Thursday 1 October 2015

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 1

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

First of all, a big thank you for voting in the heir poll! As you probably know already, Alice won the poll with 5 votes, followed by Catherine (3 votes), Toby (2 votes) and Michael and Amy (1 vote each). So, congratulations Alice! Let Generation 4 begin!



Catherine: hey...


Jay: hello yourself...did you have a good sleep?


Catherine: actually, I don't think I've had much sleep...


Jay: oh really? And why would that be? *grins*

Catherine: *smiles* it's so nice to be back here, on your houseboat...I had missed it...

Jay: and I had missed you...and I'm glad you accepted to sleep over on the boat...I do like your family but that house is so crowded! And I really want to have you all for me...ok, ok, I'm a little selfish, I know, any problems with that?

Catherine: *giggles* nope! I wanted to have you all for me as well you know...


Catherine: besides, I thought it would be nice for Alice and Leo to have a nice room instead of sleeping on the couch! Yes, that house is definitely too crowded....they should have thought to make guest bedrooms when they built it!


*cough cough* excuse me?!

Jay: oh well, luckily there's always my boat!

Catherine: luckily for us, yes *smiles* but anyway, it won't last long, I bet we'll know the poll results today...

Jay: yes, tell me again about this legacy thing?

Catherine: basically, whoever wins this poll becomes heir of the next generation and gets to stay in the house with mum and dad and continue the legacy...all the others can move out and carry on with their lives...


Jay: uhm...does this mean that if you win, we're moving in with your parents and have lots of kids?


Catherine: basically, yes...

Jay: ...and if someone else wins, we're staying on the boat and have lots of kids?

Catherine: well, yes, if you want...

Jay: I think I like this plan. However the poll goes, I don't mind as long as share my life with you and have a lot of children...so either way I get what I want! I like that...

Catherine: aww Jay this is so sweet...I didn't know you wanted children so much...

Jay: well, maybe not right now, but at the right moment, yes, I do want to have babies with you, Cath...which reminds me...


Catherine: what? What is it, Jay?


Jay: just wait one sec Cath...


Catherine: Jay, you look so serious, what's going on? One minute we're cuddling and the next you're standing there with that serious face!


Jay: Catherine...

Catherine: yes?

Jay: there is something I want to say...


Catherine: oh my goodness...Jay....


Jay: don't say anything and let me finish...Catherine...I have had a rough time growing up and I never thought I would allow my heart to care for anyone anymore...I thought I would be a bad guy and hang out with the wrong people forever...but then you came and you gave me hope...even that first time we met, when you were just a kid, I knew you were special...and although I've had my ups and downs I've finally found peace, because I've found where I belong...which is with you...

Catherine: oh, Jay...don't make me cry...

Jay: Catherine....


Jay: will you marry me?

Catherine: oh my goodness!!!! Jay!!!!! This is...this is....oh my goodness!!!


Jay: will you marry me Cath?


Catherine: YES!! Yes of course I'll marry you Jay!!!


Jay: I kinda hoped you'd say that...



Catherine: oh my...this is wonderful...



Catherine: I can't believe it Jay!!! We're getting married!!



Jay: that we are....



Catherine: I can't believe it Jay...I'm so happy!!!


Jay: so am I...so am I!

Catherine: when are we going to get married?

Jay: The soonest possible! I can't wait for you to be my wife, Cath...


Leo: good morning my love...



Alice: ... morning...Leo...am I dreaming or is this for real?


Leo: I am here, love...open you eyes and you will see!


Alice: I can't believe you're really here Leo... I can't believe I got my wish granted!!


Leo: it was also my wish, you know... thank you Alice...

Alice: for what?

Leo: for waiting for me...

Alice: and you...for coming back to me...


Leo: I love you Alice...


Alice: and I you...Leo...


Amy: oh . my . goodness....



Amy: so weird to see my perfect sister making out... er....



Amy: *cough cough* ...guys?


Alice: ...


Alice: AMY! What the plumbob are you doing here?

Amy: wow sis, it's so strange to see you making out!


Leo: wow this is embarrassing...


Alice: oh really? Now you know how everyone else felt about you and Mark!

Amy: but that was me....I was the queen of smooching in public! But you, so quiet, so clever...the perfect bookworm girl...I don't know, it just feels...strange...

Alice: well, for the records, this isn't public, this is private! And you should have knocked...

Amy: I did!

Alice:.... whatever, I hope you have a good reason....


Amy: I just wanted to tell you that we're all waiting for you downstairs...


Alice: downstairs?

Amy: Yeah, apparently the poll results have arrived, don't you want to know who's getting to stay?

Alice: wow...so early...


Amy: it's not early, you've overslept guys! Or...well, whatever you've been doing, you're late!


Leo: ...this keeps getting more and more embarrassing....


Alice: I'm not sure I want to know anyway...I want to keep on living as we are...one huge family all together!


Amy: this is very sweet sis, but you know it isn't possible...besides, we don't even have enough space! What's going to happen when little Nick grows up and needs a room of his own? Cath and Jay had to go sleep on the houseboat to allow you two to get this room!


Alice: I know...but I can still say what I would like! Although a little more privacy wouldn't be that bad...would it, Amy?


Amy: oh, don't be so upset! What do you say Leo? Shall you persuade her to come down and hear the poll results?

Leo: I'll see what I can do...

Amy: good! I'll wait downstairs then...and don't give in to passion again, we're waiting for you!

Alice: AMY!!!


Alice: oh please!


Leo: Alice...why don't you want to know who's going to be heir?


