Saturday 27 May 2017

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 19

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!


Last time we left two little girls arguing over one little boy... looks like Matilda has got some competition! Although poor Trystan is not enjoying the popularity and just wishes to be left alone... But it's time to give his pains a break, as it looks like his little sister and new addition to the household Lowri is about to grow up! Ready to meet toddler Lowri?



Leo: wooo hoooo my little girl is growing up!!!


Alice: I wouldn't be so cheerful if I were you... it means time is flying... and it's not good! Feels like yesterday that she was born... oh dear...


Arni: yayyyy I love birthday parties! Wooo hooooo!!



James: and I think we are old enough to be allowed a teeny tiny slice of cake this time, right?


Eric: don't count on it brother... I've given up....


James: noooo never give up on cake, brother! There's nothing to lose anyway!


Eric: mmm okay then, but since you are at it, you may as well ask for a huge slice!


Bonehilda: hey little ones, let's make a deal. I help you get the cake and you put a good word for me, okay? I want to try the cake too!


Alice: Bonehilda! I can't believe what I'm hearing!


Arni, June, Aneira, Trystan: *cheering*


Aneira: happy birthday little sister!


Leo: yes, happy birthday baby Lowri!!



Leo: woo hoo my baby is growing up! I can't wait to teach her to talk, and to walk, and to potty... well, that one maybe I don't look forward to, but still....


Alice: looks like everyone is cheering up for you my darling... so, shall we do it?


Alice: on the count of three! Three.... two.... one..... *blows candle*



Alice: happy?


Leo: yaaaay happy birthday little darling!


Arni/Aneira/June/Trystan: woo hooo!!!!!


June: Now let her grow up, I can't wait to meet toddler Lowri! I hope she takes after me!


Alice: there you go honey... take your time... no pressure at all!



Alice: although I have to say I'm pretty excited to see my baby all grown up too!



Alice: oooh here come the sparkles!



Lowri: ta-dah!



Lowri: hello mummy!



Lowri: so, how do I look?



Lowri: hey, where is everyone? I thought you were all waiting to see me all grown up?



Lowri: What are you doing, people?



Leo: my baby is gorgeous and has my hair colour! I'm moved... it's the perfect time to celebrate with cake!



Lowri: yes yes, go get cake daddy, and then keep some for me too!



Eric: where are you going with that cake, daddy? I think it would suit better down here with us!


James: yes yes it would!

Leo: haha, cheeky boys, you know you can't have cake until you grow up!

James: we are already grown!

Leo: haha not enough, James, not enough..


James: but our birthday is coming up, right? I heard mummy say so to granny the other day!



James: So, can we have a pre-birthday slice? Just to have a taste of what our birthday is going to be like! Yes?



Eric: waste of time, brother, we might as well wait for our birthday....


James: *sighs* then, I'm very looking forward to taste my birthday cake...


Lowri: helloooo brothers!


James: Eric! Look!


James: ....there is another one of us!!


Eric: mm no, she's not like us, can't you see that she's a girl?

James: oh yes! But she looks like us... although she doesn't look like us... where has she come from?

Lowri: *giggles* you're so funny brother, I'm your sister Lowri of course!


James: but... it can't be! Five minutes ago you were tiny and mummy was holding you!


Lowri: yes well, I've grown up! That's what birthday cakes are for!


Eric: excuse him, sister, when he's hungry he becomes a bit... uh....


Lowri: he's funny!

James: .... now I understand! So does it mean we also had a birthday cake once, Eric?


Eric: well, we must have had, yes....


James: and who ate that cake then? Was it us but we were too little and we can't remember?

Lowri: haha no of course not! We are only allowed cake when we grow up to being children, like big brother Trystan!



Eric: you seem to know many things although you are so little, sister.... you must be very smart!

Lowri: thank you, thank you....


Aneira: look at those three... so chatty! I bet they're going to have a lot of fun together!



Aneira: at least until the boys' birthday comes up! Which should be rather soon... but in the meanwhile it will be good for Lowri to have her two big brothers to play with!


James: wait a second, has someone mentioned our birthday again? See Eric, I was right, it's coming up soon! We will soon be able to eat our birthday cake yessss!!!!

Lowri: oh... that's a shame.... I think we could have had fun, the three of us together...

Eric: I know, but we still have some time to play together, sister!


Lowri: yes, yes, that is true.... so, until that day, I'm the boss and you're my minions!! Right?


James: what?

Eric: girls.....


Aneira: looks like little Lowri is having fun with her two big brothers! It's so nice to see them play together!


Alice: yes it is... I feel so emotional when I look at my five children... they're so perfect, the way they are... I'm so proud of them.... awww


Alice: better eat the cake before I become too emotional!



Leo: you're right Alice, we have some wonderful children...



Leo: it's just amazing to see them grow up and show their personality... and I have a feeling that the next three to grow up won't be as quiet as the first two... *smiles*



Lowri: so, you said put your finger into your nose right?


Eric: yeah, go ahead... I'm sure you'll find some treasure there sister!

James: ooh look what I found!


James: I bet it tastes good too....


Eric: don't do it brother!!! Too late....

Lowri: look, I've got one too!


Trystan: these little ones seem to be having so much fun... it must be nice to have a twin brother! I remember when James and Eric became toddlers, before I grew up.. it was fun! Lowri is going to have fun as well...



Alice: so, were you saying that you're going out this afternoon?


Aneira: yeah, I'm meeting Elena for coffee and cake at the bakery...

Alice: oh, I hear that bakery has become very popular among you youngsters! They must have really nice cakes!

Aneira: they do! The only downside being, when you want to sit down and relax and have a chat with a friend, the whole school shows up... so much for private conversations...


Aneira: anyway I was thinking... Trys, if you want you can come and join us as well!


Trystan: uh, what? Oh no thank you, I've had enough of listening in girls' conversations...

Aneira: haha I understand, it must be very boring, but I'm sure you'll find somebody else to talk to, as I said, all the school seem to be visiting that place on Sunday afternoons! Jimmy might be there as well...


Trystan: .... NO thank you. I don't fancy meeting all the school on my free days! I think I'll just go work in my lab....


Aneira: *sighs* as you wish but... if you're feeling lonely you know where to find me, okay?

Trystan: yeah... but I'll be okay no worries...


Trystan: .....



Aneira: wow....



Aneira: every time we come here I'm amazed at how much choice we have! What should I get this time? Uhm.....


Elena: well, as it's almost Spooky Day I think pumpkin pie is in order! No?


Aneira: perfect choice! I love pumpkin pie! And all kind of pie really... but this is very... season appropriate!



Elena: haha yeah...  and it's the perfect afternoon for some pie in the warmth of this lovely place! I mean, the weather is absolutely rubbish...


Aneira: well, it's almost late Autumn, what do you expect....

Elena: yes well... that's right but... I'd love to have some nice weather to go out for a walk with Tyler you know.... so far we've been meeting at my place, or his place, or inside a cafe or something... or at school! But we can't go out and get some fresh air due to this horrible weather!

Aneira: *smiles* so it's been going well with you two....


Elena: oh yes! I'm so much in love, An! I'm so happy! I didn't think I would be, at first, I mean, he was dear to me, but more like a friend you know... but now... it's just so wonderful! And I feel like I want to be with him all the time!



Elena: And he feels that too! So yeah, it's perfect!


Aneira: I'm happy for you....

Elena: thanks... I wish you could feel what I feel! Is there really nobody that interests you, An?

Aneira: uhm no, not really... and if I have to be honest, I can't imagine feeling like that for anyone... maybe this side of life is not for me....

Elena: *laughs* rubbish, that's just because you haven't met the right one! I'm sure you'll change your mind when you do meet your Mr Right!


Aneira: uhm, I doubt it... that I will ever meet someone who makes me feel that way I mean! Or anyway, I don't know anyone at the moment who could possibly be that person...


Elena: yeah, boys at school are pretty lame... not that they're not nice, but well... not particularly striking either....


Gerardo: mmmm I've been standing here for ages and still haven't made my choice... but it's too hard, there are too many cakes! I can't decide... I'm going to be stuck here the whole afternoon!


Aneira: .....

Elena: yeah, speaking of which....


Elena: and speaking of boys behaving strange, Ella went on her "date" with Harry last night!

Aneira: oh wow! And how did it go? Did the others join as well?

Elena: yeah... there was Nick and that horrible girl, Anne... and Harry brought his sister as well... you know, I think she has a crush on Nick!

Aneira: I had thought so too... well, good for her!


Elena: uhm, I'm not sure, I don't think Nick feels the same... but then, he's quite unreadable, isn't he?


Aneira: yeah, he's always kept his thoughts and feelings to himself...

Elena: but then again, it might be because he's the oldest of us cousins... now that I think of it, he might be close to aging up!

Aneira: yeah... and if his birthday is coming up, so must be Harry's...


Elena: that's right! My sister needs to speed up if she wants to have any chance!


Aneira: so, you were telling me about her date... I assume it didn't go as planned?

Elena: well, the truth is, I have no idea! She came home late and I was sleeping, and this morning I left early to have breakfast with Tyler... and then we just stayed at the bistro for lunch as well... and now I'm here! So I haven't really seen her....

Aneira: *laughs* you have a busy life! You're basically living either at Tyler's place or in cafes...

Elena: yeah well, it's not really healthy I know, but I love being busy and spending time with both my boyfriend and my friends! It's important, you know, have some girls time as well!


Aneira: great to hear! I love girls time... it's the only one I know actually, but I love it and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it! Actually, we should organise a sleepover party some time soon!


Elena: yeah, that's a great idea!


Aneira: it could be girls only, or you could invite Tyler as well, if you want... everybody knows that you two can't stay apart!


Elena: looks like we are old news then... but then, we're not been hiding it either...

Aneira: and even when you have, you haven't had much success *giggles*

Elena: meaning???

Aneira: only that Trystan saw you two making out at our birthday party....


Elena: WHAT!!!???


Aneira: relax, he's cool with that....

Elena: but how can he? We made sure we stayed away from everyone... we hid next to your hot tub! There is no way anyone could have seen us there! How....

Aneira: I don't know, I guess he was in his lab and saw you from there, I don't know, he didn't give details....

Elena: oh dear, it's so embarrassing.... I'll never dare to look at your brother again...

Aneira: *laughs* relax, that's not what's been bothering him....

Elena: and what is it that's been bothering him?

Aneira: well, as he's obviously been upset since our birthday party but he's not sharing details, I've thought of possibilities, and you just confirmed something.

Elena: uh?

Aneira: well, you said you and Tyler were hiding in the hot tub area, and that's where probably Trystan has seen you two. Meaning, he must have been in his lab. As the last time I saw him he was going to get popcorns with that Matilda, and they disappeared for a while, I guess he took her to his lab.

Elena: and why would he do such a thing? It's his sacred space, why would he take there somebody that's been annoying him?

Aneira: well, I don't know... but I think they must have gone to the lab, and I think something must have happened there that upset him....

Elena: yes but... what could that be... I mean, they're just kids!


Aneira: I know... and I have no idea! But I'm sure that girl has something to do with it, I'm sure of it! Maybe she told him something, or I don't know, maybe she blackmailed him or something! She's evil...


Elena: haha oh come on, she's just a kid! And anyway, not as bad as the other blond one...

Ella: ... at last! Here they are...


Ella: there you are! I've been looking for you Elena... and actually you two Aneira...



Elena: hey sis! We were talking about you a minute ago! How did you know where to find us?


Ella: well, I didn't, but I guessed you had to be with Tyler, so I rang him and he said you had just left and were going to meet Aneira somewhere, but he had no idea where. So I called auntie Alice and she told me that you might be here. Of course, I should have realised it straight away, as you seem to be always here!

Aneira: oh, not that often! But still, quite often yes... it's a lovely place and they have lovely cakes!

Ella: well, I'm glad you two are so happy and relaxed that you can find time for cake!


Elena: ooooh bad day, sis? I guess the date didn't go well then?


Ella: *sighs*


Ella: it was a total failure!


Elena: oh no.... what happened?

Aneira: maybe we should get more cake...

Ella: oh no, no cake... maybe coffee though....



Trent: ... and this is going to be our wedding cake, what do you think?

Cinzia: whaaat? You're joking, right?


Trent: oh well, what better place than a bakery full of sweetness to declare my love to you....


Cinzia: oh shut up! Stop teasing me, it's not funny!


Elena: wow, do you think he's really in love with her?


Aneira: mmm I just think he wants to show off...

Ella: oh well, lucky Cinzia who has someone declaring his love for her so strongly! True feelings or not, it's sweet...

Elena: I don't know, I don't envisage a public declaration in a bakery as the most romantic of settings....


Aneira: anyway, back to your date... why was it so disastrous?


Ella: *sighs* well, first thing, because Nick came along, and so did Anne and Adrienne... poor thing, she's so shy and I think she has a thing for Nick but he doesn't notice her... I so feel for her!

Elena: there! I told you! I was right then!

Aneira: well, I'm sorry for her but what about you and Harry?

Ella: there is no Harry and me... basically, we met up in the square and went to this club they know... looks like Nick and Harry have been hanging out there quite a lot! Who knew they were such good friends! I mean, I knew they were friends and they're almost the same age, but I didn't know they were best friends, they don't seem to be that close in school, do they?

Aneira: uhm I don't know, to be honest I've never noticed....


Elena: who cares about Nick and Harry, we want to know about you and Harry!



Aneira: yes! I mean, it can't have been that bad surely? Even if there were other people you still had a chance to hang out with him outside school right? It's a tiny step forward! Right?



Ella: uhm... I guess... but not that forward after all....


Elena: please El, tell us what happened, we are curious! Aren't we, An?


Ella: okay then. So, we went to this club. Anne was very excited... she's very annoying by the way! I really don't see how Harry could have not told her to stay at home... anyway....



Ella: we went dancing, and Anne was dancing crazy - she's one of those girls who need to be at the centre of everyone's attention, extremely annoying! So, she was dancing right? As if she was the queen of the club or something! Disgusting... anyway....


Elena: Ella please, get to the point, we already know that Anne is what she is....


Ella: right, so, I wanted to go dance to show off a bit as well. Harry was looking at her you see, which was completely annoying of course, but I thought well, if I dance better he will look at me instead... so, I was about to go dancing when--- oh, wait, in the meanwhile Harry and Nick had started dancing as well... oh no, wait, did that happen later?



Aneira: oh dear... when what, Ella?


Elena: I think she's doing it on purpose....


Ella: hey, I need to tell you every single step of what happened last night! Otherwise how are you supposed to understand? Don't rush me! Anyway.... as I was saying, I was about to go dancing and show off my moves to Harry when---- Adrienne stopped me!


Aneira: what? Why would she do that? Is she jealous of her brother or something?


Ella: no... worse! She must be the only one on this planet who hasn't got a clue that I'm in love with Harry.... apart from Harry himself I guess.... no, she was on the verge of tears! And wanted to talk to someone....


Aneira: oh no, what happened?


Ella: nothing... looks like she has a bad crush on Nick and decided to catch the moment and join us to go out with him, without actually going out with him!

Aneira: the same as you did, basically...


Ella: exactly! But of course it didn't work for her, as it didn't work for me! Even thanks to her I must say... because I spent the rest of the evening sitting down and trying to console her! Can you imagine! While Harry and Nick were having fun on the dance floor with Anne... who in the meanwhile had captured the attention of other guys and had completely forgotten about Harry! Or Nick, or us for what matters....



Elena: oh dear....


Ella: exactly.....


Elena: so, while you were sitting down and try to console Adrienne, and Anne was dancing with someone else... where were Harry and Nick?


Ella: on the dance floor of course! They danced the night away and seemed to have completely forgot that we were there!


Elena: oh.....


Ella: yeah, exactly. If I had not been so upset, I would have laughed at the absurdity of the situation!


Elena: oh my goodness sister, this sounds like a real disaster!


Ella: I told you! And no need to point it out anyway, thank you very much....


Ella: and please, don't start telling me about your evening... I know you went out with Tyler and I don't want to know anything about it, it's too depressing!


Elena: okay....

Ella: and I think I need to give this whole thing a break. I've come to the conclusion that I need some detox time... going Harry-free for a while you know.... what do you think?


Elena: I think we should have another coffee, what do you think? I think we need it, specially you, big sis!


Ella: cool! An?

Aneira: actually, I think I should be going home, it's getting quite late....


Aneira: but you know what I was telling your sister earlier? We should organise a sleepover party or something... it can be girls only if you want, or you can invite Harry....


Ella: YES! That would be an amazing idea!!


Elena: so much for going Harry-free! How long did it last, two minutes? You're doomed, sister...


Aneira: *laughs* maybe we can talk about this in a couple of days... let some time go between last night and when you decide whether to invite him or not, okay?

Ella: oh, but I already know!


Ella: or maybe you're right... I must look like a fool....


Elena: you don't look like a fool, El, you're just in love! And people do crazy things for love, right An?

Aneira: er... I guess....

Elena: honestly sister, I did use to think that you were a fool, but now that I'm in love myself I can understand better!

Ella: why, thanks for your honesty sis....


Ella: actually, I think it's better if we go home too... I just want to take a very long bath and forget about everything...


Aneira: right, I'll see you tomorrow at school then! And don't feel too miserable Ella, I'm sure you'll find the courage to sort this out, sooner or later!


Aneira: oh no, the weather has gone even worst! I'm gonna get completely soaked!



Liana: and me! Eating my cake outside was the most stupid idea ever!

Aneira: well.... actually, yeah, you should get inside before you catch a chill or something... I'll just run home...

Liana: good luck! And see you tomorrow!


Aneira: or maybe I should get a taxi.... oh-----



Aneira: .... er..... hello......


Matilda: are you leaving?

Aneira: er... yeah?

Matilda: is Trystan with you?

Aneira: no he's at home....

Matilda: good! Because I'm meeting Adrienne in here.


Matilda: is she inside?


Aneira: uhm I don't think so, I haven't seen her....


Matilda: oh, okay... I thought she would be here, you and your classmates seem to be all here... I need to talk to her.


Aneira: well, maybe she'll come soon?

Matilda: maybe. Oh well, I have to go in now, it's raining.


Aneira: yes you should go in before you get soaked and catch a chill!


Matilda: as if you would care! I know that you don't like me.

Aneira: what? I---

Matilda: And tell Trystan that I did not tell you to say hello from me.

Aneira: er... what?


Matilda: goodbye!


Aneira: .....


Aneira: that was a weird conversation.  Poor thing, she must be lonely, she doesn't seem to have any friends apart from Adrienne and Trystan... if you can call them "friends".... but it's no excuse to pester my brother! Hopefully after Ella's outburst the other day, she will leave Trystan alone from now on....



June: the weather is getting worse and worse... I think winter will be here before we know it!



Arni: yeah... so we'd better enjoy the last days of autumn while we can!


June: what do you mean?


Arni: nothing, just that our birthday is coming up....


June: I know....


June: I don't want to get old, Arni! This is going to be our last birthday, as you said, this might be our last Autumn! I can't think about that, Arni.... I just can't... I want to see our grandchildren grow up!


Arni: aww come here sweetheart...


Arni: better?


June: yes....


Arni: look, growing old scares me as well... and I would live forever with you by my side if I could....


June: awww

Arni: but the thing is, we can't, and we need to keep going....


June: I know. But as long as we are together I won't be too scared....


Arni: exactly. We will always be together June, I knew it the first time I saw you, that time during your family holiday at the cottage in Aurora Skies...

June: aww sweet memories!


Arni: well, not that sweet for me, as at the beginning you didn't even see me!


June: oh, shut up, of course I did, I just had not realised it yet! But I did realise soon... do you remember the first time you kissed me? In the snow?


Arni: how can I forget! It took all the courage I had to do it... knowing that you were still into that vampire guy... but I thought that if I would ever deserve you, I owed it to you to show you how brave I could be... even though I knew you would be shocked and maybe you would stop talking to me *laughs*


June: of course, I would have never stopped talking to you Arni! In fact, it is true I didn't expect it and it was a bit of a shock, but it made me realise who I really couldn't live without.... and I still can't live without you, Arni!


Arni: and I without you my love... hey, do you think we could go back on a family trip to Aurora Skies sometimes? Maybe in the winter, to remember how we met... so I can kiss you in the snow again....


June: *laughs* of course you can kiss me in the snow in here as well! But yes, it would be lovely to go... with the kids if they want to come, or just the two of us... what do you think?


Arni: I think that it's very romantic Mrs Love... and I think that all these memories of the past have made me feel like I want to kiss you now....
























<3 <3 <3


June: yes, let's go back to Aurora Skies Arni... after our birthday, maybe... or after James and Eric's... but sometime soon, we need to go back....


Trystan: *sighs* another school day has gone! And it went quite quietly, surprisingly...


Trystan: maybe Ella's talk made Matilda and Laura see some sense... good for me! Now, should I go straight home or should I stop at the festival? I should enjoy the moment while it's not raining...


Jimmy: hey cousin!


Trystan: hey Jimmy... I thought you had gone on the school bus with the others...


Jimmy: nope, I was late and missed it! Why have you not caught the bus?


Trystan: dunno... just wanted to take a walk...


Jimmy: good! Then why don't we take a walk together to the video game place?


Trystan: what video game place?


Jimmy: oh it's a new place in the shopping plaza! Come with me, I'll show you, it's super cool!



Jimmy: see? It's that one over there, the one which has the photo boot right outside!


Trystan: cool...

Jimmy: let's go then!


Trystan: hey Jimmy, wait for me!



Jimmy: ta-dah! Here we are!


Trystan: I had never been here before... I didn't even know this place existed!


Jimmy: oh well, now you have! You'll see, you're going to love it! I love video games!


Trystan: to be honest I'm not a huge fan, I prefer inventing stuff, but I'll give it a try, okay?


Trystan: oh no, it's started raining again! Let's go inside, quick!


Jimmy: hey look! Look who's there!

Trystan: uh?


Trystan: oh.....


Jimmy: wanna go say hello to your friend?


Trystan: what friend, I don't see any friends of mine around apart from you....


Jimmy: ouch, you two have had a fight again?


Trystan: I don't know what you're talking about....

Jimmy: well, too bad, because I hoped you could introduce me....

Trystan: uh... what? Oh my goodness! Jimmy! She's in our class, if you're interested just go talk to her!

Jimmy: er... what? Oh, no, not Matilda! Hahaha she's scary... besides, everybody knows that she's yours....

Trystan: she's---WHAT?!

Jimmy: I meant Adrienne!

Trystan: I don't see why people would think that---- wait a minute, what did you just say?


Jimmy: she's gorgeous, isn't she? She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!


Trystan: Jim, my friend... I don't want to put you off but... er... well.... she's.... my sister's age!


Jimmy: so what? I'm going to grow up too in a while! Hopefully before Snowflake Day anyway...


Trystan: oh dear....

Jimmy: come on mate, you used to be friends when she was in our class... can you not go and say hello and introduce me?

Trystan: no! Absolutely not! Oh dear, I would have never thought... why am I surrounded by crazy people who get random crushes? Luckily my big sister is still immune, I can still talk to her about other stuff....


Jimmy: don't judge me mate, you don't understand the pain of having a crush on somebody who doesn't even know that you exist.... or do you?



Trystan: ... oh shut up and let's get inside before we get soaked!


Jimmy: wait, we haven't finished the conversation!


Trystan: oh my goodness..... this.....



Trystan: is amazing!!!


Jimmy: I know! I told you!!!


Jimmy: come, look at this one, it's my favourite!



Jimmy: It makes you forget all your pains and worries! Look! So much fun!!! Trys, are you looking?



Trystan: uhm.... yeah sure....


Jimmy: yeah, why not... come on Trys, trust me, it's fun!


Trystan: I trust you Jimmy, it's just....


Jimmy: just what?


Trystan: .... I don't know.... it's just this feeling... Jimmy, Matilda has done something which was not nice at all, but I've been behaving badly as well... I think I've hurt her as well.... perhaps I should apologise... but on the other end, she's the one who started it and decided to be nasty about it! She only got what she deserved! But even so, I just can't shake off this feeling of guilt... but I don't even know why!


Jimmy: SCORE!!!! Woo hooo I've passed to the second level!


Trystan: you haven't been listening.... good....


Jimmy: of course I've listened Trys, and what I say is, girls are painful! Come here and play, it will make you feel better!

Trystan: I'll give it a try...


