Sunday 16 June 2013

The Love Legacy update: we have an heir!-ess :)


Evening people! It's six o'clock here and the poll is closed now so .... it looks like we have an heiress! 

Congratulations, June!!!!!!


And congrats to Rebecca and Lily as well! It was veeery close! I was amazed to see how many votes Lily got! I was not sure I would be able to create a nice love story for her as she was the last one and I only had two chapters ... and honestly I had no idea of what I would do ... so I let events inspire me :D and in the end I really liked the story ... and I'm happy you guys liked it as well ^_^

Thank you sooooo much for voting! And for being faithful readers :) And don't worry if your favourite  Love didn't make it as heir, I love this generation too much to not play with the non-chosen ones as well :P so  I'm sure you'll see them quite a lot anyway ;)

Thanks again and have a lovely Sunday&rest of the week ^_^

I can't wait to play with the legacy family again :D

2 comments:

  1. So happy June won! Kind of sad for Lily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I was so amazed to see her votes bar going up at some point I hoped she would win! She was the one I had less time to play with so she deserved it :) But well, honestly I would have been happy with everyone ... I kind of get attached to my sims :D So you'll see more of Lily even if she's not the heiress ;)

      Delete