated...



Alice was amazed at how fast she learnt to talk! That mirror was magic!


Alice: Amy? Look! You were right, the mirror taught me to talk!

Amy: told ya! But I told you to use the mirror so I'm actually the one who taught you to talk right?

Alice: sure!

Alice didn't like her sister teasing her but enjoyed playing with her...


Alice: Amy, look! I can play music!


Amy: *munch munch* cool! but you should try these blue blocks...they taste good!


However, Alice also enjoyed being on her own....

 ...and was happy when her sister's newly acquired trait took over and made her sleep long and hard...


...because she could call for mommy and go play with Catherine's doll house all on her own! She loved not having to share her toys, once in a while...



...since Amy mostly claimed them all for herself...



Michael, instead, was a very quiet child. He often seemed to be lost in his train of thoughts...and he had started to spend quite some time on the balcony of the bedroom he shared with his older brother...enjoying the view....



Amy: hello bwother! What are you looking at?


Michael: hey little sis...nothing...

Amy: stop looking at nothing and come play with me! Me wants to play!


Alice: stop bothering him sis...can't you see he's busy looking at that girl?


Amy: girl? What girl? Bwother?

Michael: what? oh hi Amy, what are you doing here?

Amy: .....

Alice: told ya sis....


Catherine: there you are, girls! It's nap time!


Alice: nooooooo

Amy: no me wants to play with bwother! But...nap time is also good...

Catherine: hey Mick! What are you looking at?

Michael: nothing...


Catherine: why! It looks like we have a new neighbour! Who's that girl Mick? Do you know her?


Michael: no...I've never seen her at school...nor here...I think she just moved here...maybe she's some kind of relative to that old neighbour? She's been around for two days now...

Catherine: wow, you've noticed so many things! Anything you want to tell to your old sister?


Catherine: well, she's definitely a cute kid! Look at those red hair! I didn't know you liked red haired girls Mick! But now that you make me think of it, that girl remembers me of a little girl we met when we were in Monte Vista...she also had very red hair...and I told her I could introduce her to you Mick! Looks like it's destiny you end up with a red headed one haha!


Michael: shut up sister...I just like...looking at her...passing by...who ever said that I---


Catherine: wait! Who's that guy she's talking to, now? He looks familiar...


Michael: sis, we'd better get inside before they see us....I'm usually quite discreet but you're screaming...and I don't want them to think we're stalkers! He's her older brother anyway... I think...I guess...


Catherine: holy plumbob! It's really him! It's Rafael!


Michael: who?


Catherine: Rafael! The guy we met in Monte Vista...Caroline's boyfriend?


Michael: I didn't know she had a boyfriend...

Catherine: that's because he lives far away! But now...he's here! I can't believe it! So that girl must be...yes, she must be little Susie! She grew up! Oh my, Mickey, it really is destiny, you know that!
Let's go greet them!


Michael: no wait! You can't just...I mean... I can't just...


Catherine: you do what you want, I'll go to say hi!

Michael: no but I mean...I....I've been looking at that girl for days....

Catherine: so what? Now it's your chance to meet her! And all thanks to me! Say thank you to your big sis!


Michael: yes, but I've been looking at her from here! What if...she looks different from a different perspective?


Catherine: what?

Michael: what if she doesn't like me and doesn't want to play with me? My dream would be broken...while from here...I can still dream...

Catherine: and you have zero chances for your dream to come true, little bro! Come on, pack up your courage and let's go say hi!


Catherine ran outside, passing a random paparazzi catching fire in the sun...


Bonehilda: not another one....again....


Catherine: deal with her, Bonehilda, I have more urgent stuff to do!



Michael: sis! Wait! Don't leave me behind, the stalking ice cream van scares me!



Catherine: Rafael! RAFAEL!


Catherine: Rafael...oh my goodness what are you doing here?

Rafael: uh...do I know you?

Michael: uhm...I don't think he knows you sis...

Catherine: it's me! Catherine! I grew up...