Alice: ...because I don't want to be separated from my siblings...and certainly I don't want to leave!


Leo: but you never know, maybe you get to stay!

Alice: not very likely...and I'm not sure I would like to be heiress anyway...

Leo: why not?

Alice: I don't know...too much responsibility...crowded house with no privacy and some mysterious voice sometimes talking to you and stalking you to take pictures even when you're in the toilet...

Hey! I don't stalk sims in the toilet! Well, just sometimes...but it's for storytelling purposes! >.<

Leo: but in that case, you could still live here with your parents...

Alice: yes, but I would lose my siblings...same as if someone else is chosen and I need to move out...the thought is so depressing, I don't want to be separated from my brothers and sisters! And this is gonna happen anyway!


Leo: yes...but you're wrong on one thing....you won't need to move out...we will!! We're together now, and we'll face this together...however things turn out, we will be together...



Alice: oh Leo....you are so sweet...



Susan: imagine, Scarlette! What would you do if Toby is chosen as heir?


Scarlette: uhm...I think I'd be a very happy wife...and I'd have lots of kids and enjoy my beautiful family until the end of my days...

Susan: and what if he's not chosen?

Scarlette: ...I'd be a very happy wife and have lots of kids and enjoy my beautiful family till the end of my days?

Susan: yeah, I suppose that's what everyone will be doing...although in my case it's different...if Michael is chosen, we'll work on a big family....if he isn't...well, I'm not sure I want kids just right now...there are things I need to get settled before I even start thinking of that...and there is a possibility I won't want to have kids at all...

Scarlette: oh....and does Michael know about that?

Susan: he kind of does...but I think he hopes I'll change my mind...

Scarlette: well, for one thing, I do think you shouldn't have kids if you don't really want them. So I think you should take your time, if this is what you need...

Arni: uhm...June, where's Alice?

June: Amy said she was getting ready...

Arni: uhm...you know, I don't think I like the idea of her sharing the room with that purple haired guy...


June: oh please....

Arni: and I know you kind of fancy him! But I do not like him. Full stop! Oh, there she is...

Michael: there you are, Alice! We were starting to think we would have to hear the poll results without you...

Alice: sorry I just overslept...

Amy: *cough cough*

Catherine: ....


Catherine: so, how did you two like my room?


Alice: oh it's very comfortable, thank you Cath...


Catherine: only comfortable? I mean, I thought I would give you my room so that you two could have a little bit of...privacy...


Alice: Catherine! It's not what you think! Besides, there's no privacy in this house with your siblings walking in unannounced!

Catherine: what?

Amy: oh please, leave it Alice...


*cough cough* Soooooo since you're all settled now, I think we can begin! Welcome to the heir poll for generation 4 results session! Excited?



Amy: please, get it done quickly because Alice is nervous...


Alice: I am not nervous!

Amy: oh sorry, I rephrase: please, get it done quickly so Alice can go back to make out with her elf!

Catherine: Amy! Don't be crude...

Amy: sorry, just teasing...but I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked on them making out on your bed Cath!

Alice: Amy, stop, you're embarrassing me!

Amy: sorry sister, but that was too funny!

Catherine: honestly I don't see what's funny, Amy...


Michael: girls, if you're done we really want to know who's going to be heir....


Yes, well said boys! And I really think you guys shouldn't go on teasing Alice.....you should just congratulate her, because she just won the heir poll!!!



Alice: .....uh.....what?

Congratulations Alice, people have voted you to be the new heiress! ^_^

Alice: again.....what?



Catherine: YOU'VE JUST WON THE POLL ALICE!!!!!!!!!

Amy: oh my goodness! Twin sis and pointy ears won the poll!


Catherine: congratulations little sis! You'll make an amazing heiress!


Alice: but how....why me? It can't be possible...I'm just...I'm still a teen ager!

Catherine: not for long! Besides, you're a lovely girl and obviously people liked it and you've been chosen! Aren't you happy?

Alice: I....I don't know what to say...I didn't expect this...maybe there's been a mistake...


Catherine: there's been no mistake, Alice! You have won and you deserve it!


Alice: oh....really?


Catherine: really. Congratulations little sis!


Alice: aww, Cath, thank you....

Amy: ... I can't believe it! Twin sis...and pointy ears! This is going to be fun!


Tobias: congratulations Alice!!!!


Michael: yeah, congrats sis! I'm sad I didn't win but...I'm sure you'll make a great heiress!

Alice: er...thanks...

Tobias: come here for a hug baby sis!

Alice: er...in a minute, I think I need some air....

Catherine: poor Alice, she's in shock, give her some space guys....


Alice: I'm not in shock! But...but...I didn't expect....I need some air...



Michael: hey little sis, breathe...it's ok, you're gonna make an amazing heiress!


Alice: but...why me? I don't understand...I thought Toby had good chances...or Catherine...or you...or even Amy! She's the cool one and she already has a baby...she's ahead of schedule already!


Michael: and why not you?


Alice: because...because...I'm still a teen ager! And I'm clumsy and I'm shy and I prefer to sit with a book than with people I don't know...

Michael: and you're adorable just the way you are! And you have a pretty amazing guy at your side, I am sure you two will rock the next generation!

Alice: oh...thank you....thank you Michael...


Amy: ....I can't believe it...I expected Toby to be heir...if it had been one of the others it would have been ok but Alice...it's a different thing, that hurts! Oh well, better admit defeat, Amy, people like your twin more than you...it hurts... but hey, I'm cool with that, it's just a game, right?