Trystan: hey, it's not too bad!


Jimmy: told ya! Oh no..... game over! I got distracted....


Trystan: sorry...


Jimmy: doesn't matter, I have to go anyway.... I'll see you at grandma and grandpa's birthday right?

Trystan: yep! See you there! Oh cool, I got to level two!


Jimmy: and Trys... about your... er... worries....well, I don't know exactly how things are with you two... but whatever you two are to each other, if you have something to tell her, whatever it is, just do it! At least she is your same age and you can go talk to her...


Trystan: .... uhm... I don't know what you're talking about ....

Jimmy: yeah, sure.... look, I just told you what I think. Gotta go now, bye cousin!

Trystan: bye... and thanks....

Jimmy: any time!


Trystan: .....



Trystan: .... fine.



Trystan: come on Trystan, be a man. She hurt your feelings and you should let her know! She has been mean and cast a spell, so you can't even go let it out and talk to someone! That was incredibly mean and it's intolerable and makes me sooo angry! And also, she shouldn't have done what she did anyway, it was the first mean thing to do... she can't just play with you like that, no way! But also, you should apologise for behaving like a jerk. And for allowing Ella to tell her off in front of everyone. Because yes, she has been mean, but it's not an excuse to take it in turns. Because it's not the right thing to do. Unless you are cousin Octavia, but she's an evil witch and she's an exception, I guess. But no, now I shall go and tell her everything, the good and the bad. But it's going to be bad, mostly. And it will be out of my mind once and for all, and she will be out of my mind once and for all. And I'll tell her that if the air is not clear we can never be friends. Not that I want us to be friends anyway! But just saying.... wait, what if she really doesn't want to be my friend anymore? Well, who cares, she's started it so, her problem not mine! Yes. Right. Let's go now. One, two, three---- come on Trystan, get out of this place now!



Trystan: ...... she's gone......



Trystan: well of course, she couldn't just sit there in the rain forever.... well done Trystan, very well done! All that pep talk for nothing....



Trystan: well, I've done the effort but if she was not there, it means she didn't need to hear what I had to say! So I'll just go home and forget about it. She started it and needs to pay for it anyway! So the hell with her, I just want to leave my life in peace and stop feeling guilty! Because she's more guilty than I am, she started it all!



Alice: Lowri, say "bicycle" bi-cy-cle....


Lowri: .....

Alice: you know, it's that thing that we use to go around faster, on top of two wheels.... your big brother and sister ride one!


Lowri: uhm.....



Lowri: "train"!!!


Alice: no love, it's not "train", it's "bi-cy-cle".....


Lowri: traaaaain!!! Train train train!!!



Leo: she's getting there, isn't she?


Aneira: *smiles*

Lowri: bicycle. Bicycle bicycle bicycle!


Alice: yes!!!! Yes yes bicycle!!



Alice: amazing Lowri, well done!



Eric: keep going baby sis, you'll be a pro in no time! Not that you'll ever need to use the full word "bicycle" in your life but anyway, always good to know....



Trystan: hey, I'm home....



Leo: hey my boy! Welcome home! Did you have a nice day at school?



Trystan: uh... yeah... hey what's going on here? Mum, why are you so happy?


Alice: oh Trys, Lowri has just learned to say "bicycle"!


Trystan: haha cool, good for you Lowri! You're a bright little girl!


Alice: yes, yes you're a bright little girl, aren't you?


Lowri: yes yes I shine!



Alice: *laughs* haha Lowri, kind of!



Leo: haha she's so funny, isn't she?


Trystan: yeah....


Trystan: *sighs*


Aneira: .....


Aneira: okay then, what's troubling you, little brother?


Trystan: nothing...


Aneira: that was a big sigh for "nothing"


Trystan: .....


Aneira: okay then, I know how to cheer you up!


Trystan: I don't need cheering up...

Aneira: oh no, you will love this!


Aneira: you can come with me and tend the horses!


Trystan: uh... er... I don't think horses are really my thing....


Aneira: what! That's not possible, horses are amazing! I just feel happier by just being near them! And they're incredibly smart, and they have their own personalities, and they're just like people really!! I've just been tending to them, but I can't wait to try to ride one!



Aneira: .... are you sure you're not interested?


Trystan: really, I'm glad that you've found your passion sister, but horses are really not my thing...


Trystan: in fact, I think I'll just go do what I like the most, which is inventing new stuff!


Aneira: *sighs* yes, I understand that you like inventing... but just for once you could try something different, which does not trap you in a gloomy lab!

Trystan: it's not a gloomy lab... it's my secret inventing room and I love it!


Trystan: in fact, this is the only place where I feel relaxed... I just like being on my own and let my creativity flow! Is that a crime?



Trystan: although it doesn't seem very relaxing today...



Trystan: I'm just so angry! I don't even know at what or whom.... just angry!



Trystan: hammering is a good thing when you're angry though, it makes the negative energy go away faster---



Trystan: ouch!! That hurt!!



Trystan: my hand is aching... ouch.... that was painful! Stupid hammer....



Trystan: then again, I guess it's not just relaxing, it's also quite dangerous... stupid thing, why don't you fix yourself???



Trystan: ouch!!!!! Again!!!!!



Trystan: okay, enough.... the inventing magic is not working today.... it just makes me feel even more angry! Oh well, I might as well follow Aneira's advice then, and go see what she's doing with the horses...



Aneira: hellooooo Stella and Quicksilver! How are you doing today? Have you missed me?


Stella: *whinning*


Aneira: oh yes, I have missed you too sweetheart! And guess what? I've brought you a treat!



Aneira: there you go, have some carrot! Good girl... I knew you would like them!



Aneira: aww that's sweet, you're sniffing my hair! But there are no more carrots hiding in there, you know....




Aneira: here, let me give you a cuddle....


Aneira: oh yes I bet you liked some good neck rubs!



Aneira: yes yes, now it's your turn Quicksilver... look! I brought a treat for you as well!


Trystan: ....


Aneira: good boy, you ate all the carrots!



Trystan: ...  An ....



Aneira: Trys! You came then!


Trystan: yeah... I just thought a bit of fresh air would be good...


Aneira: great thinking! Come on, get inside!


Trystan: uhm... I'm not sure....


Aneira: oh come on don't be afraid, they're super sweet! And by the way, it's chilly out here, I would put my jacket on, if I were you!



Trystan: wow, they're even bigger from this close up....



Aneira: oh look! Double rainbow! Double luck!


Trystan: cool... I could do with some luck....


Aneira: Trys... I know you don't want to talk about it, but I know that something is bothering you, you always seem so sad, so preoccupied...


Trystan: I'm alright....

Aneira: no you're not. But just wanted to say that if you ever want to talk you know where to find me, okay? And whatever it is, you'll feel better if you just let it out!

Trystan: no... you don't understand... I can't! I just can't!


Aneira: you can't do what? Talk to someone? Trys, we're worried about you....


Trystan: well, there's nothing you can do anyway! And sending Ella to talk to Matilda is not going to help!

Aneira: so it is her then... it is something to do with her... I knew it!

Trystan: I didn't say that...


Trystan: look, I don't want to talk about it, okay? I just want to be left alone... and maybe I should be going, it's freezing out here...


Aneira: well, you can't!

Trystan: why not?

Aneira: because Stella wants to meet you! Look!


Trystan: oh no, she's following me, An! Stop her!


Aneira: *laughs* it's okay Trys, she's super sweet! And she just wants to say hello!

Trystan: well, hello and nice to meet you, now let me get out!


Trystan: hey! Too close! An, what shall I do? Oh dear...


Aneira: nothing, she just wants to smell you... she nuzzles my hair all the time!

Trystan: oh dear! Aww it tickles! *laughs*


Trystan: actually, you're not too bad, are you? *smiles*


Aneira: see? I told you! I was right, you might take up a second hobby outdoors!


Trystan: well, that's a bit too extreme... but I have to say she's nice! Not as scary as I thought....


Aneira: *smiles* I'm glad... and you'll see, spending time with the horses will just send your worries packing!! Now, I think it's time we went back inside, it's getting cold and I don't know about you, but I'm starving!


NDA: on a side note, look what we got here! I had never had horse gnomes before yay!!



Leo: come on little one, one last time.... you can do it!



Alice: just let her rest Leo... she must be tired... I am totally shattered! Teaching new skills to toddlers is a hard work!



Leo: come on lovely, one last time... okay?



Leo: now, come to daddy!



Lowri: mmm not sure, this doesn't seem safe....


Leo: come on sweetheart, it's easy! One foot after the other...


Leo: there you go! Good girl!



Leo: yaaaay you've done it!!! Amazing!!!



Lowri: *giggles* make me fly, daddy!



Leo: there's my girl! You can walk now!



Leo: you're going to be a pro in no time!

Lowri: uhm not sure.... but it must be true if you say so! Daddy is always right!


Lowri: and I love my daddy!



Aneira: aww that's so sweet! Our baby sister is super sweet, isn't she, Trys?


Trystan: uhm... yeah I guess so... but what I'm more interested in is: where's dinner? I'm starving!!


Alice: dinner is not ready yet, sorry... we're waiting for grandpa...


Trystan: oh... and when is he coming back?

Alice: I don't know...

Aneira: where has he gone?

Alice: I don't know either, he said he had something to do, and to wait for him...


Aneira: oh, there he is!


Arni: evening, family! I'm back!

Alice: about time! We were wondering where you had gone, dad! And Trys is starving...


Arni: well, this is where I had gone! I went to get a little surprise for you! Everybody come and meet Olive!



Trystan: oh my goodness! It's a cat! You got us a new cat!



Alice: what!!


Arni: yes well, I thought that now that Lumikki has gone, Paws might feel lonely... so I thought to find him a friend.... a lady friend!

Aneira: awww that's lovely! So we might even hope for kittens!!

Alice: indeed! She looks sweet! Hello, Olive!


June: Arni! Is it true? You've got us another cat?


Arni: there you go Olive, explore the house while I talk to my wife..


Arni: well, yes, I thought that Paws might feel lonely... and you and Alice and Annie love animals so...


June: indeed! It's a wonderful thought, Arni!


June: hello little one! Aww you're sooo cute!



Paws: wait a second, am I not cute too?



Olive: sorry lovely, I'm more beautiful....


Paws: rubbish, look at my fur! Isn't it impressively long and fluffy?

Olive: uhm... if you say so....


Paws: you smell nice by the way....


Olive: uhm, you don't have too bad a smell yourself...


Olive: I'm Olive and I've just been adopted. I think I like my new house! Do you live here too?


Paws: yeah... and yeah, it's a cool house! I'm sure you'll like it...




Paws: and you can explore everything except from the scratch post.

Olive: and why is that?


Paws: because it's mine!


Olive: oh, we'll see about that....



Paws: no, really, that is my scratch post, period!






















Olive: yeah yeah yeah, whatever... we'll see, we'll see!!!

Paws: no we won't! I told you it's mine!

Olive: mine, mine... look friend, I go by this rule: what is mine is mine, and what is yours... is also mine!

Paws: oh really... well then, I'll tell you about my rule....


Olive: hey!


Paws: my rule is, I'm a friendly and sweet cat, but don't you try to nick my stuff or I won't be so friendly and sweet anymore! Understood?


Olive: that's not fair, I was not expecting that! So much for the welcome to your new home!


Paws: it was a welcome, before you decided to nick my scratch pole!


June: aww Arni, thank you so much... I'm sure Olive and Paws will be the best of friends! And maybe they'll like each other so much that they will fill this house with kittens!



Trystan: awww kittens... I would like that!



Alice: that was a sweet end of the day! Wasn't it darling?


Aneira: indeed! Aww Olive looks soo sweet! Doesn't she, mummy? I'm sure she and Paws will make a wonderful couple!


June: dinner's ready!



Aneira: I'm so happy we got a new cat! I just love animals!


Arni: I'm happy that Olive is making you all happy!


Arni: I think it was mostly meant as a present for my animal-lover wife!


June: aww that's sweet, Arni!


Arni: well, our birthday party is tomorrow, so I thought another furry friend would be the perfect present to celebrate this new phase in life!



Leo: that's right! So, everything's ready then?


Arni: yes... all the family is coming, so what could we want more?

Aneira: I can't believe my grandparents are going to become elders tomorrow! Time flies so fast!! But I'm sure they'll be exactly the same as they are now, with just some extra white hair and wrinkles, right?


And to celebrate this important event, Lumikki has made her first appearance as a ghost! And of course went straight to take a nap in her favourite spot on the sofa <3



Olive: mmm looks like my humans have multiplied overnight... is some kind of magic at work here?



Eric: it's party tiiiime! Hello cousins! Welcome back to Love House!



Gareth: hiii I'm Gareth! I don't think I've met you before.... but I think we're cousins!



Alex: you must be our new cousin! Amelia's brother right?


Gareth: yep!


Alex: welcome to the group! I'm Alex! And this is Luke...


Luke: hi!

Lowri: and I am Lowri! And this is my home.... welcome to my home! I had no idea I had so many cousins, so cool!


Arni: so, the buffet table is prepared, decorations are in place, cakes are ready... and all the family is here!



Arni: I think we're ready to begin....


Ella: I don't want you to get old grandma! It's so sad!

June: no sweetheart, it's not sad, it's just a new phase of life! 


Aneira: looks like everyone has arrived! And looks like auntie Amy has changed her hair again! She's so different from my mum, it's hard to believe they're twins!



Octavia: hey An, nice to see you!


Aneira: .... Octavia?!?!


Octavia: who else!



Octavia: surprise!!! I've grown up!!! Woo hooo I'm a teen now, and I can start hanging out with you guys at last!! 



Octavia: Being a child was sooo boring you know.... I couldn't even use my magic!



Octavia: but now, all has changed! I've got a magic wand for my birthday you know!


Aneira: er... cool!


Octavia: yes, super cool! Now I can finally use my magic power and jinx all the annoying people that I don't like! Mwahahahaha



Aneira: er... maybe you should think twice before jinxing someone Octavia... I know you have your evil instincts, but it's not cool you know!



Octavia: oh well, we shall see about that... but don't you worry cousin, although I am an evil witch, I still love my family! So I wouldn't harm any of you... not on purpose at least! On the contrary, I shall protect you! And jinx everyone who's being annoying to my family, how about that?



Octavia: Yes, that sounds like a plan, and it's not even a completely evil plan, you see, it's evil to do some good to you all! Perfect! Mwahahaha


Aneira: .... er.... kind of.... 


Aneira: anyway, I can't believe you grew up without telling anyone!


Octavia: oh, that, I just don't like all the attention on me, that's all... no, really, I know it doesn't seem like it, but I do enjoy my moments alone with my family only.... 


Octavia: besides, I wanted to surprise you all at grandma&grandpa's party! And it looked like my plan worked!



Arni: everyone, gather around! I think we're ready to blow our candles! Are we not, June?


June: indeed we are... and I'm so glad we're doing this together, Arni...


Arni: of course we are, I need my wife next to me in everything I do!


June: ready?


Arni: let's do it! Ready, children, spouses and grandchildren?




Crowd: yayyy!!! Happy birthday!!!!



Crowd: *cheering*



June: mmm what shall I wish for?


Arni: what? Oh dear, I had forgotten that we could make a wish!


Arni: uhm.... what shall I wish for?


June: I shall wish for more grandchildren!


Arni: oh yes, more grandchildren sounds cool! We shall repopulate the whole town, until it's just full of Loves!



June&Arni: *blow candles*



Arni: woo hoo we've done it! We've blown our candles! 



Crowd: wooo hooooo!!!! Happy birthdayyyyyyy!!!!



Arni: yes, happy birthday to us! Time to grow up, what do you think, June?



Arni: ouch, this hurts!



Arni: ta dah!!! How do I look?



Scarlette: you still look wonderful, Arni!


Arni: I feel wonderful! This old age is not so bad, after all... come on June, don't you want to join me in old age?

June: mmm not sure....


June: okay then, let's do it!



June: woo hooo happy birthday tooo meeee!!!


Arni: you're late, in the meanwhile I'll get some cake before anyone else does....


June: ooooh so many sparkles!!



June: ouch! My back hurts!


Arni: told ya!


June: oooh, not too bad! My hands still look young!



June: what do you think, kiddos?


Alice: you're as gorgeous as ever, mum!

Amy: aww you're a cute little old lady!


Tobias: I can't believe my parents are elders... it means I'm also getting old.... I don't want to get old!



Tobias: but still, it's a birthday so we should celebrate! Woo hooo happy birthday mum and dad!!!!



June: good. Now kids, form a line and get your slice... and don't get stuck okay?



June: hey sweetheart! Your old wife is here to join you in the cake eating business!



June: mmm delicious! Is it me or birthday cake just seems really good?


Arni: maybe it's because it's going our own last one you know....

June: oh shut up Arni, let's just enjoy it okay? I'm sure we'll still have plenty of time to try all the kids' ones!


Aneira: I know grandma said not to get stuck.... but I really can't reach it!


Leo: you've got two cakes in front of you Ann... just pick one okay?


Eric: grandma and grandpa have grown white hair! They look so funny haha!



Trystan: I know it's a birthday and I should be happy... but I think the more you grow up the sadder the birthdays become... growing up is cool, but not growing old...



Alice: yes I know, but on the other hand, we all want to see you youngsters all grown up! And for that to happen, we need to get older, it's just the nature of things, Trys, and it's okay... and although I would love to remain young forever, I would also love to see you grow up and get married and start your own family! It's every parent's dream!


Trystan: what!!!!

Nick: .....




Michael: Alice, don't frighten your son! Don't worry Trys, you still have a way to go before that happens... although I have to say I miss the wedding season! We haven't been to a wedding for ages... since your parents' one, Nick! That was really cool... and hey, now that I think of it, I think you're going to be next Nick! Haha, any news to tell your uncle? No girlfriend yet?


Nick: ...... 


Aneira: oh, ignore him Nick, he's just joking...


Alice: yes, don't worry Nick, no pressure at all... although I have to agree with Michael, I would love to attend a wedding again! And as you are the eldest Nick, it's only natural to think---

Nick: I don't think so, auntie Alice. Besides, I don't think I want to get married, so don't count on me!


Michael: oh no, I think we have offended him... Alice, you shouldn't have said that!


Alice: hey, not my fault, you started it brother!


Trystan: poor Nick... I feel for him... but I'm so glad the pressure is not on me! I don't think I want to get married either!


Alice: oh Trys, how can you know, you're still a child, you have the whole life ahead of you!


Octavia: mmmm a chocolate chip cookie is the best after-cake ever!



Octavia: nom nom soooo goood!



Elena: how can you still have space for a cookie after all that cake?? Are you not worried to put on weight?



Octavia: uh, what? Of course I am not! That is a worry for you humans!


Elena: uh?

Octavia: well, see, since I'm a witch I'm sure I can learn a spell that can make me lose weight if I put too much on! Easy!

Susan: honey, I'm afraid there's no such thing....

Octavia: you're joking, right? Otherwise what's the point of being a witch? Jinx annoying people and eating loads of food without being worried of gaining weight! Right?

Susan: .... sorry to disappoint you darling, if such a spell existed I would have used it on myself ages ago... 

Octavia: WHAT!!!!!! That's so not fair!!!!!!

Leo: ..... 


Eric: OMG, James! Look! Abandoned slice of cake at 12 o' clock!



James: oooh it looks so nice and shiny!


Eric: and big! Wow.... what do you say? Should we taste it? 

James: I don't know... feels like breaking the rules...

Eric: oh come on brother, this might be our only occasion to taste it! Besides, someone just left it there all alone! It's an unwanted piece of cake! It's not fair to all those people who can't have cake, to just leave an unwanted one on the floor right?

James: that's right... let's do it then! Quick, before mummy and daddy find out!


Alice: hey sis, what are you doing?


Amy: getting some juice from the keg of course!


Alice: I didn't even know we had one...


Amy: have some, sis, it's lovely! 


Amy: And then we can join the others on the dance floor!



Octavia: woo hoooo! I love some good evil dance!!


Elena: I just love dancing! I'm a party animal after all!


Leo: wooo hoooo put your hands up in the air!!!



Tobias: uhm... dancing is not that fun if my Scarlette is not dancing with me....


June: then let's move to some couple dancing then! My dear husband, where are you???



Amy: so cool, I love dancing! I'm so glad I was born in this crazy family, I love these dances at family parties! 

Leo: I have to say I love this too... it's so relaxing to just let go and dance crazy!


Alice: I know! And I just love dancing with you Leo....

Leo: likewise sweetheart, likewise.... hey, wanna do something crazy together?

Alice: something crazy? What?


Leo: this!


Alice: what!


Alice: oh my goodness, why have we changed into swimwear?


Leo: I don't know, just because! It's a crazy thing to do! Let's dance crazy in our swimwear!


Michael: hey, why are Alice and Leo wearing their swimming outfit? Are we having a pool party? It's late autumn!


Octavia: cool! A pool party in late autumn!! We will all freeze!! I like that, it's evil! Mwahahahaha


Arni: I'm pleased to notice that old age has not changed your dancing skills my dear wife!


June: or yours! We're still great dancers! And it seems that everyone is enjoying... I'm glad...

Arni: of course they are! Who does not enjoy a crazy family dance??


Elena: woooo hooooo let's dance girls!


Octavia: I love doing my evil dance!!!

Aneira: er... I'm not sure if I'm doing it right....


Elena: but of course you are! 


Aneira: I don't know, I'm not that good at dancing you know... I feel stupid....

Ella: well, don't. I mean, look at Octavia!


Ella: if she doesn't feel stupid, then you definitely shouldn't!


Aneira: well....


Elena: I'm kind of jealous actually, she doesn't care what other people might think and she's having way more fun that we are!


Ella: actually An, if you want to learn to dance, why don't you dance with Octavia? Everybody is dancing together now, I can dance with my sister and you can dance with Octavia, no?


Octavia: cool! Let's dance together cousin! 


Aneira: I'm sorry I'm not very good...

Octavia: well, look at me and learn!


Amy: I'm just loving this! Look at my new moves!



Leo: yeah, there's my sexy wife! Look at us people, we're dancing crazy in our swimming suits!



Leo: and we've learnt some new moves too! We're club dancing now! Club dancing in our swimming suits and on top of our dirty laundry oh yeah!



Leo: come on people, join us and let's all dance in our swimming suits! Woo hooo let's go crazyyyy!!!


Alice: *laughs* it is quite liberating actually, I don't think I've ever done anything crazy...


Leo: it's just a little crazy and it's good! Come on people, what are you waiting for?

Jay: hey Cath... have they gone mad or what?

Catherine: haha I don't know, I've never seen them like this...

Jay: but it seems fun... do you think we should do it as well?

Catherine: of course not! What would our children say?

Jay: oh, come on.....





Arni: what do you think, should we call it a day and go take a family picture? 

June: yes, maybe, although it's good to see our kids and grandchildren having fun, isn't it?

Arni: it is indeed.... and you know, I was thinking....

June: what were you thinking?

Arni: on a second thought, maybe we can leave the family picture for tomorrow... and maybe now we should go wild and dance in our swimming suit too!

June: Arni!! At your age!!

Arni: age doesn't count, my dear wife, it's always the good time to have fun! Come on, let's go crazy!!


                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------


Octavia: come on girls, let's all make a funny face!!!


Elena: I don't really want to make a stupid face....

Ella: yeah, we need to look good! You're on your own Octavia....


Lowri: I don't want to pose for the picture!!!!


Alice: oh, come on Lowri, it's fun! Don't you want to have a picture with all your big family?

Lowri: noooooo!!!

Leo: poor child... you'd better get used to it, love, this is the first of many many pictures to come....

June: come on Alice, we don't have the whole day!

Arni: .... I can't believe I have so many grandchildren! And I can't believe we've managed to gather them all together for a family portrait! Wow.... 



*SHOOT!* 



I hope you liked the chapter :) It took many many "loading-crashing-reloading-more crashing" sequences to take the family picture and I hope you will like it :)

Thanks for being faithful readers of the Love Legacy! I hope you're still liking it, and are laughing at the crazy Love dance videos as I was when I was recording them XD XD Not sure why they decided to dance in their swimwear, they just had a change of clothes at some point XD XD

Next chapter coming asap!

Hedwig*


1 comment:

  1. The dancing videos were very silly! And the giant family portrait is amazing - it must have taken forever to achieve. I'm seriously impressed.

    ReplyDelete