Rafael: Catherine? Holy plumbob is that really you? I would have never recognized you! You're a young beautiful woman now!


Catherine: well...uh....thanks *giggles*



Catherine: hey! Does Caroline know you're here? I should call her right away!


Rafael: uh...well...no she doesn't know... we haven't talked for a while actually...I don't think she wants to see me anymore...besides, I didn't know you were all living here..

Catherine: what? That's impossible! I'm gonna call her right away! Wait, what did you say? You didn't know we lived here? How come you're here then?


Susan: I'm doing some kind of exchange programme with school...we are hosted in another family in another town...but I didn't want to leave alone and mum couldn't come, so uncle Rafael decided to come instead!


Catherine: so it's really you Susie! You grew up into a very good looking young lady, you know that?

Susan: *blushes*


Susan: so, do you live in this beautiful house I look at every time I pass by? It's huge! It's awsome!

Catherine: oh, so looks like we have another little stalker here! *giggles* it obviously goes both ways!

Susan: what? I'm no stalker...I just like to look at your house and imagine how it would be to live in there! I'd love to swim in the pool! I love swimming! Maybe I can come to your house sometimes?


Rafael: Susie, what did I tell you about inviting yourself in other people's houses?


Susan: sorry...

Catherine: but of course you can come to our place whenever you want!


Catherine: and I'm sure my brother will be thrilled!


Susan: Tobias?

Catherine: no, my other brother, Michael! Remember I told you about him once? But no, I don't think you do, you were too young...he's my younger brother, about your age I'd say!


Susan: oh, so he's that kid hiding behind you, possibly?


Catherine: what? Oh Michael, don't be so shy! Come forward and say hi to our new neighbors!


Michael: h--hi... *blushes*


Susan: hello!


Michael: ........


Susan: ......

Catherine: they do need a little encouragement, don't they?

Rafael: yeah...


Catherine: so, Mick, Susie was just telling me she'd love to have a swim in our pool...apparently she loves swimming exactly like you! Why don't you two go back home and you show her around and play in the pool together?


Susan: cool! Could we do that? Swim in the pool?

Michael: s--sure!


Susan: great! I've dreamed of swimming there ever since we arrived here! Now that I take a closer look at you, I think I even saw you swimming one morning, from my window!


Michael: *blushes* oh...okay...

Catherine: looks like you're not the only stalker here, little bro!

Susan: why does she call you stalker?

Michael: uh...nothing...nothing...just big bossy sister you know...but let's go...I'll show you the pool then...

Susan: awesome!

Catherine: that was quite easy, wasn't it?

Rafael: yeah...

Catherine: hey, don't be so worried, we'll go back home as well and I'll give a call to Caroline, I won't tell her you're here though, it will be a surprise!

Rafael: I don't know...maybe you shouldn't...

Catherine: oh, don't worry, she'll love it, it will be a huge surprise!!! You will be her huge surprise!!!


Back home they found out that Bonehilda had actually helped the random paparazzi, extinguishing the fire...


she does something good, at times, our Bonehilda! She just has her own weird priorities...


Tobias: uh...hey Mich! Who's the red headed? Friend of yours? Hey Cath and...uh....Rafael???!!! Is that really you?



Rafael: hey Tobias! How are ya doing mate?


Tobias: good! What a surprise! What are you doing here??? Why didn't you call??

Rafael: I didn't know you were living here..I mean, right here...when Susan knew she was going to Appaloosa Plains on a house exchange for school I thought it was a big place and didn't know where to find you.... I would have never thought that we would be neighbors!

Tobias: that's a huge luck!!! And does Caroline know?

Rafael: no...I think your sister is going to ring her though...but I'm not sure how she will react...


Tobias: don't be nervous mate, let's have a basketball match to calm down the nerves, what do you think?


Rafael: I think it's a good idea...


Susan: I think my uncle really likes your cousin Caroline...you should have seen them, back in Monte Vista...I was just a toddler back then but I do remember what I saw! And I could never forget it...