Arni: ....Alice....they chose Alice! My baby girl!

June: well, it's good! Why are you so surprised?

Arni: I don't know, I thought the older had more chances...Alice is still a baby!

June: no she's not, she is young, yes, but she's very grown up...


Arni: but....but....


June: what more?

Arni: does it mean....that....that....elf is going to move in with us?

June: oh, Leo! Yes that he is! I hadn't thought of that...oh I'm thrilled to have him in the household! Are you not?

Arni: .....nope....


Leo: goodness me, my Alice made it! I can't believe it! I'm so proud of her...well done people, good choice!



Alice: Leo...


Leo: Alice...

Leo: congratulations Alice!! I knew you could do it!


Alice: but...I still can't believe...it's difficult to accept...I don't know what to do! It's too much! Too much responsibility! I'm so scared to let people down...


Leo: that is absolutely not possible! Alice, you need to be a little more confident...there's really no reason for you to worry!

Alice: but you know, I'm kinda shy...I'm the last of five kids...I would have never thought...

Leo: well, this is your moment to shine! And I'm sure you will be the brightest star...

Alice: I hope so...I'm so happy to have you by my side Leo...

Leo: so am I....so am I....


Jay: hey babe, you okay?


Catherine: yeah, I'm alright...

Jay: I have a feeling you hoped to win and now you're sad...

Catherine: well....I have mixed feelings, really...but yes, part of me wanted to win...

Jay: I'm sorry baby but hey, you know what? Since you won't need to stay here...how about we go on honeymoon after the wedding?

Catherine: honeymoon?

Jay: yeah, we'll take the boat and sail...well, not really sail because there's no real sail on it, just the engine, but anyway...we'll go somewhere on the boat, just you and me, how about that?

Catherine: I think I really love the idea!

Jay: good! So let's get married soon...when should we tell your family?

Catherine: well...I think we should wait some more, I don't want to steal the attention from Alice...it's her big day after all!

Jay: yes I know....


Jay: although I'm not very happy that your sister and that purple haired dude are delaying our plans!


Catherine: Jay! It's not their fault, don't be mean...

Jay: sorry, a little bit of the old me just surfaced...but I'm back to normal now, to new good natured Jay, just for you...

June: ....


June: hey, Leo!


Leo: hello Mrs Love...

June: you can call me June, Leo, especially now that it looks like we're going to share the same house! Are you happy, Leo? Congratulations by the way!

June: you don't need to congratulate me, Mrs Love...June...it's Alice who's the special one!


Catherine: oh Jay, you're so funny sometimes! You make me laugh!


Jay: good, at least I'm not making you cry anymore, it's an improvement!

Alice: ....

Arni: sweetheart what's up? Why the sad face?

Alice: I'm sad because I don't want my siblings to hate me because I'm heiress...

Arni: what! Nonsense, nobody will hate you, ever!

Alice: but Jay just said...

Arni: no matter what Jay said, everybody is happy for you, and this is your big day!


Arni: And your daddy is so proud of you!


Alice: aww thank you dad!


June: ....what do you mean by "I'm not sure" Leo?!


Leo: well, I am happy but...I'm not sure I will be...very welcome here...

June: no, why you say that?

Leo: well...I don't think everybody likes me...

June: oh that's nonsense, who wouldn't love such a nice man as yourself...

Leo: er...for example, I'm not sure your husband approves of me...

June: ah.... that....


Alice: ....dad may I ask you a question?


Arni: sure my darling!

Alice: why don't you like Leo?

Arni: what?

Alice: I know you're not very fond of Leo, and this makes me sad dad, specially since we're going to live here all together now...


Arni: what are you saying Alice, I never said anything like that!


Alice: you don't need to say it dad, I know you quite well...

June: ....


Alice: dad...please...let's talk about this and try to find a way to make things alright okay?


Arni: look, seriously, I've nothing against your friend okay?

Alice: ...but?


Arni: ...but there's something about him that just gets on my nerves! Maybe it's the fact that he seems to charm every girl he's talking to, my wife included!


Leo: .....

June: ....


Arni: ...but I'm sure he's a nice guy...


Alice: thanks for telling me dad, I really appreciate it...and he is a really nice person, and would really like if you could try to get to know him, I'm sure you will like him as well! Promise me you'll try, dad!

Arni: *sighs* okay, I will...but only for you kid!

Alice: thanks dad! You're the best!


Arni: .....


Leo: see? This is exactly what I was talking about...

June: .....


Amy: soooo baby sis! You won the poll!


Alice: we're twins, Amy....

Amy: yeah yeah but you were born second, therefore...


Amy: anyway, congratulations!


Alice: thank you, Amy...

Amy: yes, I am happy for you but...


Amy:...does this mean you're going to kick us all out at once now?



Alice: what? No!! Absolutely not!



Alice: I don't want to kick anyone out Amy...things are the same as before, you can stay as much as you want of course!



Amy: good...because I didn't feel like leaving just yet...thanks sis...


Alice: there's nothing to be thanked for, Amy! I would never just kick my siblings out just because someone decides I'm the one who stays!

Leo: *cough cough* er...Mr Love, could I have a word?


Arni: ....uhm....yeah alright lad....but I don't have much time because my favourite tv show is about to start...


June: ...Arni!


Arni: whatever, so, what did you want to say?


Leo: look, Mr Love, I know you're...not very fond of me...

Arni: .... but?

Leo: but since it looks like we'll be living under the same roof from now on, how about we try to sort out whatever is wrong and try to get along? I don't know why you don't like me, but I'm a good guy, really...

Arni: ...


Arni: you broke my girl's heart once. How can I be sure you won't do it again?


Leo: I know, but she broke mine too!

Arni: it's not an excuse.

Leo: I meant, we didn't mean to break each other's hearts, it's just the conditions at that moment implied it and there was no way out!

Arni: how about now?


Leo: I found a way out and I'm here now.

Arni: ...what if something comes up and you find out you have to go back?

Leo: nothing will come up

Arni: how can you be sure?

Leo: well, it's officially my sister's kingdom now, she doesn't need my help. And if she does, well, we can go visit, on a family holiday as you say.

Arni: we?

Leo: yes, everyone's welcome to come, you included.

Arni: I'm not sure I'd like that.

Leo: Actually I think you would. June tells me you like gardening...

Arni: so what?

Leo: elves love gardening, I think our royal gardens it might interest you...

Arni: ...


Arni: okay then, I am interested...tell me more about your plants! You could have mentioned that sooner, lad, I might have seen you in a different light!



Leo: well, you know, we have loads of different kinds of plants and even plant elves who grow them...


Arni: plant elves! What are those? Some kind of hybrid?

Leo: well, the legend says that ages ago there were some elves who were in connection with their plants so much that they gradually became like them...but it's a long story, maybe we should save it for when you've time...

Arni: oh I do have time now!

Leo: I thought your favourite tv show was about to start...

June: *giggles*


Arni: what? Oh...right...well, I think I can watch it another time perhaps...


Alice: *smiles*


Alice: oh dad... *giggles*


Arni: so, tell me again about these plant elves...what do they look like? Do they have, like, special powers?


June: yes at last!


Amy: at last what?

June: dad is finally trying to get along with Leo!

Amy: and why are you so excited about it?


June: well, since we're going to live in the same house, it's nice if we all get along...


Amy: yeah yeah...confess it, mother, you're more than pleased tho share the house with Mr Purple Head aren't you? You have a crush on him!

June: he is a nice guy yes...what? How dare you speak to your mother like that, Amy! I have not a crush on anyone!

Amy: maybe not a crush, but you think he's very...

June: charming. I do think he's charming, so what? It's hard to find men like him nowadays! I'm happy that your sister found him. Other than that, I do love your dad and your dad only!

Amy: well, maybe you should tell him more often then...I think he fears you...uhm...admire your future son in law more than your own husband...

June: that is not true, how can you say things like that?

Amy: that's what I know. Your choice now, mum...

June: ...I have to go congratulate your sister, haven't had a chance to talk to her yet...


June: hey you, queen of the day! This house is so busy I hadn't managed to congratulate the new heiress yet! Congratulations Alice!


Alice: aww thanks mum...


June: daddy and myself are so proud of you...you'll make a great heiress!


Alice: thanks mum...


Alice: I hope so...it's scary though...so unexpected...I'm not sure I've fully realised that I'm actually heiress...part of my brain is like "what? It can't be you, you're too young" and stuff like that...



June: oh well, if that's just what it takes to make you more confident...I just know what to do!


Alice: what?


June: we're going to throw you a birthday party!



Alice: but it's not my birthday yet...


June: oh well, we can celebrate a couple of days earlier...how about that?

Alice: wow so many things happening at the same time! Leo coming back, winning the poll...and now growing up! I'm a bit nervous...but in a good way! So many happy things! Looks like Snowflake Day!

June: well...it is...or it was yesterday anyway...besides, you deserve all this happiness Alice! So, are you ready to grow up?

Alice: yes...on one condition though...


Alice: I'm so happy you liked the idea Amy...


Amy: of course I did! No way I could allow my baby sis to age up before me!

Mark: and no way I could let my girlfriend age up before me....


June: woo hoo!!! Happy birthday you guys!


Leo: yay my girlfriend is growing up!


Alice: what should I wish?

Mark: oh I know what I want!

Amy: come on guys, on the count of three....one....two....


Amy: three!


Alice: happy birthday to us!!!!

Mark: oh, I feel more mature already!


Leo: happy birthday Alice! I can't wait to see you all grown up!

Alice: what if I become ugly?

Leo: oh that's not an option, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!

Alice: aww so sweet...thank you...


Amy: stop flirting guys, the sparkles have come!


Amy: hello, new me! Do I look good?


Alice: oh yes you do sis....

I think Amy turned out to be the most beautiful in this generation, don't you think? I think she looks like Juliet and Sebastian


Alice: yay well done sis!

Amy: good. So after all this effort I've earned my slice of cake!

Mark: hey, don't you wait for us?

Alice: wait sister, I'm sparkling!


Alice: so? What happened? Do I look older? I feel the same...


Leo: holy plumbob, my girlfriend is stunning!


Leo: I'm such a lucky elf...I feel like crying!


Leo: yay for me! Yay for us, Alice!

Alice: aww Leo you're so funny...you always make me smile!


Mark: hey, have you all forgotten about me? Growing up here!


Mark: so? What do you think?

Uhm I'm not sure about the hairstyle...but it's not too bad, it's acceptable for the time being...


Leo&June: yay happy birthday!!!!

Scarlette: er...I think they've all grown up now...

Michael: it's cake time now!


Alice: yay, happy birthday Mark!

Amy: wow my boyfriend looks hot!


Mark: give me my slice of cake...now...


Bonehilda: so much cake...surely they don't need this much, better save it for later!

Amy: hey, where's my cake? I was sure it was here a moment ago!


Michael: Amy stole my slice of cake....I wanna cry....

Mark: oh, thanks Amy, you saved me a slice...hey! That's my birthday cake you bone lady!

June: Bonehilda...what exactly are you doing?

Bonehilda: preventing you all from becoming fatter!

June: hey! Do you mean I'm fat already?

Susan: oh...that's true...maybe I shouldn't eat all this cake...


Susan: but then again, I should celebrate Amy and Alice's birthdays! So I should have the cake! Oh, what should I do? To eat cake or not to eat cake?

Mark: hey, it's my birthday you're celebrating as well!

June: oh forget it Susan, go on, don't listen to the bony maid! She's just jealous!

Bonehilda: hey, I'm right here, I can hear you!

Alice: it's getting too crowded in here, I need some air...


Alice: finally...some time alone after these hectic days...


Alice: I still find it hard to believe...I had just started to realise that Leo was back for real...and then all this heiress thing happened...which implies we're going to live here with my parents...and have a family of our own...oh my goodness I hadn't thought of this happening so soon...life is going too quickly and isn't giving me time to stop for a second and think!


Scarlette: there you are, Alice!

Alice: oh hi Scarlette...

Scarlette: everyone was wondering where the new heiress was...


Alice: oh...I just needed a bit of fresh air...and some time alone...


Alice: ...away from all that chaos...

Scarlette: it's a big pressure, isn't it?

Alice: yeah...probably...I don't really know because I haven't had time to think it through!


Scarlette: I understand that...I would freak out!

Alice: really?

Scarlette: of course! It's a big thing and changes your life all of a sudden...I would be happy, but scared!


Alice: I thought you wished for Toby to be heir...and honestly I was so sure he would be the one!

Scarlette: well, yes, I don't deny I'm a little bit sad, I would have loved to stay here with your wonderful family and I felt at home already...but hey, it's a new beginning! And we can still have the things we wanted so...

Alice: but you don't need to leave! I told Amy already, I'm not kicking anyone out! You can stay here as much as you want!

Scarlette: that's very sweet of you, thank you...but we think it's best to start our new life in our new house...


Alice: which new house?

Scarlette: we just found a nice little house next door...and we're just about to move there!

Alice: no! Why now? There's no need to move out now!

Scarlette: but that's what we want Alice...and don't worry, you'll still see us, we'll live very close!

Alice: I'm gonna miss you...

Scarlette: I'm gonna miss you too! But you're very welcome to visit you know?

Alice: thanks...

Scarlette: now, would you like to tell me what's wrong? Why that sad face? You should celebrate all the happy things that have happened to you in the last couple of days! Looks like your dreams have come true! Remember last time we talked sitting here? You told me about Leo and about how horrible you were feeling and about how you'll never find love again...

Alice: yeah, that's what I thought...I was so sure but then...

Scarlette: then miracles happened! And look at you now, all grown up and living with the love of your life, ready to have a family of your own! Isn't it amazing how things turn out sometime?

Alice: yes...but I'm not sure about that...

Scarlette: meaning?

Alice: meaning I haven't had time to talk this through with Leo! He arrived just yesterday...and now he's expected to live here forever and make babies with me!

Scarlette: well...I thought that's what you wanted...

Alice: yes! But...

Scarlette: but?

Alice: but I wanted things to happen naturally...I don't want him to feel forced to do things just because someone else decided so! What if he decides he wants to go back to elfland, at some point? I don't want him to feel he has to be stuck here, I want him to decide what he wants best!

Scarlette: that is true, but I do think he knew all this when he decided to come here...I'm sure if you talk to him he will tell you that he's very happy of his decision...

Alice: I know but...there's something else as well

Scarlette: what?

Alice: you know....er....things happened pretty quickly and...you know...we've never had....you know...we've never.....

Scarlette: oh....I see....

Alice: and now I feel all this pressure! It's not helping! As I said, I do want things to happen naturally, I want it to be romantic you know...and in this house...it's too crowded I don't feel relaxed!

Scarlette: I understand that...

Alice: like, this morning, it looked like.....you know....it was gonna happen....but then Amy came in! It was so embarrassing! For me and for Leo, this place is not right! No privacy at all!

Scarlette: poor darling...I understand...have you told him?

Alice: no! How could I? I feel so embarrassed...and I don't know what he thinks, maybe he doesn't want to...or maybe he thinks I don't want to...but that's not the case!

Scarlette: Alice, take a deep breath and relax. You're stressing yourself and putting too much pressure on yourself and it doesn't help...

Alice: no it doesn't...sometimes I wish I could be just like Amy!

Scarlette: but you are not, and Leo loves you the way you are! I think what you need is some time alone...away from here and from all the pressure...why don't you...I don't know...go somewhere else? Like, why don't you ask Catherine if you can borrow Jay's boat?

Alice: really? But I don't want Catherine to think I need the boat...just for that...

Scarlette: no, it will seem like you need some time just for you two, to have a nice romantic dinner and have a nice talk, and whatever happens happens! So many things have happened lately, it's normal that you need some time to talk...isn't it?


Alice: yes....thanks Scarlette I'll think about it...


Scarlette: good! Now, shall we go inside? So we can say goodbye before we move out!


Scarlette: so, everything's ready? Good, because we're arriving in 10 minutes!


Tobias: looks like the new house is ready and waiting for us...

June: oh Toby, it's so sad to see you move out...you could have waited some more you know...


Tobias: yes yes we know, but we really can't wait to start our new life...to start our family! We want a big one like this one!



Alice: I'm so sad to see you go Toby!


Tobias: don't be, Alice, we'll be just next door! You can come and visit whenever you want!


Alice: I know...tell me when you're settled and I'll come round for coffee!


Scarlette: sure thing! And hey, Alice....


Scarlette: remember what we talked about *winks*


Alice: of course! I will...thank you Scarlette...

Leo: ....


Tobias: what are you two talking about?


Scarlette: nothing, girls stuff!

Alice: *grins*


Michael: hey Susie...now that Alice has been chosen...and Toby and Scarlette are moving out....why don't we....


Susan: why don't we...what?

Michael: I think it's the right time to go and see your mother...don't you think so?


Susan: oh....really?


Michael: really....

Susan: oh yes, it would be the perfect time....


Susan: Thank you Michael...



Alice: goodbye Toby and Scarlette...I will miss you....



Alice: ....enjoy your new life together!



Tobias: yes...we will, won't we, Scarlette?

Scarlette: yes...it's a new beginning...

Tobias: ready?

Scarlette: I can't wait!


June: oh my, I can't believe the first of my kids just moved out! I feel so old...

Michael: should we tell them now?

Susan: I think so, we can't just leave like that now, can we?


Michael: er...guys? I think we have an announcement to make...

Alice: really!

Jay: ....what announcement? It's our turn now!


Catherine: shush Jay!


Alice: are you....


Michael: we're going to Monte Vista! To see Susie's mum...we've thought about this for some time now, and it's something we want and need to do before....before we move forward...


Susan: and I'm so excited!


Susan: you know, me and my mum didn't part nicely...I basically left home and have no idea of what happened to her...I've been a really bad daughter....and with time I've realised I'll never be able to be a good mother if I don't make it up to my mum...



Susan: so hopefully things will turn out for the best and I will reconcile with her...hopefully...and then, only then, I will have this weight lifted from my heart...and I'll be able to move forward...



Arni: oh, this is a very wise choice guys! Well done! I wish you all the luck!


June: so, when were you thinking of going?

Michael: now? The sooner the better...


Alice: what! Now! Not you as well...why is everyone leaving?


Arni: yay I'm happy for you guys! No wait, what do you mean by "now"?

Jay: *whispering* Catherine! This was supposed to be our moment...what should we do? Should we tell them?

Catherine: *whispering* no...I think it's not the right time...


Jay: but...


Catherine: shush, I know, we'll talk later...

June: well...looks like I need to survive several shocks and goodbyes today...but since there's nothing I can do....good luck to you guys...let us know how it's going...and give a big hug to my brother Theodore for me!

Alice: and auntie Hildur! And Caroline and Rafael!

Susan: sure thing, will do! Hopefully they'll be happy to see us...after I walked out of their lives what seems like ages ago...

Leo: good luck Sue...I know what you've been through and I really hope you can sort things out...


Susan: thanks Leo...we'll let you know how things are going!


Michael: that's right...so see you soon guys!

Arni: good luck son...give a hug to my sister from me...and tell them to come back with you two if they fancy a holiday, I'll be happy to see them all again!


Michael: will do! See you, family!


Catherine: have fun, Michael!

June: ....


June: now, anyone else has anything else to say?


Jay: *whispering* Catherine!

Catherine: *whispering* not now Jay...

Mark: I'm gonna miss Michael...we've had many adventures together!

Amy: come on, he's not gone for good, they'll be back soon! Won't they?

Arni: I hope so...and I hope they bring Hildur and Theodore back with them! I feel a bit nostalgic now, I haven't seen her since she got married!

June: yeah...but hey, nothing we can do about it now, unless you all want to pack and have a nice holiday in Monte Vista...

Amy: we can't...not with Nick being so little...besides, we just got new jobs in the music sector, we can't take leave on our first day!

Mark: ...and we need someone to take care of Nick when we're at work...

Arni: yay, babysitting duties! I've missed that actually...

June: good, so since we're going to stay here, I'd better start cooking dinner...despite we're 4 people less tonight, there's still loads of you to feed!


Arni: so...our two boys are gone...and in one evening! That's shocking...


June: I know...but that's how life is, isn't it? We knew they would leave at some point...

June: besides, it's a new beginning for us as well, haven't you thought of that? We'll have a new life as grandparents soon...

Arni: ah...

Leo: uh... June, I was wondering if you needed any help...


June: oh Leo, I hadn't heard you coming in...that's so nice of you, but no, don't worry....but have a seat instead!



Arni: ...I could have helped as well you know....I just thought...


June: don't worry darling, but thanks for offering...


Arni: ..... *death stare*


Leo: er.....so, wanna know more about our plants?


Arni: no.


Leo: .....

June: ....


Arni: and anyway, I was here before you to help my wife understood?


Leo: of course, I just thought to help in case it was needed...

Arni: well, obviously it wasn't.


June: oh goodness...will those two ever get along?


Leo: well, I just wanted to be kind...

Arni: you don't need to be kind with my wife.


Arni: ....actually you don't need to be anything with my wife at all, she's my wife, mine, understood? I'm there for her already, she doesn't need you...


Leo: uh...I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you're upset about...I'm really sorry about that... I wish we could get along but apparently any thing I do upsets you and I don't know why...

June: holy plumbob please help those two...or living together is going to be very difficult...

Amy: hello sweetheart! Have you slept well? Look, mummy and daddy have grown up! Do you like your new mummy?

Amy: aww you're so cute baby Nick, I could cuddle you all day long...


Mark: who would have thought! My Amy being the perfect mummy...actually, I knew you would be! Although you thought you wouldn't...

Amy: I was a bit too young I guess...but having Nick made me grow up very fast...and not just because it was our birthday today...


Mark: I know...and seeing you two together fills my heart with joy and pride you know that?

Amy: really?

Mark: yes...this is all I could wish for...and I'm so happy my wish has been granted! There are a couple of things I still want though...

Amy: being?

Mark: a house...just for us...to start our own family...

Amy: I know, I want it as well but...there have been so many changes lately and I thought...why don't we stay here some more? Until Nick grows up maybe? To have some peace and quiet...as well as some help from my parents...besides, I think they would like to be part of their first grandson's life...

Mark: we can do that if you wish...and hopefully in the meanwhile we'll save enough money to get a house of our own...I do like your family but I would love to have a place just for us...soon...


Catherine: hey Alice, what are you doing here all alone? There's a major drama going on in the kitchen!

Alice: reading...I was trying to find advice on how to be a good legacy heiress...


Alice: ...what major drama?

Catherine: oh the usual, dad and Leo...

Alice: oh....he had promised me he would try to like him...

Catherine: well, maybe he's trying but I'm not sure it's going well...


Alice: oh dear...

Catherine: give them time! I think you're his favourite daughter and he's being overprotective...

Alice: oh don't say that, I don't think he has any favourites...

Catherine: well, whatever it is I hope they'll sort it out!

Alice: poor Leo...he hasn't done anything wrong...it must be hard for him...

Catherine: well, you can help him feel more comfortable *winks*


Catherine: you know, I was wondering if you still needed my room...although now you'll probably move to Toby&Scarlette's room..

Alice: oh...that's right I hadn't thought of that...

Catherine: uhm...Alice is everything ok?


Alice: uhm....I was thinking of something Scarlette said to me before she left...

Catherine: which is?


Alice: .... well .... you know, this house is rather crowded and there's not much privacy and I haven't even had time to have a nice talk with Leo...you know, about the future...we haven't had much time alone really...and I feel like we need to discuss...things...


Catherine: oh I see! I totally understand that...


Alice: great, so, see ...I don't want to seem rude or anything, and if it's not okay just tell me but ... Scarlette suggested... that I should ask you if we could borrow Jay's boat...

Catherine: oh...


Alice: you know, so we can have a nice dinner and talk things through...just the two of us..

Catherine: I see...I think it's a nice idea but I should ask Jay, it's his boat...

Alice: yes I know, just let me know ok? And if he doesn't want, I understand...


Catherine: Alice...tell me the truth...you need the boat to have a romantic night alone with your sweetheart... just to talk?

Alice: well...yeah...I just feel like we haven't spent much time together and...specially after the poll results, we need to...be together and... talk about things...

Catherine: yeah yeah....


Amy: hey girls what's up?

Catherine: Alice needs my boat to... finally have some private time with her lover away from this crowded house...


Alice: hey! Catherine!

Catherine: well, that's the truth, isn't it?

Alice: uh....part of it...

Amy: wow sister, don't tell me you two haven't....no way, seriously?

Alice: .....

Amy: no way, I just lost my bet with Mark!


Catherine: oh come on, I can't believe you had a bet about that!

Amy: that's because you weren't with us when we went to find Michael and Susie! You should have seen them, they couldn't stay away from each other! So I had assumed...

Alice: stop it Amy, I don't like where this conversation is going...


Amy: fine, but sister, you really need to get going you know!

Catherine: Amy, don't be rough..

Alice: I'm not like you Amy...it's not easy for me...and this house is not making me feel relaxed...


Amy: okay okay you need all the romance bit, dinner by candle light and so on...

Alice: yes...

Amy: well then, get him on that boat, cook him dinner if you like and then get to the point! Easy! *winks*

Alice: no it is not easy, Amy, as I said, I'm not like you!


Amy: well, in any case it's pointless trying to explain this to us...stop overthinking and get him on that boat if this is what you want!

Catherine: ever so practical, Amy...

Alice: but I don't know what I should tell him! I mean, I don't want him to think that...it's all about that...you know.... besides we don't normally have this kind of conversations....

Amy: but that is all it is about, after all! Go on sis, you can do it! Time to start!

Alice: but how should I tell him...I can't just go there and say hey, why don't we have dinner on the boat tonight?

Catherine: why not, it seems nice!


Amy: there he is, sister! Looks like he's going to the toilet, follow him and just tell him!

Alice: in the toilet?! I can't possibly follow him there!

Amy: yeah, catch the opportunity Alice! Go! Go get what you want...I'm sure it's what both of you want...


Alice: ...er....hey Leo...


Leo: Alice! You startled me...

Alice: sorry, the door was unlocked...

Leo: no worries...


Alice: the truth is, I saw you coming here and I thought to follow you...

Leo: wow...

Alice: to talk to you...since we haven't had a minute alone after this morning...

Leo: I know...I have missed you...


Alice: and I you...

Leo: I like your family but it's so rare to have you all for myself...and hey, this bathroom is a great hideaway! We should use it more often!

Alice: *giggles* speaking of which...


Leo: yes?

Alice: you know I was thinking....

Leo: yes?

Alice: as you said, we don't seem to have much time to be alone, just the two of us... and I... I would like to spend more time alone with you....

Leo: which is very good to hear, since I wish for the same thing...

Alice: so I thought, no it was actually Scarlette who suggested it... why don't we skip the family dinner tonight? And go have dinner on Jay's houseboat?

Leo: I say I love the idea....your mum won't be happy though, she's been cooking lots of food...

Alice: oh well, she'll save it for tomorrow! I would really like to spend the night on the houseboat with you, tonight... if it's fine with you, of course...


Leo: wow, straight to the point, so brave Alice!

Alice: *blushes* I...I meant....to have dinner...and talk....and...


Leo: ... and resume from where we left this morning?

Alice: ....... yes.... if you want, that is...


Leo: if I want? Alice, I feel like I've been waiting for this moment for my whole life...


Alice: really?

Leo: yes...


Leo: now, let's get our things and get on that boat before it's too late to have dinner...

Jay: so, this is your room!

Catherine: yes, you wanted to see it...and this is it! A little purple...too much purple actually...


Jay: I like it...I like to see where you've grown up...

Catherine: I'm sorry Jay, I knew I should have asked you about the boat before I actually told Alice to borrow it, but...I really felt I had to help my sister...


Jay: it's okay...you're such a good girl Cath...what are you doing with me?

Catherine: I love you, that's what I'm doing...

Jay: and I love you...


Jay: I just wish we could tell everyone that we're engaged...I want to marry you Catherine...and escape somewhere on the houseboat...away from everyone...I want to have you all for me... I kind of understand Leo and Alice now...

Catherine: yes...and we will have all the time we want soon...while they'll have to carry on living with mum and dad, I think it was good to give them some time alone now...don't you think so?

Jay: yes...although I'm a bit jealous of my boat you know...


Catherine: oh, we'll get it back tomorrow don't worry...and in the meanwhile you got to see my room! I've spent hours in here, crying over you...it will be lovely to have a nice memory of you and me, blissfully happy, in here...

Jay: I'm sorry I made you cry so much...

Catherine: it doesn't matter...if it was what was needed to allow us to be happy today, I'm happy we went through all that...


Alice: hey...how do you like the evening...

Leo: it's perfect...lovely dinner at candle light...sitting with the woman I love under this amazing starry sky... couldn't be more perfect...

Leo: but hey, this reminds me of that night in the elf kingdom...the last night we spent camping, remember?

Alice: how could I forget! You took me iceskating...as you had promised...and then...

Leo: then we sat down to look for shooting stars and we did find one, although the night was grey and cloudy...

Alice: and we talked... a lot....

Leo: oh yes, you told me you liked me, I can't forget that!

Alice: oh shut up, don't make me blush.... again....

Leo: you were very brave Alice *smiles*

Alice: oh shut up and find me a shooting star again, I want to make a wish!


Leo: there it is one! Did you see?

Alice: yes! Wait, I'm thinking of my wish...


Leo: and another one!

Alice: wow does it mean I get to make two wishes? 


Leo: may I ask what you wished for?

Alice: nope, it's a secret *giggles*


Leo: come on, tell me...

Alice: nope! But like last time, I'm kinda freezing! I'm not sure I'm still able to move my legs!


Leo: like last time, uh? So what did we do last time then, after we almost froze?

Alice: we went to sleep in your tent...

Leo: yes, I remember holding you tight... and watching you sleep....


Alice: how could you, it was pitch black!

Leo: hey, elf here, remember? I can see in the dark better than regular sims...

Alice: oh please...


Leo: so, what do we do now?

Alice: I don't know but I'm freezing!

Leo: I would love to watch you sleep again but we don't have a tent here....but I have a better idea....


Leo: hot tub! Isn't it amazing? Hot and relaxing...and we can still be outside in the snow!

Alice: oh yes....Jay be blessed for upgrading his boat with this new feature! Catherine said it's brand new, they haven't tried it yet! Perfect timing I say....I'll be forever thankful to Jay!

Leo: hey, relaxing in the hot tub was my idea, so give me credits in cuddles, young lady!


Alice: *giggles* I had no idea you could be so funny...and cute... I had never seen this side of you before!

Leo: mmmh it has always been there...probably there were too many things to think about...worries, responsibilities...stuff like that...

Alice: actually, I've never seen you so relaxed before..


Leo: see? That's what you do to me Alice...you make me happy....

Alice: Leo...how can you make four simple words sound so romantic...

Leo: because they are true...

Leo: Alice....

Alice: yes?

Leo: ....there are lots of things I would like to say to you, but now that I'm here words are failing me...

Alice: Leo....

Leo: so I will only say this one: coming back here to find you was the best thing I've ever done. Thank you for waiting for me...

Alice: Leo...don't make me cry...


Leo: no, I'm here just to make you happy...

Alice: and you do...I can't believe this is really happening, I can't believe you're really here...and really mine!

Leo: I am Alice.... I am....

Alice: I wish we could stay on this boat forever....

Leo: well, we still have the whole night you know ...


Alice: ...then I wish it would never end ....





To be continued.....


I hope you liked the first chapter of generation 4! ^_^ I have to say that when Alice won the poll I was a bit worried because I hadn't expected it and wasn't sure of what to do...but the more I play with her and Leo the more I like them! Aren't they the cutest? <3
Anyway, thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter! ^_^


4 comments:

  1. That was a total surprise! Me, I voted for Toby and Scarlette, but I'm sure you'll have fun with Alice and Leo. And, as you say, it makes you have to think, doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! See my reply on the sims 3 website :D but although I had no clue at the beginning I think I know what I'm going to do now :) My brain is back into storytelling mood yay :D Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  2. I voted for catherin AND Amy and now I'm so happy
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for catherin AND Amy and now I'm so happy
    :-)

    ReplyDelete