Monday 3 June 2013

New HEIR POLL, sorry....

Hello people...something was definitely wrong with my first heir poll...when I left this morning it was okay and now it seems to show only todays' votes...it lost all those from yesterday!
I googled and there are other people having the issue and apparently there's no solution... So I'm starting a new poll and I kindly ask all of you who already voted yesterday and today to vote again....I'm soooo soooo sorry about that I'm never ever doing a blogger poll ever again :(
Thank you for your kindness and cooperation <3

You can find the poll here ----->
or via this link

It will be open till June 16th!


5 comments:

  1. For me its oky, dokie! I hope they fix the issue. T_T Its quite annoying isn´t it? But im seeing that nobody is voting, only 3 people? Im dissapointed! I hope it gets better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now I got 5 votes! but it takes time...I wrote to those I know who voted if they could vote again, I'm sure they'll vote again asap :) And I hope those who I don't know will come back somehow to vote again :D

      Delete
    2. So do i! But are you hoping anyone wins? I know you don´t have a favourite, but who´s the one person that you want to win?

      Delete
    3. Yay, 8 votes! I hope everyone comes back to vote in the end :) I'm not hoping for anyone in particular to win, it's fun for me to see who my readers like the most! However, maybe I have two favourites: June and Rebecca...I'd love to carry on the legacy with both of them so, since it's not possible, I'm happy I don't have to choose :D

      Delete
    4. Well June is winning, so you might just fulfill your wish!

      Delete