Michael: what did you see?

Susan: are you sure you wanna know about it? It's grown up stuff...

Michael: of course I wanna know!


Susan: I saw them...*whispers* kissing...


Michael: oh come on, it's not that bad!

Susan: not bad? It's just disgusting! I mean, he's my uncle! Ewww

Michael: mum and dad do that all the time...but I think it's the way people say they like each other! And sometimes a new baby appears!

Susan: oh come on, are you kidding me? You really think babies come from kissing?

Michael: they don't? Where do they come from then? I just got two new sisters! And when I was a toddler I saw mum and dad smooching when they thought I was asleep...so, that's it! Isn't it? Tell me...

Susan: hahaha you're just so cute!

Michael: tell me!

Susan: no, this is too much grown up stuff...

Michael: come on, tell me!

Susan: no way, when you get older, maybe...

Michael: tell me now!

Susan: let's go swimming! *giggles*


Catherine: hello girls!


Caroline: hey Kitty! How are you doing? You sounded so mysterious on the phone...what's going on? Everything alright?

Catherine: yeah yeah it's just...I've got a surprise for you!

Caroline: a surprise? For me? What could that be?

Catherine: let's get inside and I'll tell you! You'll be thrilled!

Caroline: okay, let's get in...it's just, I don't get it, what could that possibly--


Rafael: Caroline..


Caroline: ---be... oh dear...

Rafael: hey...

Caroline: ....hey....

Rafael: you're not even surprised to see me?

Caroline: so I guess you're the surprise uh?

Rafael: and you don't seem to enjoy it much....don't you even ask me why I'm here?

Caroline: I don't know why you're here...and yeah, I'm surprised...but Catherine should have told me...

Rafael: if she had, would you have come here to see me?

Caroline:...I don't know....yeah, probably...

Rafael: listen, I'm sorry it ended that way...

Caroline: you can't take back what you told me.... on the phone...that it was over, because we lived too far away and would have never met again...and now... you're here! But you can't take it back!

Rafael: I know, I'm sorry, I've been a total idiot...but I was paining too much...I was going mad..I thought it was the best thing to do...and I certainly would have never thought I would end up here with my niece exchange programme...but hey, don't you think it means we're destined to be with each other?

Caroline: but what if Susan wouldn't have to come here with the exchange programme? Which, by the way, I don't really know what that means...

Rafael: it's a school thing, they give worthy students the possibility to live and study in better places...you know, with better schools and everything... it's a good thing, Monte Vista is quite a poor place if you want to have a career or something... so it's good they give kids a chance...

Caroline: yeah...but still, what if you didn't have to come here with her?

Rafael: don't misunderstand me...I've always wanted to follow you here, from the minute you left...but my family doesn't have money for that Caroline, there really was no way for me to follow you here...like, ever....so I thought it would be better for the both of us to go separate ways...otherwise it would be too painful...but I was so wrong, the pain didn't cease. And when I found out we were coming here...well....I thought to write but I knew you were mad so...I think I just dreamed of bumping into you and surprise you at some point...I surely didn't think we would be neighbours to your cousins...and now...I'm here...

Caroline: and what do you think I should do? Just forget all the pain because you suddenly appeared here?


Rafael: well...yeah...



Caroline: what! Rafael, it doesn't work like that! And what about when you will go back to Monte Vista? Things are not gonna change...


Rafael: I'm not going back. Not without you...if you want I can finish school and find a job here...and live here with you...or wherever you want...

Caroline: you would really move here for me?

Rafael: of course! I told you, I was an idiot and I'm sorry I made you suffer. But I thought it was for the best...and my feelings for you have never faded away...

Caroline: Rafael...

Rafael: please, Caroline, will you forgive me? Can we go back to the time when we were happy together? It wasn't that much time ago, after all...Caroline, will you marry me?

Caroline: what!




To be continued......


I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ 

Next one coming asap :) Stay tuned! And feel free to leave comments and visit the facebook page!

Byeